Microsoft Account: Creating a Microsoft Account
Lesson 2: Creating a Microsoft Account
Before you can use Microsoft's online tools and services, you'll need a free Microsoft account.
In this lesson, you'll learn how to create your own Microsoft account and how to navigate Microsoft's various online services. You'll also learn how to customize your profile page.
Creating a Microsoft account
If you have a Hotmail account or any account that lets you use any other Microsoft service, like OneDrive or XBox Live, you already have a Microsoft account—just sign in with your existing account information.
To create a Microsoft account:
- Go to login.live.com. Locate and select Sign up now.Clicking Sign up now
- The sign up form will appear. Follow the directions and enter the required information, such as your name, birth date, and gender.Entering your information
- Review the Microsoft Services Agreement and privacy statement, then click Create account.Clicking Create account
- Your Microsoft account is now created, and the account settings page will appear.The Microsoft account settings page
Just like with any online service, it's important to choose a strongpassword—in other words, one that is difficult for someone else to guess. For more information, check out our Password Tips lesson.
After you create a Microsoft account, you'll be taken to the Microsoft account settingspage. To use the features and services of your Microsoft account, such as OneDrive or Messenger, you will first need to access your profile page.
To access the profile page:
- Locate and select the profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen, then select Edit profile from the drop-down menu.Accessing the profile page
- The profile page will appear. From here, you can access the toolbar, which will help you navigate Microsoft's online services.The profile page
To use the toolbar:
- Click the drop-down arrow in the top-left corner to open a menu of Microsoft services: Mail (either Outlook or Hotmail), People (contacts), Calendar, and OneDrive (previously called SkyDrive). Simply click the service you want to use to get started.Using the drop-down arrow to access Microsoft services
- Click the icons in the top-right corner to access Messenger, your profile settings, and the Gear icon, which controls individual settings for each Microsoft service.Top-right toolbar icons
Setting up your profile
Once you've set up your Microsoft account and become familiar with the toolbar, you might want to customize and add information to your personal profile.
As you learned in Lesson 1, your profile is a personal information page linked to your Microsoft account. Your profile can contain:
- Basic information, like your birth date and gender
- Additional contact information
- Personal information about your work, social life, and education
- Connections to social networking sites like Facebook
Filling in your profile is completely optional, and it's advisable not to add too much detailed personal information. However, filling in a little information can be useful in some situations. It's all about deciding how much you want to share.
To learn more about what personal information it's safe to include in your profile, check out our lesson on Smart Social Networking and Communication Tips.
- To access and edit your profile, click the profile icon in the upper-right corner, then select Edit profile from the drop-down menu.Accessing the profile page
To add a profile picture:
- Navigate to your profile page, then locate and select Change picture.Changing a profile picture
- The profile picture page will appear. Click the Choose File button.Clicking Choose File
- A dialog box will appear. Locate and select the desired picture, then click Open.Selecting a profile picture
- Your picture will appear. If you want, you can drag and resize the box to crop your image. As you crop your picture, a preview of the cropped image will appear to the left.Cropping the picture
- When you are satisfied with the cropped picture, click Save. Your profile picture will be saved.Saving the profile picture
How to Create and Customize a Minecraft Account?
Minecraft is a popular survival game wherein you have to place blocks and embark on adventures. If you want to play this game, you need to create an account. While it is not compulsory to create an account, it ensures that you do not lose the game. Here’s how you can create and manage your Minecraft account.
Create a Minecraft Account
If you are creating a Minecraft account. So, here are the steps that are given below.
• Firstly, you have to go on the Minecraft website in your desired browser.
• Open http://www.minecraft.net.
• After that, you can click on the login option.
• Thereafter you can click on “Register one here!” which is below the login option.
• Now, input the Mojang account info like Email ID, Password and your date of birth.
• Then, click on CREATE ACCOUNT.
• Thereafter confirm the identity.
• After that, you will go to your email address.
• Click on the email sent by Mojang.
• Now, you can see the four-character code in your email.
• You can input the four-character code.
• Click on verify.
• Then you can open Mojang Account Migration, http://www.account.mojang.com/migrate in your preferred browser.
• After that, input the Minecraft information like Email, username, and password.
• Thereafter type the new account’s info like Email ID and Date of birth.
• Tick the box of “I accept the terms and conditions.”
• Click on Migrate account and go to the next screen of email verification.
• Locate the four-character code sent by Mojang.
• Then input the code.
• Click on VERIFY.
Change Your Minecraft Username
Here are the steps that are given below to change your Minecraft username.
• Firstly, you have to go on http://www.mojang.com in your preferred browser.
• After that, you can click on the Account option.
• Then click on Log in.
• Thereafter input the sign-in information like your email ID and password.
• Now, click on Log in.
• After that, locate the “Profile Name” field.
• Then click on Change.
• Thereafter input the username that you desired to use.
• Now, check the availability of your username.
• Then you can type your password.
• After that click on Change name.
Change Your Minecraft Password
If you are changing your Minecraft account password, here is what you need to do:
• Firstly, you have to go on http://www.minecraft.net from your preferred browser.
• Then you can click on “Forgot your password?” link.
• After that, input the email ID and username, then click on “Request password reset.” Follow the prompts and change the password.
Dave Hogan is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Source – Minecraft Account
May 2009, Markus Persson launches its first functional version of a quite different video game to the world. A title that renounced the latest generation graphics and reduced everything to blocks to facilitate construction, destruction and survival. Players from all over the world began to itch, curious, to prove what it was that was giving so much talk. Two years later, and with the total formation of a company, Mojang , the great start was given.
A final version was released to finish turning Minecraft into a mass phenomenon. Great protagonist of internet video platforms, especially YouTube , a center of debate and great fans for audiences of all ages. The creation of the Swedish programmer, better known as Notch, was a time bomb that is still causing real fury in the community today . His success was not something that would go unnoticed. It would take Microsoft a short time to arrive and, on the heels of the book, buy the license for a total of $ 2.5 billion to continue shooting Minecraft towards stardom.
Such success and propagation have made countless people want to know how to create a Minecraft account step by step to start playing . Currently, this video game is available in a total of 15 different systems ranging from mobile phones to home and portable consoles and now, with this guide, you can also take advantage of the one you have to start enjoying this mass phenomenon that continues to hit so hard even 9 years after its conception .
How to register a new free Mojang account to play Minecraft?
In this little guide, we explain all the steps you must take to register, buy the game and start playing Minecraft . Although we also resolve other issues aimed at former users who have not played for a long time and need to update to go through Mojang services. Whatever you need, here we detail how you should proceed not to get lost and perform each step without any complications. You will see that it is something tremendously easy and quick to do.
If you want to play Minecraft without complications, it is best to start by registering an account with Mojang . The registration process is completely free , although it requires several fundamental steps to be able to carry it out. Next, we explain them in order and detail so you can move forward without problems:
1 – Enter the Mojang website
Open the web browser that you usually use or prefer and, in the address bar, enter the URL of the Mojang account portal: https://account.mojang.com . You can also go to Google, Bing or your preferred search engine and type “ open mojang account ” in the search bar, the first result will take you to the same page.
2 – Start the registration process
Now that you are on the official website of this company (in English, as you can see), just click on the green button that says “ Register an Account ”. Click on it to start registering your user account. It will take you to the official Minecraft store.
3 – Enter your first data
The first thing to do on this website that just appeared is enter a valid email address, a password and a date of birth . It is very important that the email account is truthful and you have access to it in order to complete the registration process, in addition to using an easy-to-memorize and non-transferable key ( at least eight characters ), since It will be the one that ensures that only you can access your account.
In summary, to open an account these are the data to enter:
- E-Mail or email (Repeat twice)
- Password of at least 8 characters (Repeat twice)
- Date of birth
4 – Verify your data
After performing the previous step and click on the green “Create Account” button , you will be sent an email to your e-mail with a necessary password to validate and verify your data Go to your inbox, look for the Mojang message and copy the code they sent to the registration portal. After writing it in the slot enabled for this, click on “ Verify ”.
If this email does not reach your main inbox, you can check your spam folder, as it can sometimes get there. In case you do not receive anything, you can request the password resending to be able to write it and finish the registration.
5 – Buy the game Minecraft
There ends the entire creation process ; However, the portal will invite you to move on to get your Minecraft license and start playing. To do this you must enter:
- A username (must be unique)
- Choose the country of residence
- A payment method among which are Credit card, Paypal, SafetyPay , Trustly among others
The price of the official license of the Minecraft game moves for approximately 24 euros. Once the 100% secure payment is made we move on to the next step.
6 – Download and install the videogame
Download Minecraft free for Windows
Download Minecraft free for Mac
How can we create an account in Minecraft Premium?
Formerly, the term Minecraft Premium was used to refer to those accounts that used the paid version of Minecraft , the one that allowed access to all the functions of the game to enjoy it to the fullest and without any type of restriction Now, however, this concept has been relegated to oblivion.
A normal Mojang account that has been used to purchase Minecraft and has been linked to the game fulfills the same functions as an old Minecraft Premium account . Therefore, the process to follow is identical to the previous one, but moving forward after having registered your email and verified with the code obtained through the mail.
- So, then, after those steps, what remains to be done is enter a profile name or nickname to use within the videogame and, after it, set the payment options that are indicated (choose the country, use of card, paypal, safetypay, trustly or a download code if you have one).
- Then, depending on the type of payment chosen, specify the last details request and click on the purchase button, “Purchase for € 23.95” . Once this is done, the payment has been made and your account is already what would previously be known as Minecraft Premium .
- The following is to proceed with the download of the game and its installation , a fully automated procedure and quite easy to carry out.
Once this is done, you are in the same situation as the users who were previously part of the Premium service. You have the whole game to start playing whenever you want.
Is it possible to migrate a Minecraft account to a Mojang account?
If you are a former user with a Minecraft account who wants to take her to Mojang to take advantage of all its advantages, the procedure to migrate a Minecraft account to a Mojang account is quite simple. >
- The first thing you should do is enter the official website that the company has dedicated to it . To do so, just open your browser and enter the following URL in the address bar: https://account.mojang.com/migrate . Thus, you will be in the user account migration section.
- Now, the steps to follow are quite easy. First of all you have to enter all the credentials of your old Minecraft account. This is, e-mail, username and password . If you have forgotten any of them, you can click on the “Forgot your …?” to request a reminder from the Mojang team.
- Once this is done, click on the “ Migrate account ” button to take the data from one to another.
With this last step, the migration procedure will be over and you will be able to use everything Mojang puts at your disposal in addition to, of course, playing Minecraft again using your new account.
There are many ways to discover the title that became an indie phenomenon and, today, continues to accumulate huge amounts of players on its servers. Although in this guide we have focused on the steps to follow to play on PC, all current video game platforms have their own version and some even allow their users to play among themselves despite being on different systems, thanks to what is called Minecraft cross game.
How to migrate Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft
With the purchase of Mojang and their hit sandbox game Minecraft, Microsoft made a big move. The tech company is one of the biggest and has added one of the most popular games in history to its catalog. In doing so, it became linked with Xbox and so now, Mojang accounts are linked to Microsoft accounts.
Players have to migrate their accounts to Microsoft before they become inactive and require players to create new Microsoft accounts, which is less than ideal. Here's how to migrate the account.
Migrating a Minecraft account to Microsoft
According to Mojang,
"Migrating from Mojang to Microsoft accounts is mandatory. If you don't make the move, in several months you won't be able to log in anymore – which means you won't be able to play either. ... You'll receive a cool reward once you've logged in with your Microsoft account: a special cape!"
This means that all players will have to join Microsoft in order to continue playing. Regardless of the platform, whether it's an iPhone, a Nintendo Switch or a PlayStation 5, all players will have Microsoft accounts.
Players can follow these steps to migrate their account.
- Log into Minecraft account.
- Find the "It's Your Turn To Move" prompt.
- Click "Move my Account".
- Verify account with a code sent to the email attached to the Mojang account.
- Enter the code and click "Submit and Start Migration".
- A new email and password will be needed. A school or work email will not work.
- Existing Microsoft accounts can be used here by clicking "Existing Microsoft Account" instead of creating a new one.
- Confirm date of birth and country.
- Create a gamertag and select a profile picture.
- The final screen will have a "Let's Move" button that needs to be clicked.
After these steps are completed, Minecraft players will have officially migrated their Mojang accounts to Microsoft and will be able to play and receive the free cape.
For more Minecraft content, check out our Facebook page!
Follow Sportskeeda Minecraft onYouTube,Snapchat and Facebook for latest news and updates!
Account create minecraft
New to Microsoft?
Get started with Microsoft products and more.Learn more
Change a password, update security information, and keep vital account details up-to-date.
Review your search history, browsing and location activity, and more.
Keep your family safer online and stay connected even when you’re apart.
Payments & billing
Update your payment information, check your order history, redeem gift cards, and get billing help.
Quickly renew and manage your favorite Microsoft subscriptions and services in one place.
Find, lock, or erase a lost or stolen Windows 10 device, schedule a repair, and get support.
Get expert answers and advice on Microsoft products and services.
Just sign in and go
Access your favorite Microsoft products and services with just one login. From Office and Windows to Xbox and Skype, one username and password connects you to the files, photos, people, and content you care about most.
Email and calendar together. All you need to be your most productive and connected self—at home, on the go, and everywhere in between.Learn more
Skype’s text, voice and video make it simple to get closer to the people who matter most across all of your devices.Learn more
The faster way to get things done on the web with built-in features for staying organized, researching, and discovering.Learn more
Intelligent search features make it quick and easy to find what you need – answers, news, entertainment, and more.Learn more
Play your favorite games in more places than ever. Easily access your games, friends, and community across Xbox One, Windows 10 PC, and mobile.Learn more
Achieve what matters to you with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more. What will you do with your next 365?Learn more
Safely store and access your files and photos on all your devices. Your Microsoft account comes with 5GB of storage and the option to add more when you need it.Learn more
Find, lock, or erase a lost or stolen Windows 10 device, schedule a repair, and get support.Learn more
Unleash your big ideas with the performance, innovative touchscreen designs, and premium materials of Surface devices.Learn more
Experience all that’s possible with Microsoft, from the best in productivity and creativity to gaming and entertainment.Learn more
Save time and stay organized—Cortana helps handle day-to-day tasks so you can stay on top of what matters most.Learn more
With MSN, the information that enriches your life is accessible every moment of every day.Learn more
3 Answers. Log into minecraft.net as yourself.Select "Buy Minecraft". You will get a message "You can'town more than one copy of Minecraft per account, butyou can still buy it for someone else" and the option to purchaseit as a Gift Card.
Click to see full answer
People also ask, how do you create a second Minecraft account?
Method 1Creating a New Minecraft Account
- Click LOG IN. This link is in the top-right corner of theMinecraft page.
- Click the Register one here! link.
- Enter your Mojang account information.
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Verify your identity.
- Get the code that Mojang sent you.
- Enter the code.
- Click VERIFY.
One may also ask, can you have 2 Minecraft accounts on the same email? Multiple accounts on one emailaddressIt was previously possible to have multipleMinecraft accounts linked to a single email address.If you need to migrate a second paid Minecraftaccount to a Mojang account, you can do so with adifferent email and Mojangaccount.
Moreover, can you have multiple minecraft accounts?
You don't have to downloadMinecraft twice, but you do have to buy a secondaccount if you want them to have separateaccounts. They'll be able to play on the same copy ofMinecraft with their own accounts, or they canplay on different computers at the same time (even together,in multiplayer).
How do you get a free minecraft account?
Creating a Free Minecraft Account
- Check out the website “minecraft.net” in yourbrowser.
- Click on the login icon.
- Now, click on the “Register on here” tab.
- Enter your information in the Mojang account information.
- Click on create an account.
- Best 800 meter spikes
- River valley ranch
- Norwall power systems locations
- Lotus ca weather
- February 27 zodiac
- E621 reverse image
- Fnaf 2 endoskeleton jumpscare
- Wired d link router
- Ac pro extreme walmart
- Hedge maze design
- 2 inch pvc trap
- Wood note 8 case
Not long ago they drank, sang And, suddenlyfor a throat of a friend friend. Yes, look around you. Nature, air, beauty.