20 puzzles and riddle questions and answers for your virtual pub quiz
If you feel as if all the mindless TV watching you’ve done during lockdown has killed off a few brain cells, not to fear. We’ve prepared some brain training riddles to get you and your mates thinking during your next virtual pub quiz.
Whether you’re taking to House Party, Google Hangouts, Zoom or Messenger, RadioTimes.com has you covered with questions and answers for when it’s your time to write your group’s pub quiz.
Once you’re done with our riddles and puzzles round, check out our TV, film, music, sport, general knowledge and other pub quiz rounds many other quizzes to ensure you never run out of questions.
- Sam’s mother has five children. March, April, May, June – what is the name of the fifth daughter?
- What goes up but never comes down?
- What word is pronounced the same if you take away four of its five letters?
- A farmer wants to get from river bank A to river bank B by crossing a river with his fox, chicken and bag of corn, but his boat is so small that he can only take one across at a time. He cannot leave the fox alone with the chicken and he cannot leave the chicken alone with corn. How does the farmer get all three across the river?
- What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?
- I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even – what number am I?
- What can fill a room but takes up no space?
- Which is heavier: a tonne of bricks or a tonne of feathers?
- What has a tail, a head, is brown, but has no legs?
- What has 13 hearts, but no other organs?
- What’s the least number of chairs you would need at a table to sit four fathers, two grandfathers and four sons?
- I’m a little man in a red coat, a staff in my hand and a stone in my throat. What am I?
- Lose me once, I’ll come back stronger. Lose me twice, I’ll leave forever. What am I?
- When you need me you throw me away, but when you are done with me you bring me back. What am I?
- What can travel around the world but stays in one corner?
- A red house is made of red bricks, and a yellow house is made of yellow bricks. What is a greenhouse made of?
- You bought me for dinner but never eat me. What am I?
- What begins with T, ends with T, and has T in it?
- What question can you never answer yes to if it’s true?
- You stare at me but I don’t blush, you switch me off when you’re in a rush.
- The farmer must take the chicken across first (leaving the fox and the corn on river bank A). He then takes the fox across second, but instead of leaving the fox with the chicken, he swaps the fox for the chicken (taking the chicken back to the river bank A). He then swaps the chicken out for the corn, bringing the corn over to be with the fox on river bank B. Lastly, he goes back for the chicken and brings it to river bank B.
- A piano
- They both weigh the same
- A penny
- A pack of cards
- Four – the four fathers could also be grandfathers and are already sons.
- A cherry
- An anchor
- A stamp
- Glass – all greenhouses are made of glass.
- Are you asleep yet?
40 riddles and brain teasers to test your general knowledge
Think you are a bit of a genius problem solver? Then have a go at our challenging riddles and tricky brain teasers.
You may already think you're a know it all when it comes to quizzes but this is a whole different ball (or mind) game. So if you are up to the test why not get your brain in action with our 40 questions and answers below.
We have put together a hefty list of some of the best and hardest riddles and teasers around, just for you to try out. Some of them may seem simple but don't be fooled, they will leave you pulling your hair out until you know the answers.
So, whether you’re a riddle wizard or fancy trying something new we have all the top teasers and answers all in one place. Scroll down below to put your mind’s puzzle power to the test.
Calling all parents. Stop what you’re doing. Put down the wine glass. Step away from the school books. Quit pretending you can’t hear the children squabbling. We need your brains. Right here. Right now.
We are asking you to take part in our Great Big Parenting survey to show the world, politicians, fellow parents, just what life is like in Lockdown.
Help us paint a true picture of how this crisis is affecting you and your loved ones.
If it feels like we are living through history, it’s because we are - and this is your chance to help us record it.
Fill in the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LLWG75D
It will only take a matter of minutes!
p.s. And for the record, we think you're doing a grand job.
1. What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
2. What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
3. I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?
4. What can you catch, but not throw?
5. What has to be broken before you can use it?
6. I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
7. What goes up but never comes down?
8. The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?
9. What can travel all around the world without leaving its corner?
What question can you never answer yes to?
What is so fragile that saying its name breaks it?
What has 13 hearts, but no other organs?
What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
What can fill a room but takes up no space?
What has one eye, but can’t see?
Are you a total quiz whizz?
Do you love to put your general knowledge to the test?
Then this is the group for you!
Feel free to share your own quizzes and challenge other members to see who will be top of the class!
Join our Facebook group for the best quizzes around Cambridgeshire. Click here to join the team!
If you drop me I’m sure to crack, but give me a smile and I’ll always smile back. What am I?
The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
What breaks yet never falls, and what falls yet never breaks?
I am always hungry and will die if not fed, but whatever I touch will soon turn red. What am I?
What has one head, one foot and four legs?
The person who makes it has no need of it; the person who buys it has no use for it. The person who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?
I have lakes with no water, mountains with no stone and cities with no buildings. What am I?
What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?
Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
What begins with an “e” and only contains one letter?
What belongs to you, but other people use it more than you?
What can point in every direction but can't reach the destination by itself.
What has many keys, but can't even open a single door?
A man rode out of town on Sunday, he stayed a whole night at a hotel and rode back to town the next day on Sunday. How is this possible?
What has six faces, but does not wear makeup, has twenty-one eyes, but cannot see? What is it?
This is as light as a feather, yet no man can hold it for long. What am I?
What runs around the whole yard without moving?
The more you take away, the more I become. What am I?
I have two hands, but I can not scratch myself. What am I?
Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. what is it?
What goes up when the rain comes down?
I have no feet, no hands, no wings, but I climb to the sky. What am I?
If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?
I am full of holes but I can still hold water. What am I?
I can be cracked, I can be made. I can be told, I can be played. What am I?
1. The future
2. A promise
3. A bank
4. A cold
5. An egg
6. A candle
7. Your age
9. A stamp
Are you asleep yet?
A deck of cards
Day, and night
Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
His horse was called Sunday
At that moment, when the bullets from machine-gun fires pierced his body, arms, and legs of the rich billionaire Victor, he suddenly saw himself there on. That Ovsyanskaya road. Again, as then, ten years ago.
Mouths and played their dance of love. Outerwear flew into the front seats. Andrei kissed and kissed his Alyonushka, covering his face with kisses, inhaling the delicate aroma of her perfume, sinking to the neck of such. A woman he had long desired for him. Hands slid along the waist, rose to the chest, covered with a warm sweater and did not meet obstacles in the form of a.
Answers quiz riddle
Each time a new one will come to you. But if you get tired, then you have the right to ask for a day of rest. And ashamed or not ashamed is irrelevant.THIS MYSTERY POP QUIZ WILL TURN ON YOUR BRAIN!
Finally, he selected three addresses of the men who interested him most and invited them to choose a suitable place, have. A cup of coffee and talk. Gary was the first to respond.
- St louis powersports
- Ancient chinese movies
- Bose soundtouch 300 forum
- 2021 silverado assist steps
- Craigslist tools and equipment
- Fallen kingdom book 3
- Td beyond checking
- Hello dog meme
- Bts love yourself painting
- Monthly 2017 calendar template
Are you sick?" I just dont want to, thats all. ", Snapped the boy and, slamming the door, went into another room The girls had lunch alone, then, already washing the dishes, Ira said to Olya: ". But Lyosha is behaving strangely, he has almost never had breakfast and has now given up lunch!", He wants to lose weight.