SOLFEGGIO FREQUENCIES AND THE CHAKRAS
If you practice Yoga and Meditation, it is safe to say you have probably been to a class or listened to music and sounds that are aligned with each of the 7 Main Chakras. If we didn’t know better we might just feel that the music is played as it is relaxing and helps us come to a place where we can reconnect with our inner self; however there is so much more going on behind those beautiful sounds.
Sound has long been known to have deep therapeutic and healing qualities, sound and music can also deeply alter our moods and state of mind. There are many varying frequencies and vibrations associated to music and sound, we can find ourselves drawn to some sounds and repulsed by others. And what resonates with one person may be totally different to another. For one listener the sounds of “Death Metal” music may create feelings of anger and stress, however other people listen to this genre of music to help relieve stress and let their anger go. As human beings we are touched by different things in different ways, and with music it may very well be the frequency that can bring the altered states.
It is not uncommon to be hearing Solfeggio Frequencies when we are listening to Meditation and Chakra Healing sounds. Solfeggio Frequencies date back centuries and were thought to have been created by a Benedictine Monk by the name of Guido D’Arezzo (c AD – cAD). Solfeggio Frequencies where chanted by the Gregorian Monks during their meditation as the Monks believed the frequencies when sung in harmony could bring about spiritual awakening. These sacred Solfeggio Frequencies make up a 6-tone scale and each frequency is said to balance the whole body; physical, spiritual and emotional. Thus, lending themselves perfectly to the healing and balancing of the Yogic Chakra System.
There are known to be 6 Original Solfeggio Frequencies;
- Hz – This is a low and smooth frequency that helps cleanse feelings of guilt, fear, and trauma. It is associated with Muladhara (Root) Chakra.
- Hz – Helps to bring on positive change and creativity. This frequency is known to help relieve stress and tension, helping to loosen tight muscles and joints, which increases physical mobility. Hz is associated with Svadhishthana (Sacral) Charka.
- Hz – This frequency brings about transformation and miracles in a persons’ life. It is particularly good for anxiety, pain relief, weight loss and to help rewire neural pathways in the brain. It is associated with Manipura (Solar) Chakra.
- Hz – The frequency of love and healing. It is deep and profound and connected with intimacy and vulnerability. It serves as a foundation for healthy relationships and inter connectivity. Its Chakra relationship is Anaharta (Heart).
- Hz – Deals with empowerment and speaking ones’ truth. Hz is helpful for generating ideas, clear speaking, creative thinking and increasing self-confidence. Vishudda (Throat) Chakra is the main beneficiary of Hz.
- Hz – The frequency of reconnection with the spiritual and higher order thinking. It cuts through illusions, helping one to see themselves with clarity in their environment. This frequency connects us with deep dreams, astral projections as well as connecting us with our authenticity. Ajna (3rd Eye) is the Chakra related here.
There have also been 3 more Solfeggio Frequencies revealed through deeper research; Hz, Hz and Hz.
- Hz – The lowest of the Solfeggio Scale acts like an energetic anesthesia. It is great for reducing pain in the physical self. Its slow, low soothing qualities helps us to feel more safe, grounded and secure.
- hz – Is most beneficial in targeting your energetic field, by addressing blockages and holes in our aura and misalignment in the Chakra system. hz is the frequency of choice for a lot of energy healers.
- Hz – Connects us with Universal Wisdom, higher realms, and dimensions. It assists with contacting ascended masters, the higher self and spiritual channeling, it is said to create strong ethereal connections to worlds beyond. Hz can also be related to Sahasrara (Crown) Chakra.
Ancient Civilizations have used the power of frequency and rhythm to hypnotise, heal and induce higher states of consciousness for centuries and there is deep and ancient science associated with the Solfeggio Frequencies. So next time you are in an environment that is using the scale try and take note of what Frequency affects you the most and ask yourself why. Perhaps in there lies some truth and an issue that needs to be cared for.
Search Chakra Healing Solfeggio Frequencies or Solfeggio Frequencies on Spotify if you’d like to experience these sounds for yourself.
Ram chakra Sound Solar Plexus Chakra Healing
Get up to 5 months free of Apple Music
PLAY FULL SONG
Connect with Apple Music. Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months.
30 Minute | Super Deep Meditation Music | Relax Mind Body | Inner Peace | Relaxing
Album • New
Ram chakra Sound Solar Plexus Chakra Healing - EP
Hz Solar Plexus Chakra (Manifestation)
We all love listening to songs. Isn’t it interesting how listening to a song can bring back a special memory or make you feel happy or calm? Every song has different vibe & every person has a different taste in music. With Wynk, you can now listen to songs online throughout genres. While listening to Hz Solar Plexus Chakra (Manifestation) song online, amplify your emotions through lyrics of the song. There are also options to choose your favorite artist Sound Bath, Chakra Sound Bath, Solfeggio Sound Bath songs on Wynk. Download Mp3 Songs from all genres seamlessly with Wynk. You can now download mp3 songs from across all categories for free and play songs offline without Internet.
Listen & download songs online from various languages including latest English Songs, Hindi Songs, Punjabi Songs, Malayalam Songs, Tamil Songs, Telugu Songs, & many more. Also, listen to Manifestation Frequencies (Solfeggio x Chakra Meditation Tones) album songs online here. Wynk also makes it easy to create your own playlists that you can listen to anytime on Wynk Music. Keep Wynking!
Deepen Sense Of Self - Upleveling The Solar Plexus Chakra: Gong Bath & Singing Bowl Sound Meditation
Reach deep into your sense of self & bring balance into the Solar Plexus (3rd) Chakra, the area between your chest & abdomen; associated with self-esteem, manifesting, assertion, & empowerment. A deep resonating gong bath with added Isochronic tones tuned to the key of E at Hz. frequency, creating a Gamma Brainwave for advanced meditation & elevated consciousness. The sound signature for the 3rd Chakra is the key of E. Using sounds that resonate with sound signature of the chakra helps balance it. Mediation starts with a singing bowl tuned to the key of E. The singing bowl repeats every 3 minutes & twice at the end. Use headphones for full effect. The corresponding Mantra for the Solar Plexus Chakra is “Oh” as in grow. You can repeat this Mantar deeply & slowly so as to feel the vibration of the sound within your body while visualizing a vibrant, golden spiral surrounding your solar plexus. All rights reserved. Photo credit - Karin Henseler and LaughingRaven – Pixabay
Chakra sound plexus solar
Your Third Chakra: Find Power & and Warrior Energy in Your Solar Plexus & Manipura Chakra
The third chakra is called Manipura, which means “lustrous gem.” Manipura is the original Sanskrit name for the Solar Plexus chakra. Located around the navel in the area of the solar plexus and up to the breastbone, it is a source of personal power and governs self-esteem, warrior energy, and the power of transformation. The Manipura chakra also controls metabolism and digestion.
When you feel self-confident, have a strong sense of purpose, and are self-motivated, your third chakra is open and healthy. If you're experiencing chakra imbalance, you can suffer from low self-esteem, have difficulty making decisions, and may have anger or control issues. This means that your solar chakra is blocked and therefore cannot achieve its full potential.
Manipura & Solar Plexus Chakra: Key Elements
In order to understand the chakra, there are some key details that we must understand first. These include:
- Element: Fire is the main element of the solar plexus, or Manipura chakra. The element is meant to ignite your inner fire and strengthen your digestive fire.
- Color: The color of the Manipura chakra is bright yellow, like the sun.
- Location: The solar plexus is located around your navel area of the body near your upper abdomen and breastbone. Due to its location, it is also connected with the digestive system. The solar plexus is the third of seven major chakras in the body. This area of your navel must be open in order to feel the self-confidence and sense of purpose that you wish to achieve.
Strengthen Your Inner Fire
Read More About The Other Chakras
When you have clear goals, desires, and intentions, you can move forward to achieve them. Each small step you take while honoring the larger intention helps to strengthen your third chakra. The fire within, called Tejas in Sanskrit, is the same fire in the Ayurvedic dosha Pitta. A person with strong Pitta has that inner drive to propel them forward toward their goals.
No matter which dominant dosha type you have, you can harness the power of Manipura to assert your will in a healthy way and achieve any goal you set out to accomplish. If you find you are stuck with a decision or are at a crossroads and aren’t sure which way to go, look to a gut feeling in your solar plexus for guidance.In order to look to a gut feeling, you can practice meditation by doing the following:
- Close your eyes, place your hand over the area slightly above your belly button.
- Bring to mind the problem or dilemma.
- Notice how your third chakra feels when you give it choices regarding the subject you’re struggling with. A sinking or nauseated feeling may tell you that the decision is wrong.
- If you present your solar plexus with the right choice, you may feel lightness in the area or you may even feel like you can breathe easier.
Strengthen Your Digestive Fire
The digestive fire, called Agni, is also present in the third chakra. To help the Manipura chakra remain open and aligned, keep your digestive fire healthy. Follow these guidelines for more powerful Agni:
- Drink beverages at room temperature or slightly warmed; avoid adding ice.
- Eat about two cupped handfuls of food at every meal to avoid overeating.
- Stay away from spicy foods if you are a Pitta type.
- Take small sips of water while eating, and avoid soda, alcohol, and fruit juice. Drinking a lot while eating tends to dilute the digestive acids, while drinking alcohol tends to give you excess acid.
- Let your stomach rest between meals. Grazing and frequent snacking don’t give your body time to replenish Agni, which happens when the stomach is resting.
Enhance Digestion and Increase Metabolism With Bhastrika Breath
Since the third chakra governs both digestion and metabolism, you can easily awaken both with breathing exercises. Make sure your stomach is not full before starting this breathing pattern.
- Sit comfortably with the spine tall and the shoulders relaxed.
- Start by taking a few deep breaths in and out the nose with the lips closed.
- Then, forcefully inhale through the nose while inflating the lower abdomen and forcefully exhale through the nose while pressing the lower abdomen toward the spine.
- Use one-half count on the inhalation and one-half count on the exhalation at a rapid pace. You will feel like you’re getting an abdominal workout.
- Try for 10 repetitions and then work it up to 15 or After you’re finished, you will feel a tingling or glowing feeling around the navel.
Finding Balance & Healing the Solar Plexus Chakra With Asanas, Sounds, Colors, and Gems
Any yoga pose that brings heat to the area of the solar plexus is good for stimulating a sluggish third chakra. These poses include Navasana (boat pose), Matsyandrasana (seated spinal twist), and warrior.
The mantra sound for the third chakra is RAM. Chanting this sound will help to open and align the chakra.
There are a few other things you can do to activate the solar plexus energy. Since the color of this chakra is yellow or gold, any gem corresponding to these colors will help to open the solar plexus area and bring energy to the spleen, liver, pancreas, and stomach. Yellow topaz, golden yellow labradorite, and tiger-eye stones are all great gems to enhance your sense of personal power and can help with chakra healing if you are feeling a sense of low self-esteem.
Tap into your purpose and learn how to support others to experience deep transformative healing in the Chopra Coaching Certification Program.
Hey! We're glad you found us! You may want to also join us on Instagram and follow our travels..
I think we can all agree that music is extremely powerful. It can make us laugh, it can make us cry, it can make us break into dance in the produce isle of the grocery store. So it’s no surprise that it can be used to balance our chakras. In this blog, we’re sharing the best music for the chakras including both modern music and solfeggio frequencies.
What Are The Chakras?
It is said that there are 7 primary energy points in our bodies. These energy hubs are known as chakras and originated in one of the oldest yoga text, the Vedas.
Each of the 7 chakra points, which lie along the spine from tail to crown, rule a different aspect of our lives as well as the physical body surrounding the energy point.
The chakras can be used to resolve physical symptoms like headaches, chronic back pain, and more or we can use them to help us overcome our greater struggles like fear, love, trust, and joy
Think of these chakras like Christmas lights. Seven bulbs and one for each color, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.
I think it’s happened to everyone at least once where they’ve put up Christmas lights, plugged them in…only for some of them to not light up because the bulbs may have been loose, right?
The chakras are the same way.
We have to make sure all our bulbs (a.k.a chakras) are in balance for them to glow and live in our full magnificent light.
Which Chakra Do I Need to Balance?
I say “in balance” because any of the chakras can be overactive or under active.
Overactive means that this chakra point is trying to pull too much energy and not giving enough to the other bulbs. When we have an overactive chakra point it means we need to start transferring energy to our next chakra above.
Under active means that the bulb isn’t working and needs to be fixed. When we have an under active chakra point it means we aren’t giving that chakra point the energy it needs.
If you realize you have an overactive chakra don’t listen to the song recommendation for that one. Instead, look at the song recommendation for the next chakra above.
For example, if you realize you have an overactive Sacral Chakra, head on over to your Solar Plexus Chakra music recommendations!
Related: Beginners Guide tc Balancing Your Chakras
Can I Really Use Music for Chakra Healing?
As I said earlier, music naturally fills us with many emotions and each emotion corresponds with a chakras.
I think that if we choose wisely or, at least, intentionally, we can find some classic songs that we hear on the radio that will heal our chakras.
And on a scientific level, we can absolutely heal our chakras with vibration. The chakras are energy hubs which are each vibrating at their own frequencies.
The lower the chakra, the lower the vibration. For instance, the note for the root chakra is G and a solfeggio frequent on Hz.
Solfeggio frequencies are the ideal music to balance your chakras but chances are, you’ll be bored by the drawling monotonous bass within a few seconds (I know I do).
If solfeggio frequencies sound like your jam (pun intended), click here and join our free UNLEASH YOUR FREQUENCY mini course to learn all about healing your chakras with sounds.
I am a music enthusiast, to say the least. And I believe that every form of music can heal us or have positive effects on our minds.
In this blog, I’m sharing the best modern music to listen to + what solfeggio frequencies can heal your chakras. Without further ado here are the best songs to listen to for each chakra!
The Best Music For Chakras
Root Chakra | Muladhara
- Color: Red
- Location: Tailbone
- Controls: Sense of safety, security, home within + legs and immune system
- Note: C + C#
The Root Chakra, or Muladhara, is our first chakra. It controls our sense of primal security, groundedness, and ability to adapt. When overactive, the root chakra, or Muladhara asks us for too much security, making us stubborn, inflexible, and sensitive. When under active, this chakra isn’t having its need for grounding met making us anxious, timid, and indecisive. Physical signs of imbalance in this chakra can be tightness or weakness in the knees/legs.
Song recommendation for the Root Chakra
The best song for this home of grounding? Lean on me by Bill Withers.
Lean One Me is about accepting help when we need it and having people, a tribe, or a support system to lean on. It is the ESSENCE of the Muladhara.
If you want to balance your root chakra, plug in some headphones or crank up your speakers and allow yourself to fall into the soothing security of this classic song. “We all need somebody to lean on”.
Other songs to listen to for the Root chakra:
- Roots by Imagine Dragons
- Stand By Me by Otis Redding
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye
- Other Soul Classics
The Solfeggio Frequency for the Root Chakra is Hz. this frequency liberates us from fear and guilt. It also clears away grief and add more abundance into our life.
Sacral Chakra | Svadhisthana
- Color: Orange
- Location; Hips/Navel
- Controls: Creativity, sexuality, joy, self worth, + hips, reproductive organs, and low back
- Note: D + D#
The Sacral Chakra, or Svadhisthana, is our second chakra. It controls our creativity, joy, pleasure, and ability to be vulnerable.
When overactive we are obsessed with gaining pleasure at al times + we ignore our negative emotions.
When under active we are guarded and close ourselves off to our emotions. physical symptoms of an unbalanced Sacral Chakra can be reproductive issues or hip problems.
Songs for the Sacral Chakra
SHAKIRA SHAKIRA! Songs that make you want to get up and dance are the best songs for this energy hub of creativity.
Our top song recommendation? Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira. GET THOSE HIPS MOVING! Seriously, all our emotions are allegedly stored in our hips so opening them up with movement will help your sacral chakra heal.
Other songs to listen to for the sacral chakra:
- CAN’T STOP THE FEELING by Justin Timberlake
- Californiacation by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Other songs that are full of positive energy and make you want to dance (you can find a lot of songs that fit this description on a ’s throwback playlist)
The Solfeggio Frequency for the Sacral Chakra is Hz, meant to make space for creativity by bringing clarity and transformation into your body and mind.
Related: Ultimate Guide to Healing Your Sacral Chakra
Solar Plexus Chakra | Manipura
- Color: Yellow
- Location: Center of the abdomen/space halfway between the belly button and the gut
- Controls: Courage, discipline, individuality, ambition + digestion, abs, gut health
- Note: E + E#
The Solar Plexus, or Manipura, is our third chakra. It controls our confidence, ego, and ability to take action.
When overactive, we think we’reTHE s**t and when under active we think we ARE s***t.
Having a balanced Manipura means we are confident in ourselves and our capabilities without thinking we are superior to others. A balanced Manipura is the essence of badassery.
Physical signs of an imbalanced Solar Plexus Chakra can be bad gut health, digestive issues, and not having a six pack (jk, but weak abs could be a sign of a weak solar plexus).
Related Blog:How To Be a Badass: 10 Lessons Mom Taught Me
Music for the Solar Plexus Chakra
The element of the solar plexus is fire. What are songs that make you feel fiery, courageous, confident?
To open your solar plexus, we recommend you listen to songs that pump you up, inspire you to take action, and make you feel bold.
Our top song recommendation? On Top Of The World – Imagine Dragons.
This song is all about having the courage to keep moving forward and “take it in but don’t look down.” It’s about rolling with the punches and feeling the confidence and inspiration of reaching the top.
This song is sure to open up that Solar Plexus with it’s lyrics and upbeat melody that boosts your mood.
Other songs to listen to for this chakra:
- Courage To Grow – Rebelution
- The Distance – Cake
- Other songs that make you feel brave or confident
The Solfeggio Frequency for the Solar Plexus Chakra is is Hz. According to science, every form of matter known to exist vibrates at Hz at their center. This frequency heals our DNA because at this frequency our DNA absorbs light. This frequency relieves you of emotional pain as well.
Related: How to Start Meditating for Beginners
Heart Chakra | Anahata
- Color: Green
- Location: Center of chest/heart center
- Controls: Love, compassion, trust in others + lungs, heart, arms, hands
- Note: F + F#
The Heart Chakra, or Anahata, is our fourth chakra, our energetic center. It controls our sense of love in all forms including our compassion, forgiveness, love for life, kindness, and boundaries for ourselves and others.
When overactive, we ask for too much love and affirmation, making us needy, greedy with others attention, and unable to set good boundaries.
When under active, we don’t have enough love, making us angry, untrusting others, and unforgiving of both ourselves and others. Physical signs of imbalance are tightness in the chest, shoulders, arms and heart issues.
Music recommendations for the Heart Chakra
With 50% of modern songs this day and age being about love, you have a lot of song possibilities for the heart chakra.
We recommend listening to Look For The Good by Jason Mraz. While this song isn’t specifically speaking about love nor does it have the word Love in the name, this song speaks of true love.
There are a lot of songs that talk about loving people and loving themselves but few are about loving life itself.
What I love about this song is the while it my seem almost like a crown chakra song, Jason Mraz is singing about having a loving attitude towards everything. He’s telling us to start looking at the beauty of life and showing up with the pure energy of love for everything.
For the heart chakra, love is more than an emotion we treat people with. It’s an abundance energy source that the entire world thrives off of.
Other songs to listen to for this chakra:
- Love Train by The O’Jays
- Could You Be Loved by Bob Marley And The Wailers
- Other songs that talk about love and fill you with unconditional love and compassion
The Solfeggio Frequency for the Heart Chakra is Hz but Hz is also very effective because it is the frequency of love. Hz is our social frequency it’s our compassion, our understanding, and respect for others. It helps us with healing our relationships and connections with people.
Throat Chakra | Vishuddha
- Color: Blue
- Location: Center of throat
- Controls: Expression, clarity, connection, honesty + throat, neck, and mouth
- Note: G + G#
The Throat Chakra, or Vishuddha, is the fifth chakra. It controls how well we express our personal truth, communicate with others, and handle conflict.
When overactive, this chakra point wants to stay open by always speaking, making us loud, talkative, and inconsiderate with our words.
When under active, we don’t feel strong enough in our self expression, making us quiet, and unsure of what we say when we speak and unable to ask for help. Physical signs of imbalance are tightness in the neck and chronic sore throat.
Music for the Throat Chakra
The Throat Chakra is how we express every aspect of ourselves to the world. Its our confidence to speak up and say what we want to say.
Our top songs recommendation? Secrets by Onerepublic.
This song is about expressing our personal truth to the world and not conforming to saying what others want to say.
In this song, the lead singer is realizing, that he could get a lot of attention for telling the media, and people, what they want to hear but deciding that its not worth it.
Other songs to listen to for this chakra:
- My Life by Billy Joel
- Connection by Onerepublic
- If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out by Yusuf / Cat Stevens
- Other songs that say what you want to express or make you feel confident in your voice
The Solfeggio Frequency for the Throat Chakra is Hz, the expression frequency. It rules free, open communication and also has the physical affect of removing toxins and electromagnetic radiation from our body.
Related: [PODCAST] Connection, Expression & the Tour du Mont Blanc
Third Eye Chakra | Ajna
- Color: Indigo
- Location: Forehead/In between the eyebrows
- Controls: Intuition, 6th sense, wisdom, discernment, purpose + eyes, pineal gland, and brain
- Note: A + A#
The Third Eye Chakra, or Ajna, is our sixth chakra. It controls our intuition and sense of greater purpose in the world as well as our sight.
When overactive, this chakra wants to predict the future too much, giving vivid nightmares and making it hard for us to be present.
When under active, this chakra point isn’t being used and we can’t think about the future at all. we live in the past and become indecisive on what we want. Physical signs of imbalance are headaches, insomnia, and sight problems.
Song recommendations for the Third Eye Chakra
Songs that make you dream big and remind you of your purpose are the way to go to balance this chakra.
Our top song recommendation? Overthinker by INZO.
This song features voice over of a lecture the famous philosopher, Alan Watts gave talking about how we overthink. The biggest reason we have an imbalanced Ajna probably has to do with our impeccable ability to overthink everything.
As Alan Watts say in the song “A person who thinks all the time has nothing to think about except thoughts. So, he loses touch with reality and lives in a world of illusion”.
This song is great for bringing attention to our thoughts while also inspiring us with its uplifting melody.
Other songs to listen to for this chakra:
- I Have A Dream – Amanda Seyfried
- Sky Is The Limit – Rebelution
- Other songs that remind you of your purpose and inspire you to dream big and be present.
The Solfeggio Frequency for the Third Eye Chakra is Hz. This frequency awakens intuition and returns us to spiritual order. Giving us ability to step back reflect on our lives from a more enlightened perspective.
Crown Chakra | Sahasrara
- Color: Violet
- Location: Crown of the head
- Controls: Faith, Interconnectedness, source energy, inner peace, + energy, coordination, and brain
- Note: B + B#
The Crown Chakra, or Sahasrara, is our seventh and final chakra. It controls our access to source energy and excitement for life.
When overactive, we but too much trust in faith and don’t take action when we face a problem.
When under active, we don’t trust that things will work out enough and we become sluggish, tired, and bored with life, in short, depressed. Physical signs of an imbalanced crown chakra are chronic tension headaches, and exhaustion.
Music for the Crown Chakra
To open the crown chakra you need to have hope. Our top song recommendation? Imagine by Jack Johnson.
This song is asking for a peaceful world where we can all be interconnected to everything in a pure way.
Other song recommendations:
- Somewhere over the rainbow – Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
- Peace Train – Yusuf / Cat Stevens
- Other songs that feel uplifting and make you feel happier and hopeful
The Solfeggio Frequency for the Crown chakra is Hz. This frequency triggers the highest plain of consciousness and connects us to the perfection of the universe. It’s the ultimate trigger of interconnectedness and oneness.
Hope you guys enjoyed this blog and got some great music inspiration along the way!
If you liked this blog, please let us know in the comments section below, follow us on Instagram @chakrabadass for more chakra tips + inspiration, and check out our Defy the Norm Podcast on iTunes or Spotify for radical inspiration on mindfulness and consciousness.
Don’t forget to share this or pin it to your Chakra Boards and save it for later!
You will also be interested:
- 2003 xr100 for sale
- Sharp microwave drawer
- Rei paddle board
- Verizon wireless stock
- Mason city hotels
- Manifest season 2
Solar Plexus Chakra Sound
The Solar Plexus Chakra, or Manipura, is believed to rule lessons involving fear of rejection, your self esteem, sensitivity to criticism, a distorted self image, and fear of your “secrets being found out”. The wisdom of the Solar Plexus is said to involve your sense of personal power and knowing, your personality and your sense of belonging. Imbalances in this Chakra might create feelings that you are more, or less, than other people. Emotional memories are believed to be based within the Manipura, and it is where your ‘gut feelings’ originate, it is the center of your emotional life, and many are naturally connected to the environment through the Solar Plexus chakra.
Perhaps the most direct way to awaken the vibrant, personal power within your Solar Plexus is through sound; just 27 minutes with a pair of headphones and our Alpha Level Binaural Beats can deliver the boost you need! This app features Tibetan Singing Bowls tuned to the 3rd Chakra, and the Binaural Beats utilize a Solfeggio frequency of Hz. The sound progresses along Earth Resonant frequencies to a low of Hz (Shumann Resonance) and ramps back up to an Earth Resonance of Hz. This deeply relaxing and releasing meditation will not only help to balance your Solar Plexus Chakra, it will also balance your spirit to the frequencies of our Mother Earth.
Our Website: http://balance.chakrahealingsounds.com