50 Cute Blunt Cut Ideas That’ll Convince You to Ditch Those Layers
Release your inner ‘biker babe’ by opting for a blunt cut. The main trend among the haircuts without layers is the blunt cut bob. However, if you are the type of gal who loves your hair long, you can still get those blunt ends – no worries! Luckily, blunt cuts look amazing on all hair textures and lengths.
You just have to find the right style for you. Think if you want a one-length look or one of those cute angled cuts that are longer in the front and shorter in the back. To see these and other marvelous styles, check our curated list of blunt cuts below!
1. Blunt Pixie Bob. We love the texture in this bob because it adds the perfectly imperfect touch inherent to the trendiest cuts of today. Blunt cuts tend to be more universal than layered chops. You decide which one is more appealing to you.
2. Neck-Length Blunt Bob. Stylists refer to these new trendy piecey no-layer haircuts as ’soft blunt cuts’, and they are really chic. No wonder why women love this trend so much. It looks feminine, professional, and flirty at the same time.
3. Side Parted Short Blunt Bob. A style that looks amazing on all women but especially the ones with thinner hair. Just check how much volume you may have with such a basic cut.
4. Chin-Length Blunt Bob. We love this bob because it hits the jawline and creates a crisp bottom and an edgy overall look. You can style it straight or wavy for 2nd-day hair.
5. Blunt Bob with Side-Swept Bangs. Show the world your romantic side with a blunt cut and side-swept bangs! Classy and vibrant, this hairstyle is a perfect match for any hair color and hair texture.
6. Blunt Bob with Bangs. A blunt-cut bob with curtain bangs is a gorgeous option for ladies with straight hair. This style looks sleek and elegant and is a perfect fit for any occasion – festive or casual.
7. Cute Jaw-Length Bob. The middle part blunt cut bob looks stunning with curled front strands. The lifted crown creates beautiful volume and makes heads turn.
8. Blunt Cut Lob with Ombre. A warm caramel ombre looks especially sweet on a blunt lob cut. This style is good for ladies with naturally wavy hair, making the locks fall effortlessly and look gorgeous.
9. One-Length Blunt Haircut. Bob haircuts are elegant, chic, and are now trending in Hollywood. Such a hairstyle can work almost on anyone, except for the ladies with round faces. Add partial highlights for a stunning effect.
10. Short Blunt Wavy Bob. The shorter the bob, the more volume you’ll have and this style proves it! We love how thick and luscious her hair looks because of the right cut, coloring, and styling.
11. Tousled Blunt Bob. A straight blunt bob without layers is ideal for those with fine hair. With this style, the hair will frame your face with sleek strands, adding up to your sophisticated look.
12. Short Blunt Bob. This style strikes with utter perfection from whichever angle you look at it – the hair ends are accurate, contributing to a neat appearance at all times!
13. Shaggy Blunt Lob. This beautiful hairstyle combines a variety of features that together create a memorable and gorgeous hairdo. Add piece-y bangs and babylights for a cheeky vibe!
14. Shoulder Length Blunt Cut. Whether you are blonde, brunette, or red-haired, this haircut will complement your appearance! It is rather universal and known to flatter all face shapes and hair textures!
15. Wavy Blunt Blonde Cut. Feel refined and quirky at the same time with this simple, lovely hairstyle. You can pair it with wispy bangs and a root fade for an additional posh touch.
16. Blunt Bob Shag with Money Pieces. Sometimes a side part and money pieces are enough to freshen up the whole look. Here is an example of how a classic bob turns into a creative hairstyle in no time.
17. Blunt Cut Bob with Full Highlights. An inverted shape with accurate ends paired with shaggy styling makes this haircut. Perfect for heart, oval, and square face shapes, this hairdo can be complemented with full highlights for a dramatic and timeless look.
18. Blunt Haircut with Sombre. A blunt collarbone cut with sombre is a great choice for ladies with a square face shape. Elongate your cute face and emphasize your beautiful eyes with the help of this pretty style!
19. Short Messy Bob with Highlights. Blunt cut hairstyles come in many variations. This one, for instance, features beautiful ash and silver strands contrasting with the natural hair color.
20. Blunt Cut Long Hair. Whoever says that a blunt cut looks boring on long hair hasn’t seen it styled masterfully. Just look at this beautiful sleek hairdo with a breathtaking balayage complementing the style!
21. Blunt Lob for Wavy Hair. Wavy hair and highlighted face-framing pieces go together so well! Besides, a collarbone lob would complement your facial features like no other haircut.
22. Classy Blonde Blunt Bob. The vivid light blonde looks especially stunning with a classic bob haircut. This style guarantees you a neat appearance and fast styling in the morning.
23. Long Blunt Cut Bob. Out of all lob variations, this might be our favorite. The bright silver is irresistible and makes you look mysterious and sophisticated.
24. Voluminous Short Blunt Bob. Bobs are perfect if you’re aiming for a sophisticated look. This bob also stands out with its volume and flawless shape, not to mention the exquisite blend of highlights.
25. Blunt Bob with Bangs. Two words: very chic! This hairdo has a French vibe to it, and, honestly, once you try it, you won’t get enough of looking in the mirror. The jagged bangs definitely add up to the charm!
26. Medium Length Blunt Cut. Such a stunning cut on straight hair is a new canvas ready for your ideas! Sun-kissed highlights, subtle balayage, or even bright neon accents – choose and try a dye to suit your needs.
27. Inverted Mid-Length Blunt Cut. An inverted shape adds volume to the hair and makes styling in the morning easy. Try experimenting with waves since a blunt cut and layers create an awesome texture.
28. Lob with Korean Bangs. Messy hairstyles are trending like never before. No wonder Korean bangs are a common attribute of a modern look!
29. Blunt Lob with Face-Framing Highlights. The blunt cut with highlighted front strands creates a dreamy modern princess look. It is romantic, cute, yet practical and saves you plenty of time you would spend on styling!
30. No-Bangs Blunt Bob. A short bob with warm and cool highlights is an awesome variation of the blunt cut. Be brave and try new hair color combinations, such as this creative mix of bronze and gray shades.
31. Shoulder-Grazing Blunt Cut. Bangs work for any hair type and actually make thin hair appear thicker if cut right. Add volume to your hairstyle with some waves that curl outward for a flirty look.
32. Combed Over Blonde Blunt Cut. Switch your part to create the extra volume you didn’t know you had. A great trick for thinner hair types.
33. Stacked Blunt Bob.Stacked layers give you the most volume and body you could ask for. Razor cut mixed with blunt cut will help you have that clean look.
34. Subtly Graduated Blunt Cut Bob. For ladies with thin hair, a slightly graduated cut is the way to go because it can help add extra volume and body, especially in the back.
35. Thick Hair Blunt Lob. Our eyes go straight to the back because of how thick and voluminous her hair is! With such a mane, a blunt cut will create the wow-effect.
36. Blunt Cut with Side Bangs. The curtain bangs with an off-center part and subtle waves look thrilling. For softer, looser curls try using a medium-sized curling iron.
37. Blunt Cut Lob with Shadow Roots. You’ll become obsessed with a lob because you will be able to wear your hair free-flowing or half up half down without struggling with length! You get the best of both worlds with a sexy lob.
38. Blunt Textured Bob. Go for a fun, quirky balayage color and play around with blending since you have such a bold cut.
39. Rooted Blonde Blunt Bob. Leave your roots your natural hair color so you can get the cool biker vibe. You may choose to have your blunt cut angled or straight – both cuts look great!
40. Tousled Blunt Bob with Balayage. Beachy highlights work on shorter lengths too! If you want to add some dimension to your blunt cut, go for a balayage and create some messiness in your hair.
41. One-Length Blunt Bob. Keep things on the shorter side if you have thinner hair. Choose the same length all the way around, as in this picture, add highlights, ask for slightly jagged ends, and leave your roots darker.
42. Half Up Half Down Blunt Cut. We love how sweet the waves are in this basic bob. Add hair pins or clips to elevate the simple half up style.
43. Super Short Blunt Cut. Get that wispy vibe with an extra short cut without bangs – blunt in front and stacked in the back.
44. Middle Part Blunt Bob. The key to having a perfect middle part is to shadow your roots and use a tail hair comb to define your part. After you’ve got your desired middle part, style your bob with a curling iron or use a sea-salt spray and scrunch your damp hair.
45. Blunt Haircut with a Middle Part. Be versatile and fashionable with a blunt haircut sporting the parting right in the middle. This type of parting makes your face appear longer and frames it in a way that highlights your jaw and cheekbones.
46. Blunt Cut for Fine Hair. Is a blunt cut better for thin hair and fine locks? Yes, but if chosen right. In general, keep things simple and go for a straight medium cut with subtle face-framing layers so you can have some length to style.
47. Cute Blunt Cut with Bangs. If your front bangs grew out, you can turn them into trendy curtain bangs. Keep them layered and the rest of your hair blunt for an eye-catching current look.
48. Blunt Cut Hairstyle for Fine Hair. When you don’t have voluminous hair, try a blunt bob cut with properly placed highlights to give it the necessary depth and lift.
49. Short Blunt Bob with Bangs. Stylish and fun, the feathered bob with bangs highlights the cheekbones and focuses our attention on the eyes. It can also be styled in different ways, such as with waves and shaggy bangs for extra zest!
50. Jaw-Length Gray Bob with Blonde Highlights.Upgrade your gray hair with blonde highlights and go for an elegant blunt bob. The current look that helps you easily embrace your natural hair color with a modern twist.
So, what’s your choice, a blunt cut or layers? Let’s sum up all the information above. A blunt cut bob is a way to go if you are tired of layered locks and want to go bold for 2021. If you are hesitant about making the big chop, you can have a blunt cut on long or medium hair as well, and then go shorter and shorter if you want. Hopefully, our list has given you the desired inspiration and encouraged you to go for the trendy blunt cut!
60 Beautiful and Convenient Medium Bob Hairstyles
Medium bob hairstyles are classic and classy. They can look very different depending on your cut and the way of styling. Wavy and straight, shaggy and sleek, asymmetrical and symmetrical bobs offer you the modern look, diversity and convenience you want from a hairstyle. Check our gallery of 60 mid-length bobs and pick the most appealing versions to try!
Medium Bob Hairstyles
You’ll see many messy, natural-looking bobs in our selection, but there are also a couple of straight, polished varieties on our list, because they are classics.
#1: Textured Wavy Mid-Length Cut
This bob is composed of a ton of cute flicks, aptly chopped, tousled and skillfully toned to look this amazing. Go for a textured choppy bob with the length at the nape and angled front pieces. With a quality haircut on thick hair, styling your mane will be a breeze.
#2: Tapered Auburn Bob
Medium bob hairstyles with a tapered silhouette work best for fine and medium textured straight hair. It’s better to pair such a chic haircut with a rich monochromatic hair color and style with root volume. Lovely, classy and feminine!
#3: Shaved Back Bob
Make your hair lightweight and gorgeous with a slightly layered bob that features a surprise – nape undercut. Being hidden under the top layer of hair, the undercut is ideal for women who want to thin out their hair or use an easy styling trick to keep their locks in place.
#4: Blonde Balayage Bob with Soft Layers
Bob hairstyles are a great canvas to show off a balayage. Short and to the point, when the cut is paired with subtly-different shades of blonde, it exemplifies effortless style. Add in layers to enhance the dimension of your look. `
#5: Glossy Reddish Brown Bob with V-Cut Layers
Glossy hair is the result of a routine centered around the health of your hair. The best way to maintain moisture and shine is to balance the levels of moisture and protein in your hair. Identify the amount of porosity in the strands to find your ideal products. Highly porous hair will need more protein, whereas the locks that are less porous require hydrating care.
#6: Choppy Inverted Bronde Bob
Can’t decide between blonde and brunette? Go for both with the bronde trend. Messy layers teamed with a stacked back will make the out-of-the-ordinary color even more special. It gives the bob some sass and class rolled into one.
#7: Poker Straight Choppy Bob
The ever-popular medium bob looks even cuter given a choppy angled cut. Keep locks straight for a piece-y look that’ll have you the prettiest one on the block! Caramel highlights are the finishing touch.
#8: Shaggy Bronde Bob with Bright Highlights
Highlights are a fantastic way to bring a shaggy shoulder-length bob from drab to polished and chic. Balayage should only be one to two shades lighter than your base color. Adding lowlights or dark roots helps to accentuate the highlighting.
#9: Shaggy Bronde Bob with Razored Layers
We love this cute medium bob haircut with razored layers. The waves make the look relaxed and flirty while the sun-kissed blonde keeps it young and fresh. If you have bangs, no need to chop them off. They’ll work perfectly with a shaggy bob.
#10: One Length Bronde Bob with Feathered Layers
A medium bob with bangs and feathered layers is just the style you need for that glow-up you’ve been anticipating. This look will also work fine if you prefer a solid color.
#11: Blunt Metallic Blonde Bob
The metallic blonde bob may seem simple but if you’re a low-maintenance woman, it’s the style you want. A quick brush through in the morning is all you need! Point your hairdryer down to seal hair cuticles and keep frizz under control.
#12: Textured Caramel Cut with Swoopy Bangs
For those who would rather not opt for an A-line cut, swoopy side bangs provide enough movement and dimension to a medium layered bob without any excessive edginess.
#13: V-Cut and Razored Blonde Bob
Make your cute medium bob even cuter by teasing out your hair. This gives it body and texture, which straight hair often needs. Set it with hairspray, for all day volume.
#14: Razored Bronde Bob with Ashy Balayage
A razored crop has a lot of texture that pairs well with an ashy blonde. To keep your color cool toned, utilize a purple shampoo and conditioner. Consider getting a quality UV protectant spray to further guard your pretty dye job.
#15: Angled Dimensional Bronde Bob with Layers
A rooty blonde is the perfect idea if you want a lighter toned hair without all the high maintenance upkeep. Routine root touch ups are especially damaging and expensive for women with darker hair as they are scheduled more frequently and often require longer processing time.
#16: Neat One-Length Bob for Straight Hair
The texture, color, and shape of this stunning medium length bob are perfectly balanced. Subtly sexy for a night out but easily toned down for the office.
#17: Voluminous Layers and Dark Roots
If you want to make a statement, go for a high-contrast palette. The stark difference between the deep roots and platinum ends of this medium bob haircut gives the style so much life. The fullness of the look further amplifies its sexy allure.
#18: Medium Sweet Blunt Bronde Bob
A mid-length bob with an off-centre part will never go out of style. It creates an asymmetrical frame for the face that corrects the round face shape and softens angles of a square face. Ask for a blunt cut and keep locks pin-straight for a mod upgrade.
#19: Burgundy and Copper Balayage Bob for Brunettes
Warm tones are most suitable for those with olive or neutral skin undertones. Select golden, copper, or caramel hues to add a color detail to your current medium bob with layers.
#20: Brown Bob with Subtle Caramel Highlights
Above-the-shoulder hair is naturally lighter and, therefore, holds more volume and height. To emphasize body, tease the crown sections and brush hair over. Layers will naturally drape over the teased areas for a seamless look.
#21: Asymmetrical Straight Ash Blonde Bob
Another asymmetrical hairstyle, this angled ash blonde bob with dark roots oozes a mysterious vibe. On a date night, use a sparkly clip to pin hair back for that sophisticated look.
#22: Piece-y Bob with Face-Framing Highlights
A gorgeous season like fall deserves an equally gorgeous hairstyle to go with it. Rock this cute piece-y bob with bright blonde highlights and you’ll be eye candy.
#23: Cute Golden Blonde A-Line Bob
Blunt chin-length cuts are flattering and structured. If your hair is straight and lacks texture, give it this perfect shape and a beautiful color to shine and look flawless in simple hairstyles.
#24: Cropped Shoulder Length Cut
A shoulder length bob is one of the most popular lengths today because it is long enough to style in different ways while still retaining the ease of short hair. If you are a low maintenance gal who craves a no nonsense cut that still flaunts plenty of style, definitely go for a cropped shoulder length number. This works well on both fine and thick hair.
#25: Bronde Bob with Short Shaggy Layers
The shaggy layers on this neck-length bob are to die for. The subtle curls are soft, flirty, and feminine. Hair accessories such as headbands and little clips would be the finishing touches for a date night look.
#26: Disheveled Bob Style
With bob cuts you don’t have to worry about frizz or flyaways because they amplify the texture of your hair. Ample teasing and mousse will help keep the disheveled-trend, tame and stylish.
#27: Medium Length Straight Layered Bob
The long sides of the straight layered bob will allow you to keep the length you love but at a manageable maintenance level. Neck-length strands in the back create a flattering inverted shape for this pretty lob.
#28: Collarbone A-Line Bob for Thick Hair
Collarbone bob haircuts are making their presence known. This versatile cut can easily be dressed up for a professional look at work or toned down with scrunched in texture for those fun weekends out.
#29: Messy Bronde Bob with Jagged Ends
Nothing exudes cool girl vibes more than perfectly imperfect waves. Frizz and all, the shaggy tresses are easy and fun. If you want to recreate this modern take on the bob, use a large barrel curling wand on medium heat. Wrap small sections around the tool and hold for a few seconds. Once you’ve done this to the whole head, brush out the curls, give it a tousle and go.
#30: Gray Bob with Layers
A lot of layered bob haircuts are longer in the front and shorter in the back, which is the case with this medium length bob. The funky style benefits from long wispy layers that have been highlighted and brushed away from the face.
#31: Straight Ash Blonde Balayage Bob with Layers
Taking your length from mid back to collarbone is a big step. To be more comfortable with your big chop, ensure you do your research on hair stylists with an extensive portfolio. Otherwise, pay a visit to your regular hairdresser that you trust.
#32: Medium Length Wispy Rounded Bob
Prefer a shorter cut? An angled rounded bob such as this wispy wonder is perfect. It’s bold but definitely not boring, and the longer length in front will allow you to still do fun things such as delicate braids clipped back at the sides.
#33: Frizzy Shaggy Bob with Babylights
Are you a girly girl? A cute shaggy bob with tons of texture is the ultimate flirty and feminine go-to hairstyle. Never worry about driving with the windows down when you’re rocking a relaxed look like this!
#34: Disconnected Bob with Messy Waves
The disconnected layered look gives this neck-length bob more movement and texture. It’s easy to style, and the chunky highlights are a fun way to add extra detail.
#35: Sleek Blunt Brunette Bob
A chic cut like this blunt bob is sure to have Demi Lovato’s approval. Flat-iron for a smooth sleek look. Minimal layering may give off a simple vibe, but this stunning cut is anything but.
#36: Straight Choppy Blonde Bob
The shoulder-length bob angled and moderately layered gives a sleek appearance but it doesn’t lack movement. It’s sure to stun with its accurate shape and touchable texture. What a great choice for someone with straight thick hair!
#37: Dimensional Blonde Balayage Lob
The beauty of medium bob hairstyles is how easily you can find and create new and exciting ways to make the iconic cut unique to you. Bring some visual interest to yours with an inverted cut and high-contrast balayage. The shape is not only cute, but also gives your bob more movement.
#38: Classy Rounded Bob
Just because this bob cut is classic, doesn’t mean it has to be boring. Add a little bit of your personal style into the sleek cut with mermaid-hued highlights. Go ahead and try a subtle pink, lavender, teal – or whatever your favorite color might be.
#39: Ash Blonde Razored Bob with Bangs
Contemporary meets classic in this medium bob with bangs swept to the side. The shape of the cut is easy to pull off regardless of your face shape, which makes it a universally flattering style. The gray and platinum dye job keeps the look modern and cool.
#40: Gorgeous Bob with Enhanced Crown
The bigger the better. And that’s true with this cute medium bob. The stacked back contributes to its volume, with its many layers. You can amplify the bob cut further by teasing and using a small bouffant attached to a comb.
#41: A-Line Bob Haircut
Sometimes a unique hairstyle comes with just a little meddling with the measurement. Keep hair shorter on one side to bring an asymmetrical look that is gorgeous and fun to wear. Thin haired girls can rock the uneven look well, but it can be also pulled off with any texture.
#42: Curly Mid-Length Hairdo
This swanky hairstyle would work for a more formal occasion, but it is still casual enough to be suitable for everyday. The defined curls add fullness to the mid-length ‘do and show off the different brown highlights.
#43: Sun-Kissed Shoulder-Length Bob
Are your tired of the commitment to long hair? Here is a solution. Thin to medium textured hair will really shine with this style that brings a youthful, professional appearance to any pretty face.
#44: Angled Textured Silver Bob Hairstyle
When taking the plunge and getting a shorter style, such as a choppy, angled medium length bob, it is important to do your research to find the exact look you want to get. Gather pictures of different cut variations and show them to your stylist so they can have an idea of your goal and then tweak it to your unique face and body shape.
#45: Chamomile Blonde Bob with Razored layers
Medium bob haircuts vary in length from chin length to neck length. Which you should choose will depend on your age, features, and body type. Razored layers are a technique of cutting that is used to give a more edgy feel to your cut.
#46: Long Blonde Bob
Textured bobs like this always look cool and effortless. The combination of the choppy layers, blonde balayage color and soft beachy waves is just the right mix of polished yet relaxed. That is a tricky thing to achieve.
#47: Finely Chopped Honey Blonde Bob
This medium-length bob mixes feminine waves with choppy layers to create a style that is edgy yet still elegant. It’s a versatile haircut that you can easily dress up or down, for work or even a formal event.
#48: Concave Haircut for Curly Hair
Curly and wavy hair is literally made for stacked bob haircuts, and with thick hair it’s often better to opt for a shorter length instead of a shoulder length bob. Everything is beyond praise in this style – volume, shape, texture, length, and also the color. The secret of these thin blonde highlights is in their generous amount and the chosen ashy hue.
#49: Textured Medium Hairstyle
This textured above-the-shoulder haircut is the work of a pro. Mixing very dark and light hair colors can sometimes produce a chunky, striped effect, but that is not the case here. The different colors are distinct in the wavy bob but they melt together to produce one harmonious look thanks to the layering.
#50: Brown Bob with Bangs
Bobs with bangs are beautiful, especially if you are looking for a cut that will soften a wide forehead or round face. Go for blunt, straight-across bangs reminiscent of childhood, or else opt for a wispy, multi-length side fringe.
#51: Wavy Shoulder Length Bob
Hair that falls just above the shoulders can benefit from some extra body. Use a large barrel curling iron to bring in some loose waves that accentuate highlights and frame your face. Pairing this style with bangs brings extra softness.
#52: Choppy Angled Bob with Caramel Balayage
A stacked bob hair style is a rewarding approach to shorter hair in terms of shape. Subtle caramel tones throughout a dark chocolate brown base are a softer color choice to complement this bold haircut. The cut works equally well with straight, slightly wavy, and curly hair, as the shape remains evident regardless of texture.
#53: Inverted Blonde Bob with Messy Finish
Channel west-coast vibes with this cute bob. Between the luscious waves – that are perfectly tousled – and the bright blonde color, the hairstyle is ready for the warm weather. Even if you aren’t by a beach, this platinum cut will make you feel like you are.
#54: Messy Brunette Bob with Caramel Balayage
Play-up your shoulder-length bob with some loose curls. It will give your cut some texture while highlights brighten the dark strands. Tousle your hair with mousse for the perfectly fun-and-flirty appeal you crave.
#55: Pretty Brown Bob with Sun-Kissed Highlights
Elevate your bob style with the subtlest blonde highlights. This look is something easy to achieve if you’ve been growing out your balayage and are ready for a change. Chop off those bleached ends, when you want to give your hair a break from color, promoting healthier locks.
#56: Crisply Cut Blonde Bob
Classic and easy, the blunt bob cut is a style that never fails. Brighten it up with platinum highlights for a fresh finish. It keeps it sleek and easy to wear, day after day. The beauty of the bob is its fuss-free maintenance.
#57: Chic Bronde Bob for Straight Hair
If you want to upgrade your cute bob, it can be as simple as changing to a side part. The flipped-to-the-side look also brings fullness to straight hair. The bronde color complements the cut even more by giving it depth, with all the different shades melted together.
#58: Tousled Sandy Blonde Bob
Blow out your bob when you need a simple yet classy hairstyle that shows off your new cut and dye job. The blowout elevates the classic cut just enough.
#59: Long Choppy Platinum Bob
A medium-length bob in a bright platinum shade is a way to modernize the classic look. It’s young and daring, and is also great at covering up any grays. Whimsical waves throughout complement the fresh cut perfectly.
#60: Angled Sunny Blonde Bob for Straight Hair
Opt for a sleek bob style to showcase your blonde balayage. The colors are distinctly displayed across straight strands, emphasizing the boldness of the hairstyle. The slanted shape of the cut complements the svelte look with clean lines.
Bob haircuts are so fun and versatile – especially when you work in the medium length options that are ideal for girls who still love to be girly. Whether your hair is straight or curly, thin or ethnically natural, there is certainly a medium bob style that’s ready to work wonders on your mane.
19 Trendiest Medium Layered Bob Haircuts for Shoulder Length Hair
Textured and Layered Bob for Thin Hair
Are you looking for a hairstyle to make your hair look fuller? This medium length layered bob haircut is perfect for thin, limp hair. The layers help give the illusion of volume and movement while also allowing for some styling versatility.
Trendy Medium Layered Angled Bob with an Undercut
Owner of Indie Salon in Colorado Springs, CO, and hairstylist Sara Michelle created this trendy medium layered undercut bob. “The back is not stacked at all, keeping it modern,” she states. “It has just a slight undercut, so it can work for women with dense hair as well. Also, this medium bob with layers is so easy and quick to style!”
Medium layered bobs work best when styled straight with some volume in the back. If your hair has a lot of texture and you’re not committed to styling daily, a shoulder length bob with layers might not be for you.
For styling, Sara recommends you use Kenra blow dry spray all over and rough-dry about 70% of it. “Then spray Kenra root lifter at the roots and use a round brush for volume and smoothness,” she adds.”
Stylish Medium-Length Stacked Bob
This stylish medium-length stacked bob has a sharp angle and a soft stack. It was created by color specialist and stylist Kim Whitfield.
“This stacked bob style suits most facial shapes. It’s great for women that like to keep the length around their face, but want something shorter in the back. This bob style can compliment an array of different textures,” says Whitfield.
This isn’t a low maintenance hair style. With shorter hair comes the need to style more frequently than longer hair. That’s because you’re unable to just throw it in a bun and go. Get a great volumizing product and soft texture/ finishing spray.
Chic Asymmetrical Bob with Layers
Hair pieces with different lengths on each side make this medium layered hair look amazing. This gorgeous asymmetrical medium-length bob with layers can emphasize the asymmetry of your facial feature.
Pretty Bob with Side Bangs
When considering a medium layered bob haircut with side bangs you’ll want to consider the styling time. Style it side-swept with a choppy deep side part for a fashionable unique style. A medium layered bob with bangs is super trendy right now.
Edgy Shoulder Length Razor Cut Bob
“This type of shoulder length layered bob is trendy right now,” says stylist and owner Kristeen Wade of Belu Salon Kennewick. “Adding negative space within a medium bob with razored layers, creates more movement. This allows you to see more texture in darker hair and removes the thickness in thicker hair. Razor cuts are a perfect way to achieve this mid length layered hair,” she states.
Medium length layered haircuts provide a lot of versatility. Whether it’s curly or straight, power dried or round brushed, you create a different style altogether. Yet, it’s still long enough to put up in the front.
“I would say go for medium length layered hairstyles if you’re wanting a sassy change of pace,” says Kristeen. “This cut isn’t your everyday soccer mom bob. Medium bob haircuts are perfect for women with thick hair, round, oval, or heart-shaped face.”
“Its texture and length make it easy for styling straight or curly,” states Wade. Using a good styling lotion or cream as well as a heat protectant, foaming pomade, and hairspray. Spray hairspray on your fingertips and run it through the ends of some of the finished curls. “This will make the texture stand out even more. You can power dry your medium hair with layers upside down or be more structured with it by using a round brush,” she adds.
Shaggy Medium Layered Bob
This shaggy medium layered bob is packed with texture and volume! A gorgeous chop such as this is ideal for thick tresses, making them seem weightless. It has shaggy layers to add more body while removing bulkiness.
The Best A-Line Bob for Medium Length Hair
This is a popular type of mid-length layered A-line bob. You can easily let it down or pull up into a ponytail for a chic look! Style with full bangs to get a straight hair look with more volume!
Perfect for Medium Layered Fine Hair
This is a perfect layered bob for medium-length fine hair. Adding face-framing choppy layers give the illusion of volume by adding texture all around even with straight fine hair. Add full bangs if you want to highlight your pretty eyes and make your hair look fuller. Otherwise, ask your stylist to blend your bangs into your hair to open up your face and accentuate your cheekbones and facial features like the model in the picture above.
Layered Bob for Thick Hair
This is a great example of a shoulder-length layered bob for thick hair. Adding inside layers will help lighten up your locks. If you are tired of your plain bob, this wavy and choppy version can make any hairstyle look sexy. With the back cut short and the front cut long, this whole bob with long side bangs will leave you feeling confident with any outfit you try on.
Lovely Feathered Bob for Layered Hair
A red gorgeously layered shoulder-length bob cut highlighted with blonde pieces is a sure way to turn heads with its hotness. Get inspired with this unique feathered haircut that suits any face shape and skin color. Layered haircuts for women like this are sexy!
Beautiful Medium Bob with Layers
Here’s a beautiful medium bob with layers that’s worth a try! It appears gorgeous when sleek and straight, while it looks glam when wavy. This short-medium layered bob is a perfect match with glossy hair color, such as a copper shade.
Flattering for Older Women
A style that’s flattering for older women must be full of texture to look fun and classy. That style does a superb job on a medium-length bob. The texture and the layering of the chop enhance the hair to suit most face shapes. Adding lowlights and highlights are a great alternative to achieve a soft dimension.
Marvelous Mid Length Bob with Bangs
The mid-length layered bob with bangs is a favorite of freelance stylist and style creator Samantha Evans of Chicago, IL. “This shape works so well on many different textures. Based on the hair texture and face shape, you can alter where you concentrate their fringe. With the loose textured lines, it also grows out incredibly well,” she explains.
You can vary the fringe length and overall length to create more subtle or more dramatic shapes. This cut isn’t for women with very thin/fine hair, though. It will take too much weight out from the bottom and make your hair appear thinner.
“Less is more with medium layered hairstyles, for sure,” she adds. “It’s great as second or third-day hair as well, just blast some dry shampoo throughout and go!”
Easy Straight Bob
This easy straight bob is straight-up fire! It’s a classic medium-length bob. Know your hair type when considering a bob like this. If you have very thick, coarse hair, it may not lay quite the same on you.
Cute Inverted Bob
A cute inverted bob that appears edgy and alluring, too! A medium layered inverted bob haircut is low-maintenance when it comes to styling. Give it a little texture, and that’s enough. A mid-length inverted bob with layers looks super cute in all hair types, but most especially in straight, thick locks.
Gorgeous Layered Curly Bob with Bangs
“A gorgeous layered medium bob for curly hair with 70’s disco era style is making a comeback,” states Dawn Archer, master stylist of Axis Hair Salons in Vancouver, BC. “The added layers on top of the soft graduation created the lift at the crown. The fringe gives it an updated feel,” she explains.
“First, consider how often you wear your curly hair naturally. Do you straighten your hair often? I think a truly modern haircut is relatively low maintenance. Products are important for curly hair as it tends to be dry and sometimes frizzy. Not all women look good with a fringe, so be careful cutting around the face with curly hair,” says Archer.
Sassy Wavy Bob with Layers
“This medium layered bob haircut is enhanced perfectly with a gorgeous rich copper color,” explains salon owner and stylist Kelly Shone-Adams of Neath, Neath Port Talbot. “Not only does it give the appearance of thickness down to the global color, but it’s easy to style,” she states.
In Kelly’s opinion, “the advantage of a layered bob haircut on medium hair is that it suits many different face shapes and hair texture. Anywhere from fine hair to thick hair. It’s a style that requires a styling product which will give hold and shine to the hair, therefore, creating volume.”
Modern Shaggy Bob
A modern shaggy bob is an optimum option to upgrade tresses with texture and movement. Layers on medium-length hair give it more body. The great thing about the shaggy cut is that it can be tailored to any face shape and length. It can create an appearance of length or width to one’s facial structure. Bangs don’t only complete the style but are also helpful in accentuating the eyes.
The bob - it was a hair cut that shocked society when it was first created by Polish-born hairdresser Antoine de Paris in France in 1909, and it's been in fashion ever since. Over a century later and it's still one of the hottest hairstyles to have; whether you opt for a long bob aka the Lob, a shoulder-grazing choppy style or a blunt jaw-skimmer - the bob is the A-list hairstyle du jour.
'There are a few reasons for the resurgence of the bob,' says A-list hairstylist Paul Edmonds. 'Firstly, every woman I meet has been growing their hair for what seems like forever, so I think the new bob worn blunt with soft internal layers gives them the chance to have a haircut that can be worn in many ways, without having to grow it.'
But how can you make your bob more 2021 than 1920?
'Bobs are so versatile. You could have a French girl jaw-length flared out bob, or Charlize Theron's sleek slicked back at the sides with some height at the top bob,' explains Edmonds.
Read on for the best celebrity bob hairstyles inspiring your next trip to the salon...
3Ana De Armas
Actress Ana De Armas switched up her long brunette hair for a choppy bob complete with a Pulp Fiction style fringe. Armas debuted her brand new French girl bob during an interview with fellow Cuban actress and TV presenter, Limara Meneses and completed the look with a chic white T-shirt and classic cat eye make-up.
After joining the lob club earlier this year, Kaia Gerber is clearly loving the shorter look, opting for a super sharp trim to her jaw length bob. The result? A seriously chic, slightly undercut crop that's giving us serious 90s boyband vibes.
Supermodel Bella Hadid took a leaf out of Kim Kardashian's stylish book by opting for a curled under bob. The Victoria's Secret star debuted the super-'90s style at the Vogue Fashion Festival in Paris, pairing the new 'do with an Alexander Wang ensemble. Alongside the blunt, chin-grazing chop, the face of Dior Make-Up dyed her hair a deep chocolate brown after she briefly went back to her blonde roots.
Jennifer Lopez proved once again that she's the endless source of all things hair and make-up inspo. The actress stepped out for the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) rocking a new super blunt, clavicle-grazing bob. Lopez's sleek new look came courtesy of A-list hairstylist, Chris Appleton. 'Getting @jlo glam shiny and short,' Appleton captioned an Instagram post of the singer's chic new style.
The model and businesswoman stepped out at the 73rd Tony Awards with a brand new bombshell bob. Swapping her usual long brunette hair for a shoulder length bouncy lob, Ratajkowski confirmed bigger is better when it comes to her hair. Chocolate brown highlights and a dramatic side sweep gave the '60 style 'do a red carpet ready update.
Supermodel Irina Shayk swapped her shoulder length brunette hair (that worked its way down the Versace runway just a few days ago in Paris), for a seriously sleek brown bob for this year's Oscars.
Ever a colour chameleon, actress Emma Roberts changed things up again, working a chocolate brown shoulder-length bob for the 91st Academy Awards after party.
Short, sleek and deliciously chocolate brown, we're feeling Emilia Clarke's choppy bob Oscars makeover.
Wet look waves totally work in a bob, when you're Rihanna anyway...
Jessica Chastain debuted a new jaw-length bob with an old Hollywood twist at Ralph Lauren's 50th anniversary show and party during New York Fashion Week.
Proving that bobs and bangs are indeed 2018's hottest hair trend, Vanessa Hudgens turned to hairstylist Chad Wood for her nod to the 'do du jour.
Emily Ratajkowski debuted a new light brown bob at Rihanna's Diamond Ball. Em Rata's new shorter 'do was created by A-list hairstylist Jennifer Yepez who posted a pic of her work on Instagram, captioned 'Who dis 👄 @emrata 💎 Ready for Diamond Ball 💎'. Wig or no we're loving the sleek 90s vibe.
Whether she's a luscious redhead, a classy brunette or rocking a blonde bob, Emma Roberts always looks epic.
Encouraging all of us to give up on the mid-length grow out and opt for a bob instead, Alison Brie's tousled bob is a beaut.
Opt for a fierce blunt cut bob a la Naomi.
Farewell long blonde locks, Olivia Wilde's all about the blunt brunette bob these days.
ELLE loves...T3 SinglePass Luxe Straightening And Styling Iron, £145 SHOP NOW
Chopping off yet more of her brunette locks, Olivia Culpo swapped her lob for a sleek new bob.
Wig or no, we're digging Selena's new super short bob.
The ideal tousled beachy bob, take this one to the hairdressers and recreate Diane's loose wave using a tong at home.
Kim Kardashian went all Cleopatra on us debuting her sleek new super straight bob at the The Promise premiere.
An edgier and less identifiably feminine look for the singer, we love the harsh cut and the texture.
The Game Of Thrones actress showed off a shoulder-length tousled bob as she joined co-star and boyfriend Kit Harington to attend the 2017 Olivier Awards.
After debuting the shaggy ice blonde bob of our dreams at Chanel's AW17 show, Cara Delevingne rocked up to CinemaCon working a super sleek retro 'do and we fell in love with her hair all over again.
Chloe Moretz just went all Debbie Harry on us with her new bleached bob and we want in.
Add undone texture into your bob at la Chloe with a texture spray.
Alicia Vikander working a new wavy bob at the Vanity Fair Oscars after party 2017. Cut and styled by the A-list's go-to bob man, George Northwood, Alicia's new 'do is going on the Pinterest board ASAP.
The younger Hadid sister swapped her long brunette locks for an edgy black bob during fashion week AW17 and turned to Alexa Chung's mane man George Northwood for her sleek new 'do.
Beyonce's wavy bob is super glam.
Taylor's razor sharp edges give the bob a sleek and sophisticated feel. Use a round brush to blowdry your hair super smooth and recreate the look at home.
Gigi Hadid made the bob her own by keeping it sleek and slicked back with some serious ear hardware. We love.
Lily Collins' long wavy bob is the stuff of hair dreams. Give your bob a red carpet worthy gloss with a spritz of shine spray.
ELLE Loves...Bed Head Headrush Superfine Shine Spray, £8.50 SHOP NOW
Lea Seydoux shows the power of a blunt cut bob.
The lob is still super in. Look to Rose Byrne for inspiration and keep it straight and glossy.
Jourdan Dunn is hairspiration once again with this sleek, honey toned number.
An oldie but a goodie: silent film actress Louise Brooks' cheekbone-skimming number was, arguably, the first famous bob. Pictured here in 1929, her blunt style with a thick brow-skimming fringe has gone down in the hairstyle history books.
When growing out her famous platinum pixie crop, Agyness Deyn styled out that awkward in-between phase with a choppy number.
Taylor Swift, again. This time embracing a shaggier look with length and layers.
Natalie Portman is a hair chameleon. For her famous role in Closer she adopted this twenties inspired bob.
Still one of the most copied style of bob, Faye Dunaway's silky blonde shoulder-skimming version (complete with obligatory beret, natch) in Bonnie & Clyde is as current now as it was in 1967.
Anne Hathaway has changed her hair often, from pixies to sleek styles to a longer wave. We love this simple, natural look.
Pictured here in 1964, Mary Quant's super short bob - which bordered on the pixie crop - was one of the most famous hairstyles of the era.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
Length bob shoulder
39 Hottest Shoulder Length Bob Haircuts (Medium Length Bobs)
Burgundy Stacked Short to Medium-Length Bob
There’s nothing sexier than a literally flawless and perfectly cut stacked bob! These smooth and shiny straight strands on this medium bob haircut also gorgeously emphasize the vibrant burgundy shade.
Long Bob with Undercut
A long bob with undercut is suitable for thick-haired women with straight or wavy hair textures that want to amp up their style with a dose of edginess.
Long Choppy Angled Bob
A long choppy angled bob requires special products for hair color. The treatment needs to be intense to maintain the hair hue and to take care of the health of the hair.
Mid-Length Bob with Feathered Layers for Older Women
A mid-length bob with feathered layers for older women is a fabulous choice if you are afraid to go too short. The mid-length still allows you to feel the length of your hair while the feathered layers work well to brighten your face. Highlights can complement this style in hiding the grays and creating a glow. A mid-length bob should be cut every 6-8 weeks, making it a fairly low maintenance cut.
Weave Mid-Length Bob Cut
A flawless sew-in neck-length bob like this will undeniably give you the confidence to look like you’re in your A-game at all times. This medium-length bob hairstyle is best for round faces. Having straight hair adds length to your face and makes your bone structure pop out!
Sew-in Bob for Medium-Length Hair
Reduce the time it takes to style your hair by having a naturally curly texture in a shoulder-length bob hairstyle. Such a popular medium bob haircut can gorgeously give you those feminine sexy vibes wherever you go!
Inverted Bob for Medium-Length Hair
An inverted bob for medium-length hair is the perfect style for ladies looking to make a statement. Shoulder-length inverted bob haircuts have no layers and are best styled on sleek, straight hair.
Medium-Length Graduated Bob
Wear this long graduated bob or get a straight layered bob to add bulkiness to the hair without weighing it down. This medium-length bob cut is perfect with a sandy beige blonde shade. The layers and the chop’s rounded shape are what can enhance the dimension of the hair color.
Tapered Medium Bob Haircut with Long Side-Swept Bangs and Ash Blonde Hue
If you have thin hair, you can add an ash blonde hue and layers to this wispy rounded bob to give the illusion of thickness. The subtle lowlights and side-swept bangs show off your tapered above-the-shoulder bob well.
Trendy Mid-Length Bob
The best thing about this mid-length bob haircut is the texture and how elegant it shapes the face.
This is a good cut for women who want an easy yet fun medium-bob haircut. There is a lot of versatility with mid-length bob hairstyles. You can make it straight and sleek or curl for waves. Also, you can still put it up and wear it down for a sleeker style.
Angled Bob for Medium Hair
A classic angled bob that never goes out of style! This medium-length angled bob haircut creates a low-maintenance style on straight, black tresses.
It’s the chop that reinforces the density of thick hair. Go for this haircut if you want to soften your jawline and add symmetry to your face.
Naturally Curly Bob on Medium-Length Hair
A naturally curly bob brings out a cute and stunning statement. The texture isn’t the only thing that makes it beautiful. Curly hair must be neat and defined, too! Medium bob hairstyles like this are best when shiny, so don’t forget to keep the hair moisturized.
Icy Blonde Wavy Bob with Bangs
An icy blonde wavy bob with bangs is for women who love a youthful and stylish hair style. This shoulder-length bob with bangs, enhanced with waves, accentuates the best facial features. The haircut grazes the shoulders to keep the locks looking fuller.
Hairstylist Liz Sustaita of Los Angeles, CA created this hair idea. “It’s a chic A-line cut that has movement because of the soft/ invisible layers added to it. Also, long bangs that taper off to the sides, creating a soft face frame,” she explains.
When it comes to certain types of textures, Sustaita says, “These cuts really work on just about most hair textures and any hair type. It’s for women who want it short and long at the same time. It’s a shape that gives automatic style whether it’s worn straight or wavey you can see the chic shape in any form.”
Messy Shoulder-Length Brown to Blonde Ombre Bob
This brown-to-blonde medium bob was created by stylist Gabriel Deodato of Sao Paulo, Brazil. “This sun-kissed shoulder-length bob, besides being practical, is modern,” he states.
This shoulder bob features naturalness with low contrast. From the roots to the ends, there are three shades of difference.
For styling, Deodato says, “after blowdrying, you can use a salt spray to get a messy vibe.”
Brunette Medium-Length Bob with Auburn Highlights
This super modern and sophisticated medium bob was created by hair artisan Alexandre Silvestre of Sao Paulo, Brazil. He firmly believes it’s ideal for the modern woman.
For at-home maintenance, Silvestre advises, “use weekly hydration treatments at home and at least once a month, go to the salon for a deep treatment and color maintenance. Use texture products with a matte effect to maintain modern medium bob hairstyles like this!”
One-Length Blunt Bob
This is a blunt, one-length medium bob created by cosmetology student Kelsey Hoyt of Orem, UT. “Medium to long bobs are in style for a reason. They are fun and flattering,” she states.
This length looks good on all women and is especially flattering on women with thinner hair. Chop a lot of hair off to try out a blunt bob if you have longer hair.
If you want to get such a haircut, Hoyt says, “there is a lot to consider. You have to be willing to learn how to style your hair differently if you’ve never had short hair before. You also have to be willing to use hair product to really get the desired style. It takes some practice but is really simple once you learn how to curl your hair to fit the style of the cut.”
One-Length Bob with Wispy Bangs
A one-length bob with wispy bangs makes a great combination for a romantic yet classic look. It’s a perfect cut and style that can be worn day and night. Style medium-length bob haircuts with all Aveda Smooth Infusion products and a small round brush to create a sleek straight finish.
Lived-In Medium-Length Shaggy Bob
This shaggy, piece-y bob was created by hairstylist Crystal Scyphers of Redlands, CA. She says it’s “A lived-in shag or a textured bob. You get a lot of versatility with a shag cut like this. It’s meant to be messy, very easy, and cool. The strategic removal of weight gives an airy texture and it can be worn many different ways.”
Cuts like this are really flattering on so many women because you can really customize the layering to enhance your best features. It’s also great for women with a natural wave, but can also be worn straight or you can add loose waves with an iron.
When it comes to the length, Scyphers says, “it very easy to work with as long as you have the right tools and some great products. Volume and texture are key with this medium bob style. Apply a light volumizing mousse like Elevate from Unite to damp hair and then blowdry. To create the waves, use a 1 1/4-inch iron like the Stylewinder from BioIonic which is so easy to work with. Next Day Hair by L’Oréal Pro is an amazing dry texturizing spray used to finish the waves for that cool, lived-in feel.”
Dark to Light Chocolate Ombre Bob
“This shoulder-length bob haircut is chic, current, and effortless,” says hairstylist and creator Antonio Ceja of Chicago, IL.
Ceja says, “maintain shoulder-length bob haircuts every five to six weeks. Almost any face type can rock this cut. Your stylist can show you how to achieve the best finish based on your face shape. This particular cut is best suited for women with a bit of natural wave in their hair.”
For styling, he believes you should “power dry using Creme for Style by Oribe to bring out texture and movement, then follow up with curling the surface of your hair with a 2-inch iron. To protect from heat and to add hold, use FreeStyler by Oribe, followed with their Dry Texture Spray and a good shake.”
Versatile Angled Medium-Length Lob Haircut
This wavy hair is a lob that is shorter in the back and slightly angled downward as it transitions forward, explains style creator and stylist Danitza Aldana of Suisun City, CA. “This is the perfect shape if you are looking for something low maintenance or not,” she adds.
Aldana believes “this shoulder-grazing wavy angled bob is perfect for any face shape, just make sure you and your stylist are both sure about the length wanted in the front. You can style it by transitioning curls throughout and keeping the curls around your hairline away from the face. Use a light hairspray or texturizing spray for a more lived-in vibe.”
Straight Medium Bob for Thin Hair
A straight bob for thin hair is best when grazing the neck or the collarbone. The result is bolder and fuller! Straight mid-bobs are the go-to look when you want a big change. It makes an excellent cut, especially when transforming from long to short hair.
Sun-Kissed Wavy Medium Bob Hairstyle
“This mid bob is a natural, sun-kissed dirty blonde on dark roots with a natural textured wave that every girl wants. It’s such a fun, loose and edgy cut and style that it goes well on almost all women,” says hairstylist and style creator Maciel of Las Vegas, NV.
For styling, Maciel says, “you can use a smoothing iron, curling iron, or a wand to create these textured, loose wavy curls. Use a texture touchable spray, as well as a touch of serum to apply to the ends to give them some texture after the curls are done and set. Paul Mitchell’s Super Skinny Serum is a great product for this.”
This medium-length bob with blonde highlights goes well with all hair types. Because of the diversity of the cut, you can wear it with all sorts of hair textures. And depending on your face shape, it can suit some side bangs, too!
Medium-Length Bob for Thick Hair and Bangs
With this medium bob with bangs, the hair can complement your face. That is one of the most important tasks for stylists to accomplish.
To complete the shoulder-length bob with bangs, style your hair with a serum, but you can also use an oil like Dark Oil from Sebastian for more shine.
Also, it’s often those with a round face or wide jawline that wear this look best because it gives length to their face contour.
Dark Brown Textured Shoulder-Length Layered Bob
This textured shoulder-length layered bob haircut was created by owner and stylist Danielle Leonard of Gainesville, FL. “It’s a fabulous cut for most face shapes and hair types. A shattered perimeter and textured long layers give this cut its signature tousled vibe,” she explains.
For styling, Leonard states, “healthy hair is beautiful hair, so use products that offer heat protection and keep the ends strong. For this medium-layered bob, first, apply Color Proof’s SuperRich Split Ends Mender to strengthen the textured ends and protect the hair from heat styling. Then apply LiftIt Mousse to your roots for volume.”
She adds, “once you’re blown out, go through with a 1 1/4-inch iron to create these perfect waves. Finished off your styling with Color Proof TextureCharge Texture and Finishing Spray to create additional volume and texture.”
Mid-Length Razor Cut Bob with Textured Ends
A razored bob haircut offers more detailed and textured ends. Thick hair can enjoy a razor cut such as this, making it seem lightweight. What most beauties will love about this messy bob is the versatility. Even without waves, the effect is still stylish!
Textured Shoulder-Length Blunt Bob
A textured shoulder-length blunt bob is a good way to create movement in the hair. The layers and texture in this medium-length bob make styling easier and manageable.
They also create those subtle bends in the hair. Finish off with a dry spray wax like Evo She-Bang-A-Bang when styling blunt medium bobs like this.
A Classic Medium-Length Bob Style
This is a shiny and straight black medium bob hairstyle with a middle-part that frames the face. Its length grazes the shoulders, which will elongate a round face shape. Iron the ends for a more polished finish.
This was created by hairstylist Soso Vashimwung of Mumbai, IN. “A classic medium-length bob style will always add body to your hair. A classic bob haircut will never go out of style,” she explains.
Vashimwung states, “this is easy to maintain and works with most face shapes and hair types.”
Asymmetrical Bob for Medium-Length Hair
This haircut is one of those uneven, medium-length bob haircuts that offer edginess. It’s a great option to make thin, fine hair look fuller and healthier. The chop suits an oval face shape, too.
Bob Hairstyle with Old Hollywood Waves for Square Face Shapes
This bob hairstyle with old Hollywood waves is giving us a major royal vibe! It makes a classy shoulder-length bob hairstyle that stands out in a fun, elegant ball. The style is perfect for adding movement and volume to straight, blonde locks.
Medium Relaxed Black Bob
Have a relaxed black bob, and look elegant every time! What’s great about this style is how natural it appears, especially on an oval face shape. This shoulder-length bob cut can be pulled off on casual days or formal events.
Sleek Medium-Length A-Line Bob
A sleek A-line bob screams sophistication. This hairstyle does the best job if your tresses are black and straight. The result is guaranteed to look classic. Opt for this medium-length A-line bob when looking for a gorgeous go-to cut.
Collarbone-Length Lob with Bronde Balayage
A collarbone-length lob with bronde balayage can freshen up your look and thicken your finer hair. This hairstyle works ideally for fine locks as you’re bringing the length into a blunt one-length bob. This keeps all the weight in the edges, keeping the hair to its fullest.
Cute Mid-Length Deep Side Part Bob
Medium bob hairstyles like this deep side part bob never fail to offer a trendy, fashionable vibe. It’s a great alternative for straight hair that needs a root volume. Try styling it with texture, too, so it looks more graceful. What to love about it is it’s versatile, and this one isn’t an exception.
Middle Part A-Line Shoulder-Length Bob
A middle part a-line shoulder-length bob looks best on round-shaped faces as it helps elongate your face. A medium bob haircut with a middle-part has no layers and looks best with a sleek bob style.
Asymmetrical Shoulder-Length Bob with Subtle Golden Blonde Highlights
An asymmetrical shoulder-length bob complements most hair textures. It adds a modern twist to a classic shoulder-length cut, too.
A medium-length asymmetrical bob emphasizes the side-part with an extra flowing length on one side. This adds a bit of glam to your style. Try a deeper side-part for more height for round or square face shapes.
Medium Formal Bob Hairstyle
A formal long bob hairstyle goes well with chic and elegant attire. Shoulder-length bobs like this are a great length to add in curls for a gorgeous evening vibe.
The volume at the hairline brings out extra height to the mane, which suits women who have a heart face shape. Try Alterna’s Bamboo Shine Luminous Shine Mist to give your hair a weightless, mirror-like shine.
Blonde Shoulder-Length Bob with Layers
“A blonde shoulder-length bob with soft layers is a super hot trend right now,” says style creator and stylist Molly Jackson of Fort Worth, TX. “Revive your length with a shoulder-dusting blunt cut instead and a blonde color to pair it with!”
“Internal weight removal helps deflate overly dense hair so layers are minimal if any. Face-framing is minimal but can be customized according to face shape. It’s also a great length for any style bangs,” she says.
When it comes to hair texture, Jackson believes, “this medium bob with layers is great for straight to wavy textures (since most curls like more layering). Most densities work with this bob, but thicker hair may need more internal weight removal.”
Rockin’ Shoulder-Length Choppy Bob Shag with Bangs
To achieve this rockin’ shoulder-length choppy bob shag with bangs, ask for interior textured layers. Opt for wispy curtain bangs above the eyebrow, and you won’t regret it.
This mid-length bob with short shaggy layers is a great cut for any face shape. When styling, use a texturizing spray and diffuse to create beach vibes all year round.
California Beachy Medium Blonde Bob
Going blonder is a great way for women to show off dimension and texture in medium bob with jagged ends. Seek a stylist who specializes in blonding and balayage to achieve this long blonde bob.
The California beach blonde trend is currently the latest obsession, whether you have short, medium, or even long hair. Prep and style with It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Conditioner with Keratin to protect against sun and heat damage.
50 Medium Length Bob Haircuts That Will Make You Pay Your Hairstylist a Visit!
They say that “Long hair inspires femininity,” but if you take a close look at these medium bob variations, you’ll forget about that in the blink of an eye! Waves, balayage, bangs, and layers – you can combine them all with a bob haircut, and you’ll never get enough of it! Get the attention you’ve always wished for with this ultra-chic cut!
So, the trendiest and the most beautiful medium bobs are:
1. Mid Choppy Bob. There’s no fresher look than a highlighted bob with accurately cut ends. These can be blunt or textured like in this example. Need no styling, and it’s perfect for effortless mornings.
2. Textured Blunt Bob. The bottom is as straight as it can be! The color is suitable for any skin tone and done on a haircut like this one, it gives your hair a sophisticated look.
3. Brunette Textured Bob. With every single hair strand defined, your hair will be a piece of art. A one-length bob is perfect for thick hair and for those who want to get a messy look.
4. Pretty Blonde Shag. A one-length cut with a shaggy finish stands out from the crowd. Be sure that this time everyone will notice your new haircut.
5. Smooth Smoky Bob. Waves and a balayage can do a total makeover with your dull and tired hair! Whether you have to go to a meeting or dinner with your boyfriend, this is the look you cannot fail with.
6. Shoulder Length Honey Blonde Bob. Smooth waves and colors that perfectly blend is a trend this year! Spruce up your bob and get a fresh, charming look.
7. Medium Wavy Bob. Every once in a while you need a new hair style, and a luscious long bob like this will reveal the best version of yourself.
8. Icy Blonde Midi Bob. It’s with an intense impact. It’s glamorous and needs only a simple tousle, and you’re ready to rock the world with hair like that!
9. Razored Bob with Layers. If you want a carefree look, you should give this fantastic haircut a chance. Just get up and be fabulous!
10. Beachy Bob. Can’t go to the beach? Bring the warm summer waves to you. Get a pretty sun-kissed look that you’ll adore.
11. Soft Side-Parted Bob. A chopped bob with side part is a must try if you want a nicely framed face. It’s outstandingly stylish, and it’s ideal for fine hair.
12. Blonde Blunt Bob. Medium bob haircuts can give you a classic appearance, but you can also give it a modern twist with stylish waves or curls.
13. Soft Shaggy Bob. Mix a wheat-blonde color with some soft waves, and the effect will be absolutely stunning! Get ready for tons of compliments!
14. Dark Rose Gold Bob. The color is impressive, that’s for sure! But take a look at that perfectly layered cut. Beyond comparison!
15. Mid-Length Bob with Side Bangs. That blend between the wispy blonde layers and bronde roots is gorgeous.
16. Shiny Wavy Bob. Curling wands make beautiful transformations with a medium bob, and if you have some highlighted strands, the outcome is even more delightful!
17. Textured A-Line Bob. If you are ready for an edgy look, this is one of the pictures you may use to show your stylist the look you want. Combine this haircut with a balayage and the effect will be rich and bold.
18. Easy Waved Bob. Who says going blonder is only meant for summer? No way! Balayage highlights work for every season now!
19. Bob with Face-Framing Highlights. Frame your face with some highlights and your classic bob will turn into a current look.
20. Mid-Length Messy Bob. Take a little bit of texture, add ashy lengths… and it looks like hair sorcery! No magic wand needed, just a pair of scissors and some beautiful colors.
21. Dry Cut Blonde Highlighted Bob. This disconnected choppy bronde bob will give your face a warm frame. Wash and slightly tousle with a product.
22. Bob with Side-Swept Bangs. The sophisticated bronde used for this sleek bob is low maintenance. It’s flattering for fair skin.
23. Dimensional Caramel Blonde Bob. Craving for a Hollywood look? You won’t be able to take your eyes off this dimensional bob, and neither those who will see your deliciously colored and perfectly shaped look.
24. Full Bodied Bob. Even fairytale princesses would be jealous of a hairstyle as pretty as this one! Rich, glamorous, shiny, it has everything you crave!
25. Layered Blonde Bob. Man, those hair strands look angelic! Have a fresh and sexy appearance every time you get out the door!
26. Dark Blonde Balayage Bob. It does look classy in the first place but why not spice things up a little with a tousle or some waves. So many hairstyles you can do with this!
27. Medium Layered Bob with Fringe. Layers, layers and more layers! Just tousle, that’s all you need to do to make your hair look great all the time. Nothing easier!
28. Blonde Angled Bob. That moment when an angled bob is mixed with warm and ashy tones changes everything. Don’t be afraid to transform your hair into a vivid blend of blonde shades!
29. Layered Bob with Bangs. This is the layering done right, girl! Style your swoopy bangs and get ready to yell confidence!
30. Angled Bob with Rounded Back. Not only this hairstyle looks astonishing, but its caramel color is so yummy! The highlights are well-blended, and the softened angled shape perfectly frames your face.
31. Icy Blonde Straight Bob. If you want to make a radical change, try a young and fresh white blonde look with darker roots.
32. Dark A-Line Bob. Medium bob hairstyles can entirely transform your mane; take for example this A-line cut with a well-defined shape.
33. Effortless Dimensional Bob. A highlighted medium bob suits all ages, and if it also implies a balayage, the impact is unimaginable.
34. Stacked Bob. Just WOW! Milky white chocolate in your hair, and you’ve never looked better!
35. Bob with Long Front Pieces. Not everyone has volume and texture, but this bob haircut is excellent for fine hair. If you make some waves and use a bit of hairspray, you’ll get the mane you’ve always desired.
36. Balayage Bob. The blend between these shades is marvelous. The shaggy disconnected ends work in tune with the color to show off the beauty of the shorter hair and a variety of its texture.
37. Graduated Bob. Not everyone wants to line up with trends, and this type of bob haircut does an excellent job for a bohemian girl. Dare to be different!
38. Medium Faded Bob. Delightful creamy shades combined with wispy layers create a dreamy look in no time.
39. Neck-Length Curly Bob. Whether you have straight or curly hair, a neat bob haircut will do a great job in both cases.
40. Messy Medium Length Bob. Are you ready to have fun? Choose your color, get a bob haircut that suits your texture and start playing with hairstyles. Mess it up just a little, and you’re good to go!
41. Razored Bob with Side-Swept Bangs. If you’re a lucky girl who has dense hair, get a bob hairstyle for thick hair to emphasize your precious locks with an accurate shape.
42. Waved Shaggy Blonde Bob. You’ll never grow old with a hairstyle like this one, that’s for sure! A bit of shagginess and wave, as well as a light blonde color, simply won’t let you.
43. Platinum Med Bob. The stylish choppy edges go hand in hand with a fresh platinum color and darker roots. Get ready to see some heads turn!
44. Bob with Highlighted Ends. What an awesome balayage! Those blonde highlights perfectly mix with the light brown base color.
45. Black Razored Bob with Bangs. Consider adding bangs to a shaggy bob, and you’ll find yourself feeling like a high school girl.
46. Bright Blonde Medium Bob. If ultra-chic is the style that defines you, blonde strands and dark roots will suit you. A feathered bob haircut might be just what you need.
47. Curly Bob with Ash Blonde Balayage. Come to the blonde side; we have cookies! Yes, we are sure that you won’t forget these ashy wavy strands with darker roots.
48. Classic Highlighted Bob. Do you want to highlight your face and at the same time keep a classic look? All you need to do is book an appointment at your favorite salon.
49. Burgundy and Red Bob. Tired of boring hairstyles? Try a red balayage with some smooth pink highlights and get noticed everywhere you go!
50. Blunt Inverted Bob. Everybody loves it and so should you! What’s not to like about the inverted bob! It’s simple to style, and you’ll get a fresh look in the blink of an eye!
When it comes to medium bob hairstyles, there are no limits. One thing’s for sure, they’re in trends, and they’ll make you look younger and fresher. And everybody seems to love them!
We can’t wait to know which one is your favorite, so tell us in the comment section below!
You will also like:
- Mass effect 3 carnifex
- Wolf range error codes
- Glass soap dispenser
- Loyalty towing buffalo ny
- Free love tarot what is he thinking
- My singing monster
- Brown bamboo shades
- Delete t mobile id
- Rent a winnebago solis
- Riverside palms apartment homes
Despite the ointment, he hardly progressed. Tears streamed down the girl's face, but she courageously moved her hips towards the penis. Suddenly she screamed, and then Paul's member sank to its full length in her vagina. Everyone in the room burst into applause. Julie's face was wet with tears, but she was smiling proudly.