If there’s one thing yogis get teased about, it’s our so-called lack of humor. So what if we’re serious about our daily practice and commitment to overall wellness? That doesn’t mean we don’t enjoy a good yoga-based joke!
Check out these tweets that prove that yoga isn’t just good for your mind and body—sometimes it’s good for a laugh, too.
1. Savasan-aww yeah!
2. Oh, there’s a name for what I’ve been doing.
3. This one is a little too real.
4. Way waaay better than the original
5. What, it totally counts!
6. Someone alert Jay-Z to this missed follow-up opportunity.
7. I definitely haven’t done that. . . *Nervous laughter*
8. The favorite pose of beer lovers everywhere.
9. “Where the F*** Did My Service Go” Pose.
10. Does anyone NOT want to be a unicorn?
11. Can we PLEASE just skip to Savasana?
12. Why does this make me feel so inspired?
14. Everyone’s a comedian.
16. If dads made yoga jokes.
17. Namaste, or should I go?
18. Protective gear for the enlightened ones.
19. I see your Salt Bae and raise you a Yoga Bae.
20. Shout out to all the fit and disciplined yogis.
21. Oh, I see what you did there.
Got any good #yogajokes? Tweet them to us @DOYOU!
You are swiping through Instagram pictures of Yogis and you look at these wonderful captions. You wonder where did these guys come across such inspiring quotes and captions.
Don’t Worry! I have compiled the best Instagram captions!
DM me for personal classes at instagram.com/yogawithrishi_
Below are a few captions and quotes which you can also use with your yoga pictures:
“Some days you eat salads and do yoga. Some days you eat cupcakes and refuse to put on pants. It’s called balance.”
“The hardest part of yoga class is wiggling your fingers and toes after five minutes of Savasana.”
“Did you know that just 10 minutes of yoga per day can seriously reduce your risk of caring about what people think.”
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy yoga clothes and that’s basically the same thing.”
“Any Yoga I do is Hot Yoga”
“What Yoga really is ………….. Spending an Entire Hour Trying not to Fart”
“I do Yoga. I burn candles. I drink green tea, and I still want to smack some people”
“Yoga is not about tightening your ass. It’s about getting your head out it”
“I will always be there for you whenever you fall – Yoga Mat”
“You have mastered the SELFIE. Now MASTER THYSELF”
“You can’t buy happiness but you can always buy yoga classes”
“I do Yoga to relieve stress… Just kidding I drink wine in yoga pants”
“Yoga. Because punching people is frowned upon.”
“Say Chaturanga once again… And I am going to kick your ASS”
“If you think I am bitchy now, you should see me when I miss Yoga”
“I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t like YOga, Pizza or Puppy”
“YOGASM – The feeling of bliss when you’re done working your ass off on your yoga mat”
“Yes I am GAY. Good at Yoga”
“I do Yoga to burn off the crazy”
“Don’t feed your ego with my soul. Do Yoga”
“Yoga Pants. Because Jeans are so stressful and you don’t need that in your life”
“Yoga. I am DOWN DOG”
And finally the EPIC one “NAMASTE BITCHES”
Generate viral content with just one click here
- Roadmaster bike 26
- Crystal reports command object
- Black craft clothing
- Ue hyperboom watts
- Crazy russian hacker axe
We all know that practicing yoga is a healthy way to relax, reduce stress and help relieve some of that built up tension. Laughter can also supply all of those things as well. There is actually such a thing as ‘laughter yoga’, in which a yoga class sits together and uses laughter as an exercise. Practicing laughs may be forced at first but soon that laughter will turn into spontaneous laughter.
Yoga is about relaxation, releasing tension, becoming aware of yourself, peacefulness, and all of those things and yoga should be taken seriously but sometimes it’s good to just have a laugh and find the humor.
Below are the best funny yoga quotes that can be found on the internet. These funny yoga quotes are sure to get a giggle out of you or at least put a smile on your face.
Funny Yoga Quotes
- “Rolling with my OMies.” – Unknown
- “Let’s face it, I only practice yoga because the classes are always packed with beautiful women.” – Adam Levine
- “Yoga keeps me calm so you can carry on.” – Unknown
- “A photographer gets people to pose for him. A yoga instructor gets people to pose for themselves.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Any yoga I do is ‘hot yoga.’ Just sayin’.” – Unknown
- “You’ve mastered a selfie, now become a yogi and master yourself.” – Unknown
- “Yoga is not about tightening your *ss. It’s about getting your head out of it.” – Eric Paskel
- “Yoga instructor just emailed to say class is moved and thanks for our flexibility.” – Unknown
- “The last time I opened my chakra, so I could feel my peace, I got thrown right out of the pub.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Yoga pants. Because jeans are stressful and you don’t need that in your life.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes in yoga, I feel like a graceful swan. Other times, I feel like a baby giraffe learning to use its legs.” – Unknown
- “Yoga. Because punching people is frowned upon.” – Unknown
- “I do yoga so that I can stay flexible enough to kick my own *ss if necessary.” – Unknown
- “What Yoga really is… Spending an entire hour trying not to fart.” – Unknown
- “Yoga? Humour? Hmmmm… I think it’s a stretch!” – Unknown
- “See! Levitation is easy if we all just keep our heads on the ground.” - Anthony T. Hincks
- “The pose begins when you want to leave it.” – Baron Baptiste
- “At my first yoga class, and super excited because everyone has a nap mat.” – Unknown
- “All kidding aside, if everyone did yoga, we would have world peace.” – Rory Freedman
- “You are one yoga class away from a good mood.” – Unknown
- “Yoga may look peaceful and calming, but even Arnold Schwarzenegger would have trouble breathing after twenty ‘surya namaskars’ in a row.” – Kareena Kapoor Khan
- “Yoga is almost like music in a way; there’s no end to it.” – Sting
- “No chapattis. No strength.” – Sharath Rangaswamy
- “Sometimes you need yoga. Sometimes you need a beer. Sometimes you need both.” – Unknown
- “Yoga adds years to your life and life to your years.” – Unknown
- “If you think I’m funny now, you should see me when I miss Yoga.” – Unknown
- “A Zen master once said to me, ‘Do the opposite of whatever I tell you.’ So, I didn’t.” – Unknown
- “Yoga is kind of like a taco. Your shell will break, it may be messy at times but getting to the good stuff is totally worth it.” – Unknown
- “I’ve started doing Bikram yoga. You’re in a boiling hot room, bending over pretending to be a locust, you can’t do that at the gym.” – Bill Bailey
- “I tried yoga once but took off for the mall halfway through class, as I had a sudden craving for a soft pretzel and world peace.” – Terri Guillemets
- “When you hear your inner voice, forget it.” – Hyoen Sahn
- “It’s funny when people think ‘yoga people’ are supposed to be calm. No. We’re all here because we’re nuts!” – Unknown
- “The yoga mat is a good place to turn when talk therapy and antidepressants aren’t enough.” – Amy Weintraub
- “You know how every model is like, ‘I do yoga.’ Well, I find horses have the same effect.” – Bella Hadid
- “Some days you eat salads and go do yoga. Some days you eat cupcakes and refuse to put on pants. It’s all about balance.” – Unknown
- “Enlightenment comes when your third eye is at one with your turd eye, so you can see through your own sh*t.” – Christopher Wynter
- “Keep calm and ommm… nonommm…” – Unknown
- “Body type: Does yoga but definitely likes doughnuts.” – Unknown
- “If you fall, I’ll be there. Love, Your Mat” – Unknown
- “I’m actually banned from the Himalayas, because I’m too good at yoga.” – Judah Friedlander
- “How much ego do you need? Just so much that you don’t step in front of a bus.” – Shunryu Suzuki
- “Yoga class? I thought you said ‘pour a glass’.” – Unknown
- “I do yoga to burn off the crazy.” – Unknown
- “The word f*ck is a form of meditation. The more you exercise it, the more your throat chakra clears.” – Unknown
- “I gained nothing at all from Supreme Enlightenment, and for that very reason it is called Supreme Enlightenment.” – Gautama Buddha
- “I’ve got 99 problems and I’m gonna go to yoga and solve about 53 of them.” – Unknown
- “I think there should be holy war against yoga classes.” – Werner Herzog
- “Talk to me when your chakras are aligned.” – Unknown
- “I like the posture, but not the yoga.” – Roman Payne
- “You don’t have to be flexible to do yoga. You just have to be willing to shake the dust off and see what happens” – David Good
- “Yogasm: That feeling of bliss when you’re done working your *ss at yoga.” – Unknown
- “Yoga class helps me calm down from the agonizing stress of trying to get to yoga class on time.” – Unknown
- “I like tea and yoga, but I don’t do yoga.” – Moby
- “To relieve stress I do yoga. Kidding, I drink wine in my yoga pants.” – Unknown
- “I love yoga, but the namaste thing only takes you so far.” – Jillian Michaels
- “Yoga and Meditation – Because some questions can’t be answered by Google.” – Unknown
- “Yoga is the fountain of youth. You’re only as young as your spine is flexible.” – Bob Harper
- “Yoga has been done for thousands of years and if people keep doing it, it must mean it works.” – Hector Bellerin
- “‘I really regret going to yoga today’ said no one ever.” – Unknown
- “Smiling is mouth yoga.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Please grant me the coffee to change the things I can and the yoga to accept the things I cannot.” – Unknown
- “I’m not napping. This is savasana!” – Unknown
- “These are my principles. If you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx
- “A day without yoga is like a sundae without sprinkles” – Emma Mildon
- “I only go to yoga to drink wine, so I’m good. I just throw the calories right back in.” – Kaley Cuoco
- “Me to my students every day: Close your eyes. If you can still see me, it could be a sign that your eyes are still open.” – Unknown
- “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” – Douglas Adams
- “Yoga is the practice of tolerating the consequences of being yourself.” – Bhagavad Gita
- “When I’m under stress, I do yoga. It’s when I’m happiest that I have a problem with junk food.” – Britney Spears
- “My yoga mat is a magic carpet. When I’m on it I discover places I never knew existed.” – Unknown
- “For nearly every challenging moment in life, there’s a yoga pose to help you feel better.” – Mandy Ingber
- “Sorry for what I said before I yoga-ed.” – Unknown
- “At any Maroon 5 concert, you’ll see a room backstage marked ‘yoga.’” – Adam Levine
- “I stay in shape by doing yoga two or three times a week. By ‘doing yoga’ I mean shaving my legs.” – Unknown
- “I’ve done yoga, and it’s fun, but I’m not the kind of person that can wake up and do it every morning. It’s like, I have to be in the mood.” – Lily-Rose Depp
- “Today’s good mood is sponsored by yoga.” – Unknown
- “Calming the mind is yoga. Not just standing on the head.” – Swami Satchidananda
- “I have to tell you, it’s very boring, but before I did yoga, I was a stand-up comedian who can’t stand up. And now I can stand on my head.” – Maysoon Zayid
- “Man who doesn’t have strength can practice. Except lazy people; lazy people can’t practice Ashtanga yoga.” – Sri Krishna Pattabhi Jois
- “When in doubt, yoga it out.” – Unknown
Related: Yoga Quotes about Love
Sharing these quotes with your yoga class can actually help them in their practice. Sending these quotes to your yoga students or hanging them in your yoga classrooms can provide a laugh that somebody may need to help loosen them up and could allow them to be more relaxed.
These quotes might be funny but some of them may even be extremely relatable. Maybe even having a little bit of laughter from these quotes might help you get you, your friend, or family member through the day.
Related: Yogi Bhajan Quotes
I’m Alice Judy and AnQuotes is a fun hobby for me. We know that everyone loves a great quote and our mission here is simple – to be the best and most interesting quote site in the world! If you have quotes you would like us to cover, please contact us.
Little more, it was not comfortable, my legs began to tremble a little from tension, I can't stand it for so long. In the groin, everything was cramping with anticipation, I sat down, the head stuck into the lips, lowered my body a little more. The head rested and now I could and the penis could not fall anywhere, I could easily spread my lips wider with both hands and sit down at the same.
Time. - Oh: I squeezed out of myself.
Quotes funny yoga
I will not harm you. I'm a gin. Do you know the genies.15 Truly Inspiring Yoga Quotes
The world of ghosts and the world of the dead. Souls going to Heaven. - Who are you to challenge the right.
- Tropical house flute sample
- Gamejolt fnaf world
- Lab beagle boxer mix
- Scary sound effects
- Toyota celica 1995 parts
- Shipwreck point golf
- Wall art sets
Karina jumped into the house. Trying to hide the trembling in my hands, I followed her. Suddenly it dawned on me: why, I can do better. For several years I have been fond of giving erotic enemas to my friends, but they did not always take this idea with enthusiasm.