Book Hotels in Des Moines, Iowa
Once a sleepy agricultural town in the middle of corn country, Des Moines, Iowa, has grown to become a destination with a lot to offer travelers. With one eye on its historic roots and another on a modern future, this city has become a gem in the prairie, and a nice selection of hotels in Des Moines is ready to welcome travelers.
Sculpture and More
Take a stroll through the Pappajohn Sculpture Park to admire intricate sculpture designs that will intrigue you, and then head to the Des Moines Art Center for a view of some fantastic works. Visit the World Food Prize Hall of Laureates to find out about individuals who have done great work to enhance the world's food supply. Great Des Moines hotels are near the best attractions.
When it's time to partake of that food supply, grab some of the best BBQ, or sample all the cheese options. For a taste of Italy, the cuisine at Italian restaurants will not let you down. Stay near the Capitol building at one of the hotels in downtown Des Moines and explore the options in the city center.
Nature in the City
Blank Park Zoo is a moderately sized zoo with well-maintained grounds and a wide variety of animals calling it home. The Better Homes and Gardens Test Garden has been described as a walk inside a magazine cover. Reserve yourself a room at one of the hotels near Big Creek State Park and spend some time taking in this expansive state park on the north side of town that offers hiking, biking, boating, fishing, and winter sports. Gray's Lake Park and Waterworks Park are big city parks with wide-open spaces for you to enjoy.
Get set to start your Des Moines trip by booking a room at one of the cheap hotels in Des Moines that Travelocity can help you find. This shining little city is sure to be a pleasant surprise that will delight you and make lasting memories.
Find hotels in Des Moines, IA from $56
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2021
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Des Moines, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Des Moines in December and July.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Des Moines if you stay on a Sunday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 71 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Des Moines accommodation.
- The cheapest 3-star hotel room in Des Moines found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was $67, while the most expensive was $372.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Des Moines for 2 days.
- For visitors who want to spend time at the Iowa State Fairground, either to see the livestock sales, flea markets or various other shows such as trade or antique shows, that come to the fairground throughout the year, think about staying at the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fairground. This 2-star hotel is located next to the fairground and the surrounding area has a range of restaurants and bars. Ensure you check the program for the Iowa State Fairground beforehand to see what’s on.
- For golfers visiting Des Moines, why not stay in the Holiday Inn Express Des Moines at Drake University? This 2-star hotel is a 6-minute drive from the Waveland Golf Course, which is an 18-hole course established in 1901. The course is the oldest municipal course west of the Mississippi River. The golf course has a Pro Shop at the club house in case you need to stock up on tees or golf balls.
- If you want to stay in Downtown Des Moines to be in amongst the hustle and bustle of the city, you could stay at the 3-star Hyatt Palace Des Moines/Downtown, which is near various restaurants, shops and the Downtown Farmers’ Market of Des Moines. This area also boasts live music acts and shows, especially during the summer months.
- Wanting to explore the World Food Prize Hall of Laureates and visit the gardens afterwards? Consider booking the Embassy Suites Hilton Des Moines, located on the bank of the Des Moines River. This 3-star hotel is a 1-minute drive away from the World Food Prize Hall of Laureates – a museum dedicated to a Nobel Peace Prize winner who was renowned for creating food programs to eliminate hunger.
- If you want to explore the historical background of Des Moines, you could stay in the East Village, which is home to the Iowa State Capital Building and the State of Iowa Historical Museum. The 3-star AC Hotel Des Moines East Village is located within the East Village and from here you can wander around the area and take a look at some of the listed buildings.
Hotels are safe environments for travelers as long as they properly implement sanitary measures in response to coronavirus (COVID-19). However, we recommend getting in touch with the local authorities regarding safety procedures for hotels in Des Moines. For more advice, please view our information page on what to know about coronavirus (COVID-19) and travel.
Iowa Events Center being one of the most popular landmarks in Des Moines, many travelers enjoy staying close by. Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Des Moines - Northwest, An IHG Hotel and Holiday Inn Express & Suites Des Moines Downtown are recommended hotels on KAYAK within walking distance.
The Hilton Des Moines Downtown provides an indoor swimming pool for guests as well as a business center for guest use. Another option with an indoor swimming pool is the 2-star Quality Inn & Suites Des Moines Airport, which is less than a mile away from the airport.
The Baymont by Wyndham Des Moines Airport hotel is a 3-star hotel under 10 miles away from the center of Des Moines which offers a free airport shuttle for the 2 miles journey to the hotel. Another option closer to the center of Des Moines, with a view of the river, is the Comfort Inn & Suites Event Center.
The 4-star Des Moines Marriott Downtown is situated a 4-minute drive away from the Science Center of Iowa and Blank IMAX Dome Theater. A 3-star option is the Hampton Inn & Suites Des Moines Downtown, which is just 3 minutes away by car.
The 4-star Staybridge Suites Des Moines Downtown, which is located under a mile away from the Iowa State Capitol Building, offers a complimentary continental style breakfast on a daily basis. Another hotel that includes breakfast is the 3-star Ramada by Wyndham Des Moines Airport, which is located a 15-minute drive from the center.
After you launch a hotel search on KAYAK, you can refine your research by neighborhood, which allows you to pick the central Des Moines districts. You can also do a search using the city map to choose a specific location, like Des Moines city center.
Take a look at our extensive hotel map to find the best hotels near you.
Accommodations in Des Moines
All hotels in Des Moines
Katya touched the tip to the hidden hole in which her mother's finger had just been. - Mom, do it yourself. screamed Seryozhka, against his will letting in a glass tube, which Katya, without any effort, introduced into her brother's ass. - Well, you are both great. the mother praised the children, you will soon be able to do without me.
Des moines hotels
I tried to move, but I couldn't. -Yes, -I said sadly, it seems to me not to drink Pepsi today. - Well, wait, that's not all. Firstly, for the purity of the experiment, you should sweat a little and move around in the ropes, then we will. See who to drink Coke.Best 10 Striking budget hotels near to Des Moines Iowa
And here is the light tinkling in the dark, you must definitely drink a glass of the habits of hiking and fishing. Our adult ladies warn all schoolchildren against this, and themselves. My mom, judging by the delicate aroma of expensive fumes, has already managed to take communion, together with classmate and mom Vovka, and, entering our. Tent, immediately lay down and began to doze.
- Project management support salary
- Orton gillingham level 1
- John stewart walker listings
- Yakima county assessor
- Zippity garden fence
- Water simulator game
- Virginia abc store
- Pink skull rings
- Goodman air handler
- Graco truecoat 360 cleaning
- Columbia store manager salary
- Big twist yarn
Well, okay, get up, since you're so bad," Mom reluctantly agreed, let go of her son's buttocks and took out a pot from under the. Bed. Vova jumped up with a bullet and crashed on him.