probably - Meaning in Telugu
Definitions and Meaning of probably in English
- with considerable certainty; without much doubt
Synonyms : belike, in all likelihood, in all probability, likelyExamples
- He is probably out of the country
- in all likelihood we are headed for war
- easy to believe on the basis of available evidence
Synonyms : believably, credibly, plausiblyExamples
- he talked plausibly before the committee
- he will probably win the election
Synonyms of probably
belike, in all likelihood, in all probability, likely, believably, credibly, plausibly
English to Telugu Dictionary: probably
Meaning and definitions of probably, translation of probably in Telugu language with similar and opposite words. Spoken pronunciation of probably in English and in Telugu.
Tags for the entry "probably"
What probably means in Telugu, probably meaning in Telugu, probably definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of probably in Telugu.
Also see: probably in Hindi
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Natural events/disasters can cause damage to life as well as property. This list contains a few of them. Can you identify them all?
A list of common types of legumes which consumed in our day-to-day lives. Can you identify them?
List of different types of foods.
We provide a facility to save words in lists.
Basic Word Lists
Custom Word Lists
You can create your own lists to words based on topics.
To manage lists, a member account is necessary.
- Guns of boom
- Genshin impact guitar tabs
- Vintage bridgestone motorcycle parts
- Car x ps4
- Sharepoint 2010 list filter
Probably Meaning in Telugu
Verb - A verb is a word that expresses an action or a state of being.
Adverb - An adverb describes how the action is performed. They tell how much, how often, when and where something is done.
Noun - A noun is a person, place, thing, or idea. Nouns are the subject of a sentence.
Common Noun - A noun that does not name a specific person, place or thing.
Proper Noun - The pronoun is a word used in place of one or more nouns. It may stand for a person, place, thing, or idea.
Adjective - An adjective is a word that describes a noun or pronoun. It tells what kind, how many, or which one.
Conjunction - A conjunction is a word that joins words or word groups together. Some examples conjunctions are: and, but, or, nor, although, yet, so, either, and also.
Preposition - A preposition is a word that shows position or, direction. Some examples are in, out, under, over, after, out, into, up, down, for, and between.
Homophones - Homophones are words that sound alike but they have different meanings and different spellings.
Homographs - Homographs are words that may or may not sound alike but have the same spelling but a different meaning.
Complex Sentence - A complex sentence is an independent clause joined by one or more dependent clauses.
Interjection - An interjection is a word that shows strong emotion. Such examples are Wow!, Ouch!, Hurray!, and Oh no!. Interjections can really liven up a sentence. They help to add voice to your writing.
English to Telugu Meaning :: probably
Adverb(1) with considerable certainty; without much doubt(2) easy to believe on the basis of available evidence
(1) They will probably consider it a holiday, but it is unlikely to feel like much of one.(2) In fact, most of them probably aren't even aware that there is a field in front of them.(3) The problem is that such an action would probably be in breach of their human rights.(4) I did enjoy it somewhat and will probably go back at some point to see the rest of the museum.(5) she would probably never see him again(6) Plus the fact that I think my spoken French is probably worse now than it was a year ago.(7) The fact that he's moving to Japan in a few months is probably at least half the draw.(8) Hate to break it you, but there was probably a little more to all of this than you guys realise.(9) He had loved him more, probably , than anyone else in his life, and now it was at an end.(10) she'll probably win the election(11) It seems to have been done up a bit better though, so ours is probably a bit cheaper.(12) it was most probably done by Seán(13) This is probably the least funny of the discworld series, but it is still a good read.(14) Which is probably why she ignored it when it hit her on the back of the head during the second half.(15) as you probably already know(16) The worst is probably over so the best policy is to sit tight and wait for the market to recover.
(1) most probably ::చాలవరకు
1. in all likelihood ::
అన్ని విధములు గ
3. likely ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Probably a romantic comedy featuring the talents
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
Well, Raj is PROBABLY on his way to the airport.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
Oh, it's PROBABLY Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
What? DELCAVOLl: You PROBABLY have a tear
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: probably
Meaning and definitions of probably, translation in Telugu language for probably with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of probably in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'probably'
What probably means in Telugu, probably meaning in Telugu, probably definition, examples and pronunciation of probably in Telugu language.
Meaning telugu probably in
I immediately grabbed onto the makeup bag, regaining my original appearance. Pashka, meanwhile, brought in working papers to do something, it still needs to be done. Sergey stopped my attempts to throw something on himself immediately, making it clear that sex was not over yet. They themselves remained in what their mother gave birth, although Pashka felt clearly uncomfortable.
Just in case, I spread a towel under myself, sitting down at the computer.Literally meaning/ useful vocabulary.
When Vitya died, our Sasha was already eight years old, he loved him very much and could not forget. Two years later, I could not stand it and brought home one man, I thought there would be a husband for me and Sasha's father. But this made a shock impression on Sasha, the next day he ran away from home.
You will also be interested:
- Aristocrat of bands
- Pink wax warmer
- Korean style boy
- Pfister shower handle install
- Clean kohler faucet head
- A sound words worksheet
- Reddit gta rp
- Memorex mini projector review
- Week 3 pregnancy
His legs smelled of sweat, but this only inflamed me even more, if I were a woman, then between my legs. Thin streams of fluid from the vagina were already flowing. Seryozha liked the way I lick his legs, and he allowed me to lick his anus and suck his testicles. For some reason, they didn't give me a member in my mouth.