Love (Jana Kramer song)
2014 single by Jana Kramer
"Love" is a song recorded by American country music artist Jana Kramer from her second studio album, Thirty One (2015). The song was written by Catt Gravitt and Jimmy Robbins, and produced by Scott Hendricks. It was released on June 9, 2014 as the album's first single.
The music video was directed by Ryan Lassan and premiered in June 2014. Kramer filmed the video in Honduras along with her charity, Hearts2Honduras, which helps bring English tutors to Honduras, as well as helping to house and feed Hondurans. When speaking of her song "Love", Kramer said, "I’m just focused now on spreading love", and that "...there’s so much hate in the world, and I don’t think we focus on the love in the world enough...There really is a lot of love out there and I think if we spotlight that more, people will have more love in their lives in general.”
Vickye Fisher of forthecountryrecord.com notes that the song has a "fresh approach", and is distinctive because of its "simplicity and catchy hook". It features prominent vocals and simple lyrics, is short and concise, yet is sung "with passion and conviction". Its upbeat tone creates "a positivity lingering in the air long after the song is over", and will "encourage listeners to want to play it again".
- ^"CMT : Videos : Jana Kramer : Love". Country Music Television. Retrieved September 14, 2015.
- ^Stueven, Michele (June 18, 2014). "Why Jana Kramer Still Believes in 'Love'". People. Retrieved September 6, 2018.
- ^Fisher, Vickye (June 9, 2014). "Jana Kramer 'Love' – Single Review". forthecountryrecord.com. Archived from the original on February 29, 2016. Retrieved August 22, 2018.
- ^"Country Airplay - Billboard", Billboard, November 15, 2014, retrieved September 30, 2018
- ^"Jana Kramer Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
The top country song of August 2014 has quietly become a huge hit for an artist who's becoming as dependable as your favorite pair of blue jeans. This song relied on a laugh-out-loud music video for a boost, but in-studio creative impulses proved to be the hook that snagged No. 1.
The August 2014 Top 40 has more sizzle than perhaps any previous ToC chart. New songs from Florida Georgia Line, Jason Aldean and female duo Maddie & Tae burst onto the chart. For FGL it's a debut at No. 2. 'Dirt' may become their (second) biggest hit to date. Hey, no song is likely to top 'Cruise' this century.
Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney notched Top 5 hits on this month's Top 40 Country Songs list. Last month's No. 1 from Lee Brice falls four spaces. 'I Don't Dance' is just as beautiful as it was 30 days ago, but a fresher sound has replaced it at the top.
The list of the Top 40 Country Songs for August 2014 is compiled from Billboard chart data and sales figures, in addition to staff opinion and reader feedback.
Top 40 Country Songs for August 2014:
40. Randy Houser, ‘Like a Cowboy’
39. Jana Kramer, 'Love'
38. Josh Thompson, ‘Wanted Me Gone’
37. Justin Moore, ‘Home Sweet Home’
36. Cassadee Pope, ‘I Wish I Could Break Your Heart’
35. RaeLynn, ‘God Made Girls’
34. Parmalee, ‘Close Your Eyes’
33. Rascal Flatts, ‘Payback’
32. Zac Brown Band, ‘All Alright’
31. Big and Rich, ‘Look at You’
30. Love and Theft, ‘Night That You’ll Never Forget’
29. Scotty McCreery, ‘Feelin’ It’
28. Dan + Shay, ‘Show You Off’
27. Eli Young Band, ‘Dust’
26. Maddie & Tae, ‘Girl in a Country Song’
25. Swon Brothers, ‘Later On’
24. David Nail, ‘Kiss You Tonight’
23. Jon Pardi, ‘What I Can’t Put Down’
22. Keith Urban, ‘Somewhere in My Car’
21. Frankie Ballard, ‘Sunshine & Whiskey’
20. Cole Swindell, ‘Hope You Get Lonely Tonight’
19. Eric Paslay, ‘Song About a Girl’
18. Eric Church, ‘Cold One’
17. Little Big Town, ‘Day Drinking’
16. Brantley Gilbert, ‘Small Town Throwdown’
15. Miranda Lambert (Feat. Carrie Underwood), ‘Somethin’ Bad’
14. Luke Bryan, ‘Roller Coaster’
13. Brad Paisley, ‘River Bank’
12. Joe Nichols, ‘Yeah’
11. Chase Rice, ‘Ready Set Roll’
10. Sam Hunt, ‘Leave the Night On’
9. Billy Currington, ‘We Are Tonight’
8. Dustin Lynch, ‘Where It’s At’
7. Lady Antebellum, ‘Bartender’
6. Jason Aldean, ‘Burnin’ It Down’
5. Lee Brice, ‘I Don’t Dance’
4. Tim McGraw (Feat. Faith Hill), ‘Meanwhile Back at Mama’s’
3. Kenny Chesney, ‘American Kids’
2. Florida Georgia Line, ‘Dirt’
1. Dierks Bentley, ‘Drunk on a Plane’
Did Your Favorite Song Make Our Top 40 Country Songs List for August 2014?
What would you add to our list of the Top 40 country songs for August 2014? Share your opinions on this list — as well as the songs that deserve to be included, but weren’t — in the comments section below.
Did Any of These Songs Make the Best of 2014 List?
Baby Be My Love Song
2014 single by Easton Corbin
"Baby Be My Love Song" is a song written by Jim Collins and Brett James and recorded by American country music artist Easton Corbin. It was released in September 2014 as the second single from Corbin's album About to Get Real.
When asked about the song, Corbin said "I'm really fired up about this song, to see what it's going to do." He also stated "I think it's a very fresh sound, but it's still country, right down the middle."
Markos Papadatos of Digital Journal gave the song four stars out of five, calling it "an uplifting and infectious country single." Papadatos wrote that Corbin's vocals are "pleasant, refreshing and reminiscent of such country superstars as George Strait and Alan Jackson" and added that Corbin "deserves a great deal of praise for staying humble to his musical roots." The song also received a favorable review from Taste of Country, which declared it "the sort of timeless tune Corbin began his career with." It went on to say "the production of the Florida-born singer's most recent cuts isn't as traditional as 'A Little More Country Than That,' but he'll still draw more comparisons to men like George Strait than he will modern Romeos like Luke Bryan, even if he does drop a Dixie cup reference."
Other reviews were less favorable. Jim Casey of Country Weekly gave the song a "C" and said that it "is as uninspiring as its title suggests. The song is brimming with cringe-worthy lyrics." He also criticized the production and said "sure, there's some steel, but there's also over-the-top electric guitar filler where there should be more steel."
"Baby Be My Love Song" debuted at number 53 on the U.S. BillboardCountry Airplay chart for the week of September 27, 2014. It became Corbin's highest debut to date. The song also debuted at number 41 on the U.S. BillboardHot Country Songs chart for the week of September 27, 2014. It sold 15,000 downloads in its first week of release. It also debuted at number 18 on the U.S. BillboardBubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart for the week of March 21, 2015, then entered the BillboardHot 100 at No. 99 for chart dated April 25, 2015. The song peaked at No. 56 on the Hot 100, and No. 11 on Hot Country Songs for charts dated July 18, 2015. The song has sold 263,000 copies in the US as of July 2015.
The song debuted at number 99 on the Canadian Hot 100 chart for the week of June 27, 2015. It also debuted at number 50 on the Canada Country chart for the week of March 28, 2015.
A live performance video from Yahoo! Ram Country, directed by Steve Angus, premiered in September 2014. The official music video, directed by Shaun Silva, premiered in April 2015. An acoustic music video, directed by Dusty Barker, premiered in June 2015.
- ^Thompson, Gayle (September 12, 2014). "Easton Corbin Releases 'Baby Be My Love Song' [LISTEN]". The Boot. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- ^Conaway, Alanna (September 12, 2014). "Easton Corbin Premieres New Single "Baby Be My Love Song"". Roughstock. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- ^Mansfield, Brian (September 8, 2014). "Premiere: Easton Corbin's "Baby Be My Love Song"". USA Today. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- ^Papadatos, Markos (September 28, 2014). "Review: Easton Corbin back with soaring new single 'Baby Be My Love Song'". Digital Journal. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- ^"Easton Corbin, 'Baby Be My Love Song' [Listen]". Taste of Country. October 23, 2014. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- ^Casey, Jim (9 March 2015). "Reviews: Easton Corbin - 'Baby Be My Love Song'". Country Weekly. 22 (10): 67. ISSN 1074-3235.
- ^Morris, Edward (September 20, 2014). "Lee Brice's I Don't Dance Crowns Country Albums Chart". Country Music Television. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- ^Jessen, Wade (September 18, 2014). "Lee Brice Does No. 1 'Dance' on Top Country Albums Chart". Billboard. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- ^Bjorke, Matt (September 17, 2014). "The Top 30 Digital Singles – September 17, 2014". Roughstock. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- ^Matt Bjorke (July 28, 2015). "The Top 30 Digital Country Singles: July 28, 2015". Sales figure given here
- ^"CMT : Videos : Easton Corbin : Baby Be My Love Song (From Ram Country Live On Yahoo Music)". Country Music Television. Retrieved June 29, 2015.
- ^"Easton Corbin | Baby Be My Love Song | VEVO – Yahoo Screen". Yahoo! Screen. Retrieved April 16, 2015.
- ^"CMT : Videos : Easton Corbin : Baby Be My Love Song (Acoustic)". Country Music Television. Retrieved June 29, 2015.
- ^"Easton Corbin Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)". Billboard.
- ^"Easton Corbin Chart History (Canada Country)". Billboard.
- ^"Easton Corbin Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard.
- ^"Easton Corbin Chart History (Country Airplay)". Billboard.
- ^"Easton Corbin Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- ^"Best of 2015: Country Airplay". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2015. Retrieved December 9, 2015.
- ^"Best of 2015: Hot Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2015. Retrieved December 9, 2015.
The map, the king of spades, was the most grubby. Immediately realizing that there might be drops of sperm on it, I threw it into a bunch of others. Observing hygiene, I went.
2014 country love song
As a matter of fact, we got to know each other in a nodding manner, in the same guests, from whom. I returned this morning. Then, two weeks ago, it was already late. And I, having learned that Katya lives nearby, asked to spend the night with her, like Im going far home. And then men are not my topic.FM Static, Secondhand Serenade, Boys Like Girls, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Five 4 Fighting
She agreed. - Well, you are my joy, well, you are my lovely. I exclaimed without holding back my emotions. - What should I do to make it comfortable for you.
- G27 to ps4 adapter
- Marvel coffee mug set
- Ferrari hot wheels amazon
- Stone bricks minecraft
- Nevada temp tag
- Survivor cast season 29
- Persona 5 reddit
- Oakley military boots womens
- Mens health january 2016
- Iu college confidential
- Pietta custom grips
- Acnh flower qr code
A wild, inexplicable horror settled that night within its walls and behind the clinic's high fence with barbed wire. It was flooded with certain creatures who came from outside in the form of black shadows. Shadows that filled the entire hospital and all its rooms, bringing together and frightening all hopelessly sick patients and attacking them.
Even the hospital courtyard has become a place for a feast of black creatures emerging from the very darkness of the night, gaining appearance and tangibility. Doctor psychotherapist.