- For Huawei P50 Pro Sublimation Blank 2D TPU Phone Case With Meta..
- For Huawei P50 Customized Sublimation Blank 2D TPU Phone Case Wi..
- Popular Sublimation 2D TPU Cases For iPhone 13,12 11,X,XR XS Max..
- DIY 2D TPU Case for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Sublimation Phone Back ..
- Personalized Sublimation 2D TPU Silicone Case For Huawei P40s
- 2D TPU Case For Xiaomi 10 10T 11 Pro Lite Ultra Sublimation Rubb..
- DIY Custom Cases for iPhone 12,11,X,SE 2020,8 Plus,7,6,5 Sublima..
- Sublimation Printing 2D Plastic Case For Sam-sung Note Series,No..
- Transparent Four Corner Anti-drop Sublimation Blank 2D TPU Phone..
- Strong Protection Sublimation Blank 2D 2IN1 Case Heavy Duty Phon..
- New Arrival Sublimation Blank 2D PC Hard Plastic Cell Phone Case..
- High Quality Sublimation Blank 2D PC Hard Plastic Cell Phone Cas..
- For iPhone 13 Pro Max Sublimation Blank 2D TPU Rubber Phone Case
- For Huawei P50 Pro Sublimation Blank 2D TPU Phone Case With Meta..
- For Huawei P50 Customized Sublimation Blank 2D TPU Phone Case Wi..
- UV Printing Phone Case For iPhone 12 Series Transparent Soft Sil..
- 2D Phone Case
- PU Leather Flip Case
- Sublimation Wallet & Bag
- Heat Press Machine
- 3D Phone Case
Photo Video Lounge is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Creating a DIY iPhone cover using sublimation is only hard at first. After mastering how to make one, you can even make more—and start selling them if you want to!
Many people are curious about making DIY iPhone covers and even selling them. That’s because of two reasons:
First, iPhone cases can help us show off our personalities, interests, or advocacies in public. Second, let’s face it—mirror pics wouldn’t be complete without showing off an awesome iPhone cover.
Have you been wanting to create your own iPhone cover? Why not take it to the next level and learn how to make iPhone covers through sublimation?
In this post, we will teach you how to print a sublimation on hard iPhone covers.
How to make your DIY iPhone cover with sublimation
Take note that this method will involve using a sublimation printer, paper, and ink. Using a jet-ink printer to print sublimation is dangerous. So, if you’re serious about making and selling DIY iPhone covers, invest in a sublimation printer, paper, and ink first.
What you will need:
- Metal insert with rubber/plastic case – The metal insert is where you will sublimate or “heat-transfer” the design.
- Heat tape
- Sublimation printer – for printing your cover’s design.
- Two pieces of parchment paper
- Sublimation ink
- Sublimation paper – A4
- Access to Adobe Photoshop
- Royalty-free pattern or design – JPEG
- Template for your iPhone model – JPEG
- Steam iron or heat press
- A pair of scissors
Step 1. Design your cover on Photoshop.
- First, search for a cover template for your iPhone model on Google. Here’s an example of templates for the iPhone 6.
- Right-click on the photo and select Copy Image.
- Open Photoshop, select File > New.
- Next, copy the size of the iPhone cover template on the Width and Height boxes. This will also be the size of the canvas. Select OK.
- Now, select Edit > Paste. The iPhone cover template will now be on the canvas. Rename your iPhone cover template as COVER.
- At the bottom right side of the window, delete the background layer.
- Create a new layer and rename it as TRANSPARENT. Move the TRANSPARENT layer under the COVER layer.
- Next, select the COVER layer.
- Click on the Magic Wand tool and remove the white space that surrounds the cover and the space inside the hole for the camera.
- Now, go to a royalty-free site like Pexels, Pixabay, or Unsplash. Choose any pattern that you like. Right-click on the image and select Copy Image.
- Go back to Photoshop. Select Edit > Paste.
- The pattern will now be pasted on your canvas. Rename the pattern’s layer as PATTERN.
- Right-click on the PATTERN layer and select Create Clipping Mask.
- There you have it—a printable DIY iPhone cover.
- Finally, click File > Save to save the original file as PSD.
- To save a printable file, click File > Save > Select JPEG as file format > Save. Save it on your desktop so that you can easily find it and print it.
Read: How to clean an iPhone camera thoroughly in 3 steps
Step 2. Print the design.
In this step, you will need to plug your printer into your PC or laptop. You can then launch the printer software. We already taught you how to make the DIY iPhone cover design on Photoshop, but take note that some printer software programs allow users to create their own designs on the application as well. Below, we will teach you how to upload the design you created from Photoshop and then print it using the sublimation printer.
- First, plug your sublimation printer into your laptop.
- Load the sublimation paper print-side down. The side with the pattern or logos should be facing you.
- If you’re using a sublimation printer software such as Creative Studio by Sawgrass Ink, you can upload your design and print it from there.
- Upload your design and select Print.
- Next, select the sublimation printer’s name as the printing device and the sublimation ink’s name as the ink.
- On the Substrate dropdown menu, select Metal. Select your sublimation paper’s name on the Paper dropdown menu.
- Check “Mirror” so that you can sublimate your design on the metal insert.
- Hit Print. This will only take a few seconds since a sublimation printer is faster than a jet-ink printer.
Read: Blurry iPhone camera: 5 simple steps to get rid of it
Step 3. Sublimate the printed design on the metal insert.
Now, for the final step. It’s time to sublimate your design on the metal insert for your DIY iPhone cover. Be careful in this step since it will involve using a heat press or steam iron.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a table.
- Cut the design out of the sublimation paper using the scissors. Leave a border of no more than an inch.
- Secure the metal insert into the first piece of parchment paper with two pieces of heat tape. Cover with another piece of parchment paper.
- Now, set the steam iron or heat press’s temperature to 356 degrees. Press it into the metal insert for two minutes.
- Let it cool for a minute and carefully remove the two pieces of heat tape.
- Now, peel the metal insert off your design. As you can see, it has transferred onto the metal insert.
- Finally, peel the sticker paper off your silicone or rubber case. Stick the metal insert into it.
- There you have it—your first DIY iPhone cover!
As you can see, making a DIY iPhone cover is not that easy at first. You will have to design a cover or look for a royalty-free artwork or pattern. After that, you will have to spend on the materials and the printing device. But once you get the hang of it, you can master how to make a DIY iPhone cover and print in batches. You can even test if you can sell it. Maybe make a batch of five, sell it to your friends, and see how it goes.
Where can I find DIY iPhone cover printables?
You can find iPhone case printables on Pinterest. If you want blank iPhone cases, you can buy them in bulk on Amazon. Most of them are made of silicon so that you can insert the printable.
What are good DIY iPhone cover ideas?
Besides using printables, you can use Washi tape, cross-stitch patterns, or even baked clay on phone cases. If you’re planning to sell iPhone cases, it’s better to appeal to a certain niche such as fans of Studio Ghibli or Disney-Pixar films. After that, you can just whip up your rendition of the characters, print them, and insert them into the phone cases.
Photo Video Lounge is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc.
About the Products Articles: We are only researching and finding the best products on the market for the printing business. We have not had the opportunity to use these products. .
Mobile phones have become an inevitable part of our life. And designing it to our satisfaction makes it feel closer to us. Sublimation phone cases are the thing that gives us the freedom of giving our custom design to the phone. So if you are looking for a new business model, check this article out to know more about sublimation mobile cover and also how to use and where to find the best blank phone cases.
Materials You Need:
To sublimate phone cases in your custom designs, you do not require a lot of equipment; these four pieces of equipment will be sufficient for you to start your phone cover sublimation units.
● Sublimation Printer:
A sublimation printer is as usual the first thing that you require to start any sublimation unit. To ensure greater color contrast and high resolution, make sure that your printer is of superior quality and prints to perfection. You can go for high-quality Sawgrass or Epson printers.
● Sublimation Inks And Papers:
Sublimation inks give the best results only when used with the compatible printer. So, make sure you purchase the correct printer and thermoplastic ink. Also, the sublimation paper you use should be able to reflect the exact color of the ink and to make it sure, go with the same brand paper as the ink.
● Phone Cases Blanks:
Get the sublimation phone cases of the phone’s model that you want to print. Purchase them from a trusted site or shop to ensure quality and try avoiding phone covers that have more polyethylene components in them.
● Heat Press Machine:
In the end, you will need a heat press machine to print the designs perfectly onto the phone cases. So, get a good quality heat press machine from trusted brands and trusted sites. And most importantly, get the one that has a high range of heat settings to ensure you satisfy the heating needs of various phone covers and colors.
Phone Cases Sublimation Printing Process:
Sublimating a phone case is almost similar to sublimating designs on t-shirts but with a little twist. These are the steps you should follow to get your Custom phone case done:
● Step 1:
Get a special release paper and a plastisol-based thermoplastic ink to print your designs on it.
● Step 2:
Next, get your designs printed with thermoplastic ink on the special release paper using a sublimation printer.
● Step 3:
Bring the release paper and place it on the phone case blank and heat press it with high temperature and pressure for a short period. The thermoplastic ink when subjected to high temperature and pressure adheres the color molecules tightly to the phone covers.
● Step 4:
After the heat press process is completed, take out the phone case and let it cool down to room temperature. Once cooled, carefully remove the release paper and you will get your designs printed onto your phone case.
This process of printing designs on phone cases makes the print permanent and the colors vibrant. Also, the designs become fade-free, shrink-free, and do not lose their color.
Best 5 Place To Buy Phone Case Blanks
You can check out these sites to get the best blanks for phone cases.
Amazon is the first marketplace where you must visit to get excellent phone case blanks. Here you will find thousands of sellers selling thousands of phone case blanks of good quality and also due to the high competition of the sellers, you will get the products at a much discounted price.
Etsy is the perfect site for people who have a taste of vintage products. This site provides you amazing custom-designed products with great quality. You will get high-quality phone cover blanks and also cool designed phone cases here. And also their open craft fairs are the perfect destination for you to get great products at a very low price.
3. Subli Blanks:
Subli Blanks is your one-stop solution for any sublimation item you need. This company deals with more than 100 types of sublimation products and the most important thing that they focus is on quality and quick delivery. If you want to purchase products to start your sublimation printing unit, you will find every product here.
With over two decades in business, this sublimation e-commerce site has also evolved itself into a complete one-stop solution for all your sublimation accessories needs. This site has over 6000 products to choose from and also has a large delivery base to get your products delivered in time.
Whether you need vinyl products or accessories, or you need machinery and ovens to printers; this is a site that has all the products sorted. And for sublimation blanks, there are a variety of categories from which you can choose your product, you just type the name of the sublimation blank product and they will produce it for you.
Tips For Perfect Phone Case Sublimation:
- Custom Phone cover sublimation seems to be a very easy process but it is not the case. You will need to know the right ink and paper required that will go perfectly with the phone case. So, for the perfect print, you must use thermoplastic ink on a special release paper.
- Secondly, know the temperature settings required for the ink to perfectly embed with the phone case. In most cases, thermoplastic requires more heat with little pressure.
- Lastly, you cannot expect a perfect print on the first print as you will require a lot of practice to understand the color combination and saturation for the perfect print.
FAQs: Phone Case Sublimation:
1. What accessories do you need to sublimate a phone case?
Sublimating a phone case is easy when the equipment used is compatible with the process. You will need a metal insert with a plastic or rubber case, heat tape, parchment paper and for custom designing, you will need access to adobe photoshop.
2. Can you heat press a phone case?
Yes, you can use a heat press on a phone case to sublimate, you will need to place the print paper on the phone case and apply heat to get the print.
3. How do you 3D print on phone cases?
For 3D printing on phone cases, a special type of 3D vacuum heat press is used to allow the print to settle on both sides and the back.
4. Can you use a regular printer for phone case sublimation printing?
Regular printers cannot be used for sublimation printing as this process involves using a special type of ink and sublimation paper. However, you can convert some regular printers into sublimation like the Epson Ecotank Series.
5. Can I do sublimation with an iron?
Sublimation is a different process, you will need to apply even heat and pressure for a certain amount of time, and using iron can result in it being a mess.
If you have the idea of sublimating custom designs into your phone covers and you want to take it as your new business model, then this is the right time to start. Start sublimating phone cases by knowing all the essential information from this article. Get your sublimation mobile cover today.
Phone cases sublimation
You looked at the floor and saw your knees standing on the floor, hobbled by the fabric of your trousers, between which the godfather's knees were already attached. with both hands, he spread your buttocks and spat on your anus. Everything in the prison froze.
godfather's penis stuck into your anus.Sublimation Tutorial: Phone Cases
Hello. a soft female voice is suddenly heard in the receiver. - W-excuse me.
- Stevens creek audi
- Kristen hampton wife
- Corsair hydro x
- Pictures of gucci
- 2015 gmc sierra radiator
- A sound words worksheet
- Paypal payment pending shopify
- How to show facebook password on android
She learned to take a penis in the ass of a larger size than mine, she polished his penis with her hole carefully, he also bit her breasts. Crumpled her in a businesslike manner, in response she sat down on him with slaps made by her buns on his legs. Their bodies were covered in sweat, her hair was wet from such fucking. This did not last long, he wanted more rhythmic movements, he put her on the table facing him without leaving the ass, he poured sweat on her, she was also all.