Queen of the Changelings
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Photographer for the Canterlot Historical Society (as Crackle Cosette, facade)
Member of the Legion of Doom
Powers / Skills
Magical energy blasts
Manipulation (in disguise)
Abusing the Changelings(formerly).
Abuse (of power, physical, and psychological)
Type of Villain
|“||(laughing) Right you are, Princess. And as Queen of the Changelings, it is up to me to find food for my subjects. Equestria has more love than any place I've ever encountered. My fellow changelings will be able to devour so much of it that we will gain more power than we have ever dreamed of!||„|
|~ Queen Chrysalis explaining her true plot.|
|“||There is no revenge you could ever conceive of that will come close to what I will exact upon you one day, Starlight Glimmer!||„|
|~ Chrysalis swearing revenge on Starlight Glimmer for defeating her.|
|“||YOU THINK FRIENDSHIP WILL SAVE YOU?! WE WILL ALWAYS RETURN! NOTHING WILL EVER STOP—!||„|
|~ Queen Chrysalis's last words in the series before a giant cupcake drops on her and her teammates.|
Queen Chrysalis (or also simply known as Chrysalis) is one of the main antagonists of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. She appears as the main antagonist in the Season 2 finale "A Canterlot Wedding", the Season 6 finale "To Where and Back Again", the Season 8 episode "The Mean 6", and one of the three main antagonists of Season 9 (alongside Tirek and Cozy Glow). She is also a supporting antagonist in the Season 5 finale "The Cutie Re-Mark" and the overarching antagonist in the Season 6 episode "The Times They Are A Changeling". She is one of Twilight Sparkle's archenemies and also the archenemy of Starlight Glimmer.
She was also featured as the main antagonist in IDW's first comic arc, The Return of Queen Chrysalis, as an supporting antagonist in the ninth comic arc, Siege of the Crystal Empire, the main antagonist of The Guardians of Harmony in the IDW specials and one of the two main antagonists (alongside Megatron) of My Little Pony/Transformers.
She was the Queen of the Changelings who seeks to feed her subjects' hunger for love and later expand her rule across Equestria in the process. She then lost this title after the Changelings realized that they didn't need to feed on love to survive, have been replaced by Thorax. She later becomes a member of the Legion of Doom, consisting of Lord Tirek and Cozy Glow, and was formally led by "Grogar", who was actually Discord in disguise. After they dispose of Discord and learn of his secret, Queen Chrysalis and her teammates make one final attempt to conquer and destroy Equestria, but were defeated by the Mane Six and their allies. She started out as the archenemy of both Princess Cadence and Twilight Sparkle, and then later became Starlight Glimmer's nemesis when she helped convince her hive to turn on her. But in the end after being defeated by Twilight and her friends for the last time and remained as both Twilight and Starlight's arch-nemesis.
She was voiced by Kathleen Barr, who also voiced Trixie Lulamoon in the same series, Kevin and Marie Kanker in Ed, Edd n' Eddy, Eris, Laverna, Gwyllion, and Lydia in the Barbie series, Enchantra Yagami in Sabrina: Secrets of a Teenage Witch, Gelorum in Hot Wheels: AcceleRacers, and Roodaka in Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows. In her other forms, she was voiced by Britt McKillip in her Princess Cadance disguise, and Ashleigh Ball in her Applejack disguise.
In the Japanese dub from the series, she was voiced by Kaori Nazuka, who also voiced Zonda in Azure Striker Gunvolt and Margaret Mitchell in Bungou Stray Dogs.
Queen Chrysalis is a changeling and thus a shapeshifter who is capable of taking many forms. But her true changeling form has black chitin, sharp fangs, a pair of insectoid wings, holes in her legs, and no visible cutie-mark at all (like any changeling). Unlike the rest of her kind, however, she also has dark green eyes with vertical, dragon-like pupils, a twisted and gnarled unicorn horn, a teal mane and a tail, a greenish saddle, bluish-green rib plate, and a small, black crown tipped with blue beads. Interestingly, her eyes have a double pupil: a vertical, dragon-like one within a normal round one. Her voice has a layered quality, as if two people were speaking in sync, and she stands as tall as Celestia. Her limbs and her torso are extremely skinny.
In the distant past, her horn wasn't gnarled and her mane, wings and legs didn't have holes in them until Princess Celestia defeated her in battle, giving her her current appearance.
When Chrysalis first appeared, she spends the entirety of "A Canterlot Wedding - Part 1" and the beginning of "A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2" in the form of Princess Cadance. Only the occasional flashes of her own green eyes and the color of her magic differ from that of Cadance's own. Her bridal gown was also different from Cadence's.
In one alternate future created by Starlight Glimmer, Chrysalis disguised herself as Applejack, but with a more messy mane and tail.
While disguised as Crackle Cosette, she appears as a regular unicorn with an olive coat, red mane, green eyes and green magic. She has a cutie-mark in the form of a ladybug standing above three leaves and is usually seen sporting a camera.
After enhancing herself with the Bewitching Bell, the sclera in her eyes become yellowish-green, the tip of her horn constantly glows, her crown becomes a tiara that stretches down to her chin with the black part turning green and two extra beads, her wings grow larger, and she gains green horse shoes and a chestplate.
Chrysalis is best known for being manipulative, sadistic, cruel, and merciless. Being the Changeling Queen, she is easily the most skilled member of her race when it comes to using her powers to manipulate others, convincing everyone except Twilight of her Cadance disguise, despite not even bothering to act like the real one, also using said disguise to turn everyone against Twilight. She enjoys the suffering and misery her actions tend to cause others as well, taking satisfaction in shaming Twilight for being suspicious of her actions and telling her that no one will bother looking for her after trapping her, as well as taunting her friends for ignoring her superstitions until it was too late. However, when she is in a position of strength or has an advantage over her enemies, she will immediately take the opportunity to egotistically boast about herself and her success, which tends to result in her defeat.
While her goals are driven by a desire for absolute power and control, she justifies her actions with a more "selfless" desire to provide sustenance for her subjects, who would wither without being nourished by the love of others. However, she is rather small-minded in helping her subjects, wanting them to see her as the only thing that capable of sustaining them while completely ignoring alternate methods, like sharing love, that would ensure them better. As such, she openly despises any attempt to convince her minions otherwise, utterly banishing and shaming Thorax for wanting to become friends with ponies. In fact, it becomes apparent that she was deliberately starving her hive and using them for her own selfish gain. She is ultimately stubborn enough to outright reject the idea of friendship and Starlight's offer to change her ways, meaning that she hates redemption and likes being evil, instead swearing vengeance upon her for overthrowing.
In the season 8 episode "Mean Six", Chrysalis starts to show signs of insanity, such as bragging her plans to lifeless pictures of the Mane Six, possibly due to the loneliness she's endured since her hive's uprising. Her madness is more evident in "The Beginning of the End", where she cackles manically while carving Changeling faces into stumps to talk to. She also showed fear when she is awed and intimidated by "Grogar", having heard stories of the villain's reign of terror, although at one point became amused by his defeat at the hooves of Gusty the Great. She is shown to have a grudge against ponies, as she angrily refused to say something nice about them. At the end of the episode, her laughter, along with that of Cozy Glow and Tirek, is less maniacal and more reluctant.
In "Frenemies", she is only concerned about her vendetta against Starlight Glimmer. and didn't like getting along with Tirek and Cozy Glow until she needed to team up with them. Chrysalis also believes that the magic of Friendship is like a "disease" and that she will not let it "infect" her like it did her kingdom. Chrysalis along with Tirek and Cozy Glow then decided to betray "Grogar".
In the season 9 three-parter finale, Chrysalis shows off her sadism and brutality more than any other villain in FiM, approaching the level of G1 villain Tirac, by threatening to dismember Spike. Chrysalis shows a little interest of hunting down Twilight, mocking Tirek for believing that she's still a threat to them. She also never cared about the problem with Windigoes, even liking the idea where Equestria will be frozen into wasteland, believing it was the only way that ponies will submit to her. Unlike Tirek and Cozy who remained fearful, Chrysalis remained defiant after de-powered, believing that friendship cannot defeat them until she tried to attack the heroes in rage when she was petrified for good.
However, she does some brief moments of compassion. This is shown when she catches Cozy, so she wouldn't get injured. That said, it's unknown whether she does care about her allies or she only expressed concern for pragmatic reasons.
In the comics, Chrysalis' personality is mostly similar to her depiction in the series, only she is typically seen as being more comedic. She has a tendency to implement cynical humor into her activities, and openly mocks her enemies to comical effect. Her temper is noticeably shortened as well, being unable to remain composure when annoyed by the Cutie Mark Crusaders for several hours.
Despite this, she is shown to be even more cruel and sadistic than in the show. Her Fiendship is Magic issue shows her ransacking cities and draining people of love while taunting a king (whose bride she had impersonated) that she never loved him. She completely crossed the line by seemingly outright murdering one of the citizens of Wuvey-Dovey Smoochy Land in front of the Cutie Mark Crusaders and later threatening to dispose of them, due to having no use for them once the Mane 6 were in the Changeling Kingdom. She also revealed that she planned to brainwash Twilight into serving her before making her drain all of her own friends of their love, with it being heavily implied that she would also have her kill them afterward. She was also the only one who was aware of Radiant Hope's true plan to bring back Sombra, and was the only villain she recruited who showed no remorse for her actions, with her only issue with the Umbrums' return being that they would destroy Equestria and there would be nothing left for her and her minions to feed on. She is also vain enough to be offended and outraged when Twilight calls her "old".
Powers and Abilities
- Changeling Biology: As a Changeling, Chrysalis in naturally imbued with various different abilities.
- Shapeshifting: Like other changelings, Chrysalis can take the form of anybody she desires, perfectly mimicking their voices and appearances, even gain their clothing when transforming into them, although her personality and magic color will still remain the same.
- Love Draining: Chrysalis can naturally drain the love and affection out of a pony or animal, both feeding her and leaving her victim weak and frail. Additionally, unlike most Changelings, the love she drains also enhances her own abilities as well, draining Shining Armor's love for Cadance alone making her powerful enough to defeat Celestia. In the comics, Chrysalis' love draining can also expand to magic as well.
- Enhanced Durability: As shown in both the television and comic continuities, Chrysalis and her Changelings can survive being blasted away thousands of feet and landing directly on the ground. With other characters, it is heavily implied that a fall of said magnitude, if much less, would be fatal, meaning that the Changelings can endure far more punishment than regular ponies. Though it is possible she recovered with her wings in the show, she also survives the explosion of her throne unscathed. It is possible she is completely impervious to any form of damage, though this could also be from becoming powerful after feeding off love.
- Flight: Chrysalis can fly for long distances without tiring.
- Magic: Chrysalis possesses some of the most powerful magic in the entire series, rivaling the likes of Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Twilight Sparkle. When Tirek absorbed her magic in his second form, he was able to assume his third form which took the consumption of many unicorns, pegasi and earth ponies' magic.
- Magical Blasts: Chrysalis, like almost all other unicorns and alicorns, can fire extremely powerful magic blasts at her opponents.
- Pyrokinesis: Chrysalis can summon magic green fire.
- Mind Control: Chrysalis can influence the mind and thoughts of anyone around her by use of a mind control spell, which she used on Shining Armor, Lyra Heartstrings, Minuette and Twinkleshine.
- Biological Manipulation: Chrysalis is implied to have the ability to either manipulate her body in ways other than her shapeshifting or have little to no bones, as she can bend her limbs in ways impossible for other ponies and turn her neck a full 360 degrees.
- Intimidation: Chrysalis was capable of intimidating her entire species in submission, and could scare away several creatures following her on Mount Everhoof.
- Immortality: In the comics, Chrysalis is stated to have been alive for hundreds, if not thousands of years without showing any signs of aging, making her one of the oldest characters in the series.
- Chrysalis does not always do a good job acting like the pony she is impersonating, as her behavior while disguised as Cadance made Twilight suspicious of her.
- Also, her magic remains the same color even when in disguise.
- Chrysalis is extremely arrogant, which has led to her defeat several times.
- It is implied that, like other changelings that have not transformed, she grows weaker if she does not feed off love for a long time.
Like all antagonists in MLP, Chrysalis doesn't have any friends, she only cares about herself, and her only main goal is to take over Equestria ever since she was little, but she does have allies but she doesn't consider them as friends, she considers most as servants.
Chrysalis and Tirek share a strong relationship, as they learn to rely on each other, but it didn't start off that way. Chrysalis appears to hear about Lord Tirek before they met in the Season 9 premiere and is forced to team up with him and Cozy Glow.
At first, she and Tirek are hostile toward each other, such as when Tirek tried to steal her magic one time and the fact that they bicker a lot. However, she did learn to tolerate him during the events of "Frenemies", and they begin to finally get along over their shared hatred of Twilight and her friends. When they reached the mountain, they can't get past the barrier protecting the entrance to the cave so they can get the Bewitching Bell. So Cozy suggests to Tirek to borrow Chrysalis's magic to penetrate the shield. Chrysalis assumed this to be a betrayal at first before Cozy explains the real reasoning why he has to take her magic. Chrysalis was genuinely concerned and worried that Tirek will leave both Chrysalis and Cozy behind after he gains her magic. However, Tirek, for the first time in his life, holds his end of the bargain by returning Chrysalis's magic to her, much to her shock and surprise.
It was almost thanks to Tirek's action of honor that almost help Chrysalis realize the importance of teamwork. However, Chrysalis snapped out of it, claiming not to befriend Cozy and Tirek for the sake of not falling to the 'disease' that is friendship. However, she does hold her pact with her team and came up with a plan to dispose of "Grogar", unlock the Bell's power, and take over Equestria. Tirek suggests that if they win, they will destroy each other for whoever takes over Equestria.
In "The Ending of the End - Part 1", Chrysalis reveals that once Equestria is conquered and their enemies defeated, they will all rule their kingdoms alone once more. She was even forced by Cozy Glow to compliment Tirek and she groans, simply saying "he's ... red". They also share a brief disagreement on how to deal with the returned Windigos as Chrysalis thinks that she will use the Windigos to her advantage and once Equestria is a frozen wasteland, she will use her magic to defeat the beasts and ponies will hail her as a hero that they will do anything she wants. Tirek considers her plan unwise and suggests they deal with the threat now.
In the end, they continue to trust each other and help fight the Mane Six, before they were both defeated.
Queen Chrysalis is a female changeling and the main antagonist of the season twofinale, the season sixfinale, the IDW comics' first story arc, Budge Studios' mobile gameHarmony Quest, and one of the main antagonists of the season ninefinale. She is the queen of the changelings and a shapeshifter who appears as Princess Cadance in order to hypnotize her fiancé Shining Armor, invade Canterlot, and eventually take over Equestria.
In the season six finale, Chrysalis is dethroned from her position as changeling queen. In the season nine premiere, she, along with Lord Tirek and Cozy Glow, joins forces with Grogar to defeat the Mane Six and conquer Equestria. She is defeated by the Mane Six and their allies in the season nine finale, and turned to stone along with Tirek and Cozy.
Development and design
Meghan McCarthy, Rob Renzetti, and Lauren Faust came up with Chrysalis together. While on-screen the character is only introduced as "queen of the changelings" in A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2, she is named Chrysalis in the episode's script, Japanese version, and iTunes and Netflix summaries, as well as in merchandise, including toys, trading cards, and various books. She is also referred to by name in subsequent episodes and in the second episode of PonyChat. The season two finale's script describes her as "QUEEN CHRYSALIS, a GANGLY BLACK PEGACORN with a gnarled black horn." She and the other changelings were designed by Rebecca Dart, the main character designer for season two. Rebecca was inspired by the work of manga artists Junko Mizuno and Hideshi Hino after reading the name "Chrysalis", and "figured she should be insect-like."
On April 22, 2015, artist Andy Price stated regarding My Little Pony: FIENDship is Magic Issue #5, "When Hasbro came forward saying they wanted the villains origins and backstories, I immediately said nobody else was doing Queen Chrysalis but myself and Katie Cook. After launching the entire comic franchise with her, she is near and dear to our hearts. I absolutely loved doing this book... I think fans will enjoy it... I also think they're going to have questions. We deliberately do not answer everything there is to know about her and her hive. There are far-down-the-road plans for her, and no sense in pouring everything out at once. We will see into her past tales, and discover little things, big things... and see her tell Twilight to her muzzle why she came to be the way she is. I'll say right now, as we've been asked constantly- it has nothing to do with any fan-theories out there. This was a very different approach."
In early October 2016, Jim Miller was asked "I am curious to know if there's a reason Chrysalis doesn't have that Canterlot Wedding effect in her voice anymore?" and answered "Clarity. There was concern folks wouldn't understand what she was saying."
Depiction in the series
Queen Chrysalis first appears impersonating Princess Cadance in A Canterlot Wedding - Part 1, looking and sounding like her but acting different enough to raise Twilight Sparkle's suspicions, though Twilight's friends, Shining Armor, and Princess Celestia are oblivious. When Chrysalis appears before Twilight for the first time, she doesn't recognize Twilight, unsettling her and raising her suspicions.
Throughout the wedding preparations, Chrysalis directly or indirectly insults each of Twilight's friends: she throws away the food Applejack offers her after giving insincere praise, she piles demands on Rarity about her and her bridesmaids' dresses, and she compares Pinkie Pie's party to that of a six-year-old's birthday. Her friends passing off this behavior as wedding stress, Twilight tries to discuss the matter with Shining Armor, only for Chrysalis to interrupt. She drags Shining Armor into another room, where Twilight witnesses her cast a spell on him that makes his eyes roll.
At the wedding rehearsal, Twilight accuses Chrysalis of being evil and levies accusations on her, causing Chrysalis to tear up and run away. Shining Armor confronts Twilight and contradicts her accusations, saying "Cadance" is using her magic to heal the migraines he suffers from due to his protection spell. When Twilight's friends abandon her because of her paranoia, Chrysalis returns. She looks down at Twilight compassionately at first, but her eyes glow green as she casts a spell that drags Twilight down into the ground.
In A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2, Chrysalis, still under the guise of Cadance, taunts Twilight through reflections in an underground cavern's crystal walls and tells her that she's using Shining Armor for her own benefit. Twilight shatters the crystals and uncovers a path to the real Cadance, also imprisoned by the changeling queen. A song sequence follows featuring Chrysalis and Cadance singing about the wedding. After outwitting Chrysalis' three bridesmaids who were guarding the caves due to a hypnotic spell, Cadance and Twilight manage to confront Chrysalis right before Princess Celestia weds her to Shining Armor.
Princess Cadance proclaims that the impostor is a changeling, a creature that takes the form of those that are loved and gains power by feeding off the love for them. Enraged, the impostor suddenly transforms and introduces herself as queen of the changelings (named Chrysalis in the episode's script but not on-screen).
Chrysalis keeps Cadance at bay by threatening to send her back to the caves and explains that she's been feeding on Shining Armor's love for Cadance, weakening his protection spell that keeps the changelings out of Canterlot. Princess Celestia confronts her and attacks her with a magic blast from her horn, but Chrysalis fires back and, thanks to the power of Shining Armor's love, overpowers Celestia and knocks her to the ground, much to the surprise of everyone, including Chrysalis herself. Celestia weakly urges Twilight and her friends to get the Elements of Harmony and use them to defeat the queen.
The changelings break through the magical barrier around Canterlot and capture Twilight and her friends, bringing them back to the wedding hall, where Celestia is encased in a chrysalis hanging from the ceiling. The queen sends her subjects to feed and sings a reprise of This Day Aria, distracting her long enough for Twilight to free Cadance. Cadance's magic breaks the spell over Shining Armor and gives him strength. Chrysalis mocks the sentiment, but the power of Shining Armor and Cadance's joint spell repels her and all of the changelings out of Canterlot, flying into the distance over the Badlands on their way to what later becomes the Changeling Kingdom.
At the end of The Cutie Re-Mark - Part 1, due to both Starlight Glimmer and Twilight altering the timeline, Chrysalis rules over Equestria and everybody becomes paranoid of changelings. She appears in The Cutie Re-Mark - Part 2 under the guise of Applejack, leading an ambush against Zecora's underground resistance.
In The Times They Are A Changeling, Chrysalis appears in Thorax's flashback, showing multiple changelings under her care in a "nursery hive". In To Where and Back Again - Part 1, she organizes the systematic capture of every powerful pony in Equestria, including the Mane Six, Spike, the princesses, Shining Armor, and Flurry Heart.
In To Where and Back Again - Part 2, the dark properties of Chrysalis' throne prevent Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, and Discord from using magic within the perimeter of the Changeling Kingdom. When Starlight Glimmer and Thorax eventually make their way to her throne room, Chrysalis lies in wait for them, expressing that Starlight was not even worth the effort to capture. When asked what her ultimate goal is, Chrysalis explains that she wants to feed herself and her hive and rule Equestria in accordance to her own wicked design.
When Starlight tries to tell her of a better way to lead the changelings and acquire love, citing Thorax as an example, Chrysalis refuses to listen and tries to absorb the love given to Thorax by the Crystal Ponies. Thorax shares his love with Chrysalis willingly, resulting in a burst of magic that transforms him into a colorful creature filled with love. As the other changelings follow suit, Chrysalis' throne is destroyed, and she is defeated. Starlight tries to help the fallen changeling queen be a better leader to her hive and extends her hoof in friendship, but Chrysalis refuses and swears revenge on Starlight Glimmer before escaping.
In Celestial Advice, Chrysalis is mentioned several times. In To Change a Changeling, Starlight Glimmer mentions her a few times and reminds the changelings that they didn't have freedom to make their own decisions under her reign. Chrysalis is also mentioned by Pinkie Pie in Shadow Play - Part 2.
- Bolted steel water tanks
- Bleeding heart tattoo
- Manufacturing engineer 1 salary
- Farmhand bale accumulator
Hasbro - My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Queen Chrysalis 9
eBay Product ID (ePID)
Product Key Features
Queen, Barbie, Unicorn, Princess Celestia
Time Period Manufactured
With Sound, Light Up, Talking
My Little Pony
TV, Movie & Video Games
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (season 8)
Season of television series
|My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||26|
|Original network||Discovery Family|
|Original release||March 24 (2018-03-24) –|
October 13, 2018 (2018-10-13)
|List of episodes|
The eighth season of the animated television seriesMy Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, developed by Lauren Faust, originally aired on the Discovery Family channel in the United States. The series is based on Hasbro's My Little Pony line of toys and animated works and is often referred by collectors to be the fourth generation, or "G4", of the My Little Pony franchise. Season 8 of the series premiered on March 24, 2018, on Discovery Family, an Americanpay television channel partly owned by Hasbro, and concluded on October 13.
The season focuses on Twilight running her newly established School of Friendship to teach ponies and creatures from Equestria and beyond about the benefits of friendship with her friends serving as the teachers.
On May 25, 2017, supervising director Jim Miller announced via Twitter an eighth season for the series. At Hasbro's first self-themed convention (aptly named HasCon) on September 9, an animatic from an upcoming episode was shown.
On February 8, 2018, Discovery Family's March press release states that this season, "viewers will witness major milestones featuring the introduction of Starlight Glimmer’s parents and Princess Celestia's big acting debut. Additionally, the Mane 6’s Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are accompanied by six new creatures including Ocellus the Changeling, Silverstream the Hippogriff/Seapony, Smolder the Dragon, Gallus the Griffin, Yona the Yak and Sandbar the Pony, joining them on epic adventures throughout new and familiar lands such as Mount Aris, Everfree Forest, Las Pegasus and more. Fan-favorite characters Maud Pie, Spike, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Queen Chrysalis and Discord return with exciting storylines and a whole lot of magic!"
- Ingrid Nilson as Maud Pie, Limestone Pie, and Marble Pie
- Peter New as Big McIntosh[nc 2] and Goldie Delicious
- Tabitha St. Germain as Granny Smith, Mrs. Cake, Princess Flurry Heart, and Muffins
- Kathleen Barr as Queen Chrysalis and Trixie Lulamoon
- ^Arielle Tuliao provides Scootaloo's singing voice in "Surf and/or Turf" instead of Peters.
- ^Has an uncredited speaking role in "Fake It 'Til You Make It".
- Tariq Leslie as Big Bucks and Hoo'Far
See also: List of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic episodes
- ^ abcdFinnish dub of this episode was released via Ruutu on Demand on May 16, 2018 in Finland.
- ^This episode premiered on Tiny Pop on June 6, 2018 in the United Kingdom.
- ^This episode premiered on Boomerang on July 29, 2018 in Australia.
- ^This episode premiered on Boomerang at 8:25am AEST, seventeen hours before its airing on Discovery Family, in Australia on August 4, 2018.
- ^This episode premiered on Boomerang on August 5, 2018 in Australia.
- ^This episode premiered on Boomerang on August 11, 2018 in Australia.
- ^This episode aired on July 20, 2018 as part of Discovery Family's "Summer Surprises" programming block.
- ^This episode premiered on Boomerang in Australia on August 18, 2018.
- ^This episode premiered on Boomerang on August 19, 2018 in Australia.
- ^This episode premiered on Boomerang on August 25, 2018 in Australia.
- ^This episode premiered on Nickelodeon on August 23, 2018 in Denmark.
- ^This episode premiered on Nickelodeon on August 24, 2018 in Denmark.
- ^This episode premiered on Nickelodeon on August 27, 2018 in Denmark.
- ^This episode premiered on Nickelodeon on August 28, 2018 in Denmark.
- ^This episode premiered on Nickelodeon on August 29, 2018 in Denmark.
Main article: List of songs in My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic § Season 8 (2018)
Equestria Daily reported that while Shout! Factory has not yet released season 8 on DVD or Blu-ray in North America, Myth Entertainment released the entire season on DVD in Malaysia themselves on December 18, 2019.
- ^Miller, Jim [@TheBiggestJim] (2017-05-25). "["Friendship is Magic: Season 8" coming in 2018 confirmation]" (Tweet). Retrieved 2017-05-25 – via Twitter.
- ^Sethisto (2017-09-09). "Season 8 of My Little Pony – Major Animatic Released!". Equestria Daily. Retrieved 2017-09-09.
- ^Albert, Jared (2018-02-08). "The School of Friendship Is Officially Open! Season Eight of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Premieres Saturday, March 24 on Discovery Family"(PDF) (Press release). Miami, Florida: Discovery, Inc. Retrieved 2018-02-08.
- ^Miller, Jim [@TheBiggestJim] (2018-03-25). "We refer to them as the "Young Six" internally" (Tweet). Retrieved 2018-03-25 – via Twitter.
- ^"My Little Pony: Ystävyyden taikaa".
- ^Sethisto (2018-06-05). "Season 8 Episode 13 (The Mean Six) is Airing in the UK Tonight". Equestria Daily. Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- ^Calpain (2018-07-28). "(AUS) My Little Pony Season 8 Episode 14 – Matter of Principals – Stream / Discussion". Equestria Daily. Retrieved 2018-07-28.
- ^Calpain (2018-08-03). "(AUS) My Little Pony Season 8 Episode 15 – The Hearth's Warming Club – Stream / Discussion". Equestria Daily. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- ^Calpain (2018-08-04). "(AUS) My Little Pony Season 8 Episode 16 – Friendship University – Stream / Discussion". Equestria Daily. Retrieved 2018-08-04.
- ^Calpain (2018-08-10). "(AUS) My Little Pony Season 8 Episode 17 – The End in Friend – Stream / Discussion". Equestria Daily. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- ^Miller, Jim (2018-07-20), [Confirmation of "Yakity-Sax" Being Season Eight's Episode 18], Twitter, retrieved 2018-07-20
- ^Sethisto (2018-07-20). "My Little Pony Season 8 Episode 18 – Yakity-Sax – Stream / Discussion". Equestria Daily. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
- ^Calpain (2018-08-17). "(AUS) My Little Pony Season 8 Episode 19 – On the Road to Friendship – Stream / Discussion". Equestria Daily. Retrieved 2018-08-17.
- ^Calpain (2018-08-18). "(AUS) My Little Pony Season 8 Episode 20 – The Washouts – Stream / Discussion". Equestria Daily. Retrieved 2018-08-18.
- ^Calpain (2018-08-24). "(AUS) My Little Pony Season 8 Episode 21 – A Rockhoof and a Hard Place – Stream / Discussion". Equestria Daily. Retrieved 2018-08-24.
- ^Sethisto (2018-08-22). "(Updated) Danish MLP S8 Episode Airing Tonight – What Lies Beneath". Equestria Daily.
- ^Sethisto (2018-08-23). "Season 8 Episode 23 "Sounds of Silence" Airing Tonight in Denmark". Equestria Daily.
- ^Sethisto (2018-08-26). "Season 8 Episode 24 – Father Knows Best – Denmark Release Tonight". Equestria Daily.
- ^Sethisto (2018-08-27). "Season 8 Episode 25 – School Raze – Denmark Release Tonight". Equestria Daily.
- ^Sethisto (2018-08-28). "Season 8 Episode 26 – School Raze Part 2 – Denmark Release Tonight". Equestria Daily.
- ^Sethisto (18 December 2019). "My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Season 8 DVD". Equestria Daily. Retrieved 7 May 2020.
Season 8 chrysalis mlp
But it was not there. The little Turk seemed to have gone mad: he grabbed the guy, turned him against the wall, spread his legs wide apart and began to work his ass. I stood nearby and watched all these actions, saw how the little Turk fiercely and passionately prepared the boy for fucking in the.Pinkie Pie Loses her Pink - MLP: Friendship Is Magic [Season 8]
Breakfast. And the road to the tram stop. Dawn sun, birds chirping. Wild desire to drop everything and hit the road somewhere.
- Pug yorkie mix
- 2002 explorer timing chain
- Roblox banana eats toy
- Maxpreps colorado football
- Ukulele chords em
- Dr stroup plastic surgeon
- Okta chrome extension
- Hand prayer images
Body, came to love you, my beloved. - My tempter. My, serpent tempter. Veronica moaned joyfully and passionately to him Take me. Take it.