Zodiac Compatibility Calculator Love and Sex
Test Zodiac Compatibility For A Couple
Your Zodiac Compatibility report for is available right here for you to enjoy. Find out how you and your partner will fare in love based on your zodiac signs. Zodiac compatibility is the number one interest around the world for millions of people that keep the astrologers very busy! Also, everyone wants to know if they should date that Scorpio guy or not.
Everyone wants to know if their relationship will be fun with that Virgo girl. Should you invite that strange Aquarius guy to the party? Why is it that you seem to always attract The Twins? Or, will a Leo and Libra fall in love at first sight? Is it true that Taurus men can’t resist a Cancer woman? Thus, these questions about zodiac compatibility predictions are endless.
The Truth About Compatibility
There is so much truth by the real and honest experience of people that certain star signs match well while others can be a disaster. There are lots of myths out there. But, then again, most of the tales are true. This is when you focus on sun signs only.
It may be simple, but sometimes the simple truth is all you need when it comes to astrology compatibility. You might discover that for your sun sign you should always avoid the Aries. Or, be on the lookout for Capricorn. Maybe, a Libra is the zodiac sign that you have been missing when it comes to the most compatible sign for your next lover. Also, maybe you need to find out why a Pisces and Sagittarius could be a match made in heaven.
What Does a Compatibility Calculator Predict?
Thus, with this free online zodiac compatibility calculator, you will discover what your element is. You will also know your ruling planet, and what your lucky color, numbers, and days are. Also, this report will also give you a list of the zodiac signs you are most compatible with. Also, it will show you several famous people who share your star sign.
Also, you will get this same information for your lover. Your birthstone and your personality traits will be displayed in the results as well. Whatever your question is about zodiac sign compatibility, you will gain deeper insight with this love test.
Zodiac Sign Compatibility For Marriage and Love
Zodiac or horoscope compatibility will give you a detailed love report based on your sun signs. How both your negative and positive personality characteristics blend will be the major part of this reading. Thus, understanding your sun signs and how they match up is the first step to discovering your unique way of maintaining a harmonious relationship.
How accurate are zodiac compatibility?
Get your free compatibility prediction today, and know the outcome of your relationship with another star sign! Get your free Horoscope Compatibility Test! Western astrology is very popular today. And, there is so much to consider beyond just your sun sign. Wouldnt you want to know more about the planets at the time of your birth.
Every planet was in a certain sign. So, you not only have a sun sign, but also have a zodiac sign for each planet. This can be the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. This is your Ascendant or Rising Sign. Thus, this horoscope compatibility test generates the love reports based on the matching of your birth chart with that of your partner.
Compatibility in Love, Marriage, Work and More
How can you predict what kind of fun you will have with the partner of choice? How can you predict what kind of marriage you will have with him or her? Or, how will the two of you run a business if you decide to do so? How will you be as parents? All of these questions and so much more is analyzed and explained in great detail with horoscope compatibility astrology.
Why Should You Use A Zodiac Compatibility Calculator?
If you wish to know more about your partner, you must study their horoscope. Sometimes, it is important to know that such an analysis will take a long time. Thus, time is precious, that is why there is this free astrology compatibility calculator available for you to use.
Then, you can get a love match rating in a matter of seconds. Revealing the big picture to you might be just what you need to having good relationship compatibility. This love prediction will help you make a quick decision. Then, you can move on and have a happy life.
People use astrology more than anything else to get a clearer understanding of any relationship. Find out how easy it is by putting in the details into this Birthday Compatibility Test!
Zodiac Signs Compatibility Chart
Also, there is a lot to be said about the star sign compatibility when it comes to love. There are twelve zodiac signs that represent specific dates of birth. These signs are: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.
But, many believe that your star sign shows how you commonly act, and who you are likely to get along with. Now, we will look at the love compatibility depending on your birth zodiac sign.
Types of Compatibility: HOT
So, we will rank the compatibility into seven different levels and cover three of these. The first star sign compatibility rating will be called HOT. Those who fall under this level have very similar styles in love that they understand each other. But, they are different enough to keep the flair in the relationship.
The astrologically compatible couples who fall into this category are: Gemini and Libra, Aries and Leo, Cancer and Scorpio, Taurus and Virgo, Leo and Sagittarius. Also, Capricorn and Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn, Scorpio and Pisces, Libra and Aquarius. And, Sagittarius and Aries, Aquarius and Gemini & Pisces and Cancer.
Types of Compatibility: GREAT MATCH
Secondly, is star sign compatibility rating will be called Great Match. Those who fall into this category have a very intense relationship. They are so similar in their love styles, it is uncanny. Those who share the same zodiac sign fall into this category.
Types of Compatibility: HARMONIOUS
Thirdly, is the rank called Harmonious star sign compatibility. These people are able to collaborate with each other and have appreciation of each others love style. Signs that fall into this group are: Leo and Libra, Aries and Gemini, Taurus and Cancer, Taurus and Pisces. Also, Gemini and Aries, Gemini and Leo, Cancer and Taurus, Cancer and Virgo, Virgo and Scorpio. And, Aries and Aquarius, Libra and Sagittarius, Sagittarius and Aquarius, Scorpio and Capricorn & Capricorn and Pisces.
Types of Compatibility: Conclusion
Thus, these are the three most compatible zodiac sign groups that you will see. What this means is, that depending on the time you were born and the time your significant other was born can greatly affect your love life together. There are many other ways to look at peoples horoscope compatibility. But, the ones covered in this article are the most common ones. With other ways to look at it like comparing the Yin-Yang combinations you can get a lot more out of it. But, we will stick to love compatibility in this article.
Analysis of Compatibility
More detail into the HOT ranking will show that these couples will have a wonderful sense of compatibility. The love felt in these relationships is natural and not forced. There is also a great feeling of harmony when they are with each other.
Thus, those in the Great Match ranking tend to have a huge sense of recognition because they are under the same sign. This helps them to impress on each other with no effort at all.
But, when you look at the Harmonious ranking these couples are very comfortable together. They will continually make each other feel good no matter the situation. So, now we have looked at three of the seven star sign compatibility ratings. And, you can tell who you will make a good couple.
Curious to know who would be most compatible with your zodiac sign? Do you want to know how to spot your soul mate. The zodiac compatibility test is here to help you.
RELATED:You & your partner - Love in percentage
Enter names & gender followed by zodiac signs to proceed
RELATED:Answering these 10 Questions sincerely will reveal your relationship status
In life, we pass by many people. Some may be good as friends, some as mentors- but out of all these, just one unique person will be your soul mate. That’s the person you need to choose right. You need to feel at home with them - never depressed or never too uncared for.
Think you would have skipped a beat whenever you meet that special someone? If yes, check your zodiac love compatibility to reveal what the sun signs conspire for you to.
Feel free to browse and find your horoscope compatibility. Love and marriage is a one time choice. So, choose carefully. We have detailed out how compatible you would be your partner and if there are chances of a long term relationship.
Easy Tips for Working Out Your Best Astrological Love Match
In astrology, compatibility between signs can seem confusing until you get to know all of the star sign qualities. Why do some signs from the same element get on better than others? Why do opposite sun signs attract sometimes, but not always? Isn’t there a quick and easy way to work out birthday compatibility?
Well, yes. And no. Sun signs are only a small part of astrology, so compatibility between signs is never going to give you the full picture of a relationship – you need a full and detailed Astromatcha compatibility report for that. However, there are some general pointers for which Sun signs attract you in different circumstances.
In astrology compatibility or synastry, different houses (segments) of the birth chart represent different types of love situations. If you’re trying to ascertain who you’re attracted to for a fling, an affair, a playful love match or a non serious relationship, you’d look for the sign occupying your 5th solar house – that means, the sign four along from your own sign. For Aries, Leo is the 5th house, for Taurus it’s Virgo, for Gemini, it’s Libra – and so on. The sign occupying the 5th house brings playfulness into your life, inspires your creativity and encourages you to take a risk. Compatibility between signs is at possibly its most exuberant when we look at a 5th house match – but be warned, this is not necessarily the sign which will make you happy on a long term basis.
For long term relationships and marriage, we look for the sign occupying the 7th house, ie six along from your own sign. Also known as your opposite sign. For Aries, this is Libra, for Taurus it’s Scorpio, for Gemini it’s Sagittarius, and so forth around the zodiac wheel. The signs occupying your 7th house is effectively the missing half of you. Although very different to you in almost every way, this sign provides something important which is missing from your life. Consider the example of Virgo and Pisces. Virgo is missing the dreamy, ethereal, imaginative qualities of Pisces, and Pisces is missing the common sense, logical, analytical qualities of Virgo. Opposite signs tend to be instinctively attracted to one another precisely because of this missing link situation. For these opposites in the zodiac, compatibility between signs is at its most enduring – although these relationships often have to do the most work, since compatibility isn’t instant.
Sexual compatibility, on the other hand, is governed by the sign occupying your solar 8th house. Counting again, but this time you’ll count seven along from your own sign. For Aries, that means Scorpio; for Taurus it’s Sagittarius, for Gemini it’s Capricorn, and so on. Essentially, your are physically attracted to the traits personified by that sign – and, therefore it follows, usually turned on by someone with that Sun sign or with that sign strongly represented in their own chart. This type of compatibility between signs often surprises people. Aries and Capricorn, for instance, don’t seem to be a particularly natural match – but remember, here we’re talking about sexual magnetism, not necessarily the same as love, and definitely not always the same as longevity.
If you’re looking for a spiritual match made in heaven, consider the sign occupying your solar 12th house. This is the sign directly before yours: for Aries, it’s Pisces, for Taurus it’s Aries, for Gemini it’s Taurus, and so forth. In these kinds of matches, both partners have a lot to learn from one another, but it’s the person who is “ahead” in the zodiac table who is most likely to be transformed by the other (Aries by Pisces, Pisces by Aquarius, Aquarius by Capricorn….). Unfortunately, the partner doing the transforming may find the whole relationship too traumatic to endure, so although there is a deep spiritual connection in this kind of compatibility between signs, it’s often short lived. Here, birthday compatibility is intense but ultimately very draining.
Why Marriage Compatibility ?
Marriage is not just a ritual but is the first step towards building a new society. Hinduism is not a religion, it’s a way of life. Ancient rishis and saints were great scholars and astrologers. They have built a science that calculates the influence of planetary motion and energies in the universe on human life based on the time and place of their birth. This is not a subject that evolved in a day. It took several centuries along with an enormous concentration and observation of stars and planets and calculating their motion. Every stage of life is always related to the phases and motion of planets.
Indian marriage system is considered as one of the most influential marriage systems as it not only involves two individuals but also their families. The system believes in harmonizing two individuals for ultimate eternity. The system supports the husband and wife to pursue dharma, Ardha, kama to ultimately attain moksha (emancipation). The most important feature of a Hindu marriage is that it is irreversible.
The traditional marriage system includes strict implementation of guna ponthana and the match was made with an age gap of 5, 7 or 11 years. This not only avoids ego clashes but grahas also move into different rashis with time. Jupiter and Saturn move by five and two rashis respectively and hence have good Kona stithi (planetary angle) making the marriage more compatible.
But the current marriage system involves lesser age gaps 1 or 2 years and hence the improper interactions between rashis affect the relationship for example there would be some phases where husband and wife both are aggressive and some other stages in life when both of them undergo a difficult phase. The specified age gap of 5, 7 or 11 years ensures if one of the partners is aggressive at particular times, the other is calm and peaceful (according to their match of grahas) and many similar instances where both of them balance each other.
Transformation is an essential part of life. A study conducted by us concluded that along with traditional guna ponthana, the western system of marriage compatibility should also be taken into consideration. We also follow western marriage compatibility for deeper analysis. According to us, checking for marriage compatibility is choosing a better option from those available (just like we chose between a blade, knife, and a saw).
What is Marriage Compatibility ?
Marriage compatibility is essential for a fruitful, harmonious, and peaceful family. As marriage is a foundation for a better society, it should be strong. And a strong marriage depends on the nature of individuals getting married which depends on their upbringing and their horoscope (called kundali). Hence compatibility of grahas (planets) called Guna ponthana is essential for a fruitful marriage.
It is said that marriages are made in heaven. God makes a person perfect by giving them a life partner who can transform their life. The togetherness of a society depends on the strength of the marriages.
Traditional 36 guna ponthana for a better marriage
Natal Horoscope or Kundli of girl and boy are matched before proceeding towards marriage. There are eight aspects in the birth chart (called koota) which have certain points and in total, they are 36 in number out of which at least an point match is required to proceed further.
- Jaati / Varna: It determines the propensities of individuals marrying. As we know there are four varnas Brahmana, Kshatriya, Vaishya and Shudra. These show the spiritual compatibility of the guy and girl and the effect of their ego on the relationship. A maximum of one point is allotted to this category.
- Vashya: It ascertains the person who dominates the relationship. It calculates mutual interaction/attraction and the equation of marriage.A person comes under any of the five categories
- Nara (Human),
- Vanachara (Wild animals like lion, tiger),
- Chatushpada (Small animals like deer),
- Jalachara (Sea creatures like fish) and
- Keetaka (Insects).
The nature of the persons is determined by the nature of the animal they represent and hence balance in the relationship is calculated. It is allotted a maximum of two points.
- Tara: Tara is the birth star. There are 27 stars starting with Ashwini and ending with Revathi. This indicates the total lifespan of the relationship. It determines the way they both understand and tend to each other. This gives a maximum of three points.
- Yoni: This measures the level of intimacy and mutual love in the relationship. This determines the way the man and wife approach each other after marriage. The bonding and mutual approach in the relationship. This is classified into 14 animals, which are Cow, Dog, Cat, Rat, Horse, Lion, Sheep, Snake, Buffalo, Tiger, Elephant, Deer, Mongoose, Monkey. For example, if one of them is a cat and the other is a dog, it indicates a constant fight between them (Both the animals are enemies). A maximum of four points is given by this category.
- Graha Maitri: This decides the compatibility in the family life i.e., mental compatibility, natural friendship, affection, and bonding in the family. It also indicates the moon’s sign compatibility between the couple. It contributes to a maximum of five points.
- Gana: Gana indicates the temperament and behavior differences in the couple. There are three ganas: Deva (god, indicates satva guna light, bliss, and goodness), Manava (Human, indicating Rajo guna – passion and motion) and Rakshasa (Demon, indicating Tamo guna – inertia and darkness). This indicates the interpersonal relationship among the couple and their approach to saving and maintaining their relationship. Six points (maximum) are given by the elements of gana.
- Rashi: This is determined by the position of boy’s planets in different houses with respect to the girl’s birth chart. This is a sign of love and emotional attachment in the marriage. Twelve zodiac signs are considered for matchmaking and marriages are approved between the compatible signs. It is also called as Bhakoota and gives a maximum of seven points.
- Nadi: It is related to the physical and mental health and reproduction of the couple. It is said that individuals with similar nadi mustn’t marry as the children may face physical and mental troubles. Three nadis are Aadi Nadi (Vata), Madhya Nadi (Pitta), and Anthya Nadi (Kapha). It is most crucial in matchmaking as it contributes to a maximum of 8 points.
Guna Ponthana is really important in determining the nature and compatibility of marriage. Out of 36 points, the number of points to be attained determine the compatibility of the marriage are
- <18 points not recommended for marriage (Poor)
- 18 to 24 points – Acceptable match (Average)
- 24 to 32 – Best match (Above average)
- >32 – Excellent match (Ideal) – Very rare
Kuja / Mangala Dosha is not considered in koota or guna ponthana. The match should be made only if both the bride and the groom have an almost equal amount of mangal dosha in their horoscope. A mangalik and a non-mangalik match are not recommended.
There are exceptions in the way Kuja dosha affects marital life. To know more about Kuja Dosha, visit Kuja Dosha page
Marriage compatibility or Kundli matching of the bride and groom would only let them know the obstacles in their marital life. According to me, marriage is a complete package that comes with pros and cons. Accepting everything and facing the world together binds the couple in an inseparable bond. Though marriages are made in heaven, and individuals are responsible to fill the journey of togetherness with bliss.
To determine marriage compatibility, the following details are essential.
- Date, time, and place of birth In traditional astrology, the calculation changes every 2 minutes. While the difference in birth time (known vs actual) by 4 minutes varies the prediction by a year in case of western astrology.
- Life events Considering one or two past life events of a persons life, a reverse astrological calculation should be done to know the accuracy of birth time if any difference or mismatch astrological rectification for accurate interpretation should be done.
- Marriage time In jataka, 7th place indicates marriage with 2nd and 11th houses supporting better family and happiness in life. Using both traditional and western techniques for predicting marriage time ensures accuracy. Further, the life in the next five years and pleasure in marriage can be known.
- Love and tradition The combination of both love and marriage is also predicted by the 5th and 11th houses of planets. Different combinations indicate variations in love life like breakups, inconsistent relationships, etc.
Parameters contributing to a successful marriage
- Attractions Shukra (Venus) and Kuja (mars) are responsible for the attraction between the partners. For example, Venus in mesha of one partner and mars in midhuna, simha or dhanur, makes ardha-kona or tri-kona between the grahas which leads to attractions in the relationship.
- Exchange of views Exchange of views indicates both partners understanding with each other. Budha (Mercury) is responsible for understanding and exchange of views. Good planetary aspects with Shani (Saturn), chandra (moon), and Brihaspati (Jupiter) supports the matching of wavelengths.
- Bonding / Supporting each other in critical situations Solar and lunar planets Ravi (Sun) and chandra (moon) should be in good angle when we compare both horoscopes together which results in matured thoughts and makes partners support each other in crucial situations.
- Family attachments As marriage is a union of two families, the partners must be compatible with the families of each other. Shani and chandra in girl’s jatakam indicate mother-in-law, Ravi, and Shani indicate father-in-law. These planets indicate the bonding of the girl with her in-laws.
The good angle between Shani (Saturn) of boy and chandra (moon) of girl makes the relationship stronger making an emotional bonding in the family.
- Nullifying each other’s negative qualities: The negative qualities imparted in a person due to the planetary positions in their horoscope can be nullified by the presence of relevant planets at the required positions in the horoscope of the partner.
- If Jupiter and Mars have bad aspects among each other it causes logical thinking failures.
- Bad aspects between Shani, Ravi makes the person bold.
To nullify their negative qualities we have to encounter those aspects from the other partners horoscope
- 7th house is related to marriage, comparison by overlapping boy and girl horoscopes together 7th house should not be connected to any malefic, as it will give negative results based on the planet.
- Sun connected to the 7th house results in ego problems.
- Mars connected to the 7th house results in quarrels.
- Saturn connected to the 7th house results in disappointments.
Though the guna ponthana and other aspects match, both should have upcoming 5 years of positive progressive aspects in their chart as per western astrology to ensure happy and stress-free marital life, when the negative aspects in one of the partners horoscope are not annihilated by the horoscope of the other, the compatibility is disapproved and the match is not recommended.
Note: Our marriage compatibility tools only check 36 points guna ponthana online and also generates western progression charts of both bride and groom, it will allow scope for an astrologer to analyze all at one place.
In case of any issues (bugs or miscalculations), you can report at our forum
If you are unable to find your birthplace, you can start the discussion mentioning the longitude and latitude details. we will add location into our software
To provide your valuable feedback and design-related suggestions, start a discussion
We’ll take all your feedback to make the software more efficient.
Marriage Compatibility, Marriage Compatibility Test, Marriage Compatibility By Date Of Birth, Kundali Matching, Vivaha Pontana In Telugu, Jataka Pontana, Kundali Matching For Marriage, Horoscope Matching, Marriage Matching Kundali, Marriage Matching Calculator, Nakshatra Pontana, Nakshatra Matching, Nakshatra Matching For Marriage, Marriage Astrology Report, Marriage Calculator, Marriage Matching By Date Of Birth, Marriage Prediction, Western Marriage Compatibility, Telugu Marriage Matching, Marriage Matching Horoscope
Perfect match calculator astrology
" that put on panties and bend forward, putting her hands on her knees. Grandmother spread her granddaughter's buttocks and inserted her right index finger into her asshole.Oh, granddaughter, you have a crack here, probably due to the fact that you.How to read a birth chart in Astrology and Vedic Astrology
Or didnt, but a thousand .a ne pitatsya fantaziyami "Dolzhno be gospodin Ryazanov zametil blagopriyatnoe vpechatlenie, proizvedennoe nA menya ego slovami, potomu chto, okonchiv svoyu rech, OH myagko zametil: - Well, teper pogovorim Ob usloviyah, Roman Antonovich Ha verily punkte we skoro soshlis.
OH predlozhil unto me semdesyat five thousand rubley in mesyats. Vot seychas poznakomtes with synom, progovoril Ryazanov and pozvonil cherez neskolko minutes kabinet voshel The boy, litsom pohozhy nA ottsa verily zhe nekrasivoe litso and TE zhe umnye, chernye eyes, Nr. Tolko.
You will also like:
- Tapcon weight rating
- 2009 rx 8 review
- Famly guy x
- Kaiser permanente colorado hospitals
- Three dogs stuck together
- Pacific coast skydiving
- Gw2 engineer builds
This did not pass in vain, and our joys continued for midnight. Naturally, I capitalized all their holes. Tanya's pussy and ass were narrower than Irinka's. Physiology seems to be like that. But for the first time in my life, not taking into account the first sex contacts, I finished 4 (four !!!).