Welcome to the Mobalytics Predictive Tier List for League of Legends for Patch 11.20!
Ready to climb throughout LoL’s Season 11? You’ve come to the right place!
Below, you’ll find our two League of Legends champion tier lists, one for general ELO (low ELO up to high Plat/low Diamond) and one for high ELO (high diamond up).
For everybody else, we have prepared much more:
Jump to General Tier List
Jump to High-ELO Tier List
Here are the Official League 11.20 Patch Notes for reference. Check out our LoL patch notes breakdown here!
If you have any questions about our choices or process, ask us on Discord!
Now that you know the best champions for LoL, get the best champions for Teamfight Tactics with our TFT tier list or Wild Rift with our Wild Rift tier list.
We also have a best decks tier list for LoR and an agent tier list for Valorant.
This list was curated in collaboration with our League Experts: Adam ‘Moriarty’ Isles, Dan ‘Aux’ Harrison and Phy, and our Role Specialists: Shikari, Only, Command Attack, and Yen. Unlike most tier lists, we publish ours before, or as a patch goes live, according to the predictions of our in-house experts.
- Our first tier list aimed at lower elo, specifically gold elo and the surrounding brackets. These picks are effective when utilized in lower ranks and are the best tools for helping you to climb the SoloQ ladder as far as Diamond.
- Our second tier list is for high elo, aimed at Diamond 2 and above. These picks are curated by our experts and are an indicator of the champions inherent strength when played at the highest level. For a lot of the user base this information isn’t super relevant for their games but provides invaluable insight into the game itself.
- We made the decision to return to two tier lists after heavily reviewing the feedback from our users. Ultimately we agreed that a general tier list aimed at Plat+ wouldn’t serve a majority of the playerbase and we had missed the mark.
- Our difficulty system relies on “Skill Floor”, meaning that a Simple champion will yield results faster (around 5-10 games of learning)
- If a champion has a higher skill floor (Hard or Severe), it will take more time to learn them (20-50 games +) but you will be rewarded with better results over time whereas a Simple champion may fall off as you climb higher.
For a more in-depth explanation for our methodology, head to the bottom of the article.
Jump to High-ELO Tier List
General LoL Tier List for Patch 11.20
Jump to High-ELO Tier List
Top Lane Tier List:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Lillia, Mordekaiser, Sett, Tahm Kench, Urgot,Dr. Mundo, Garen, Malphite, Nasus, Wukong, Yorick
- Great (A-tier) = Camille, Irelia, Aatrox, Fiora, Kled, Ornn,Darus, Illaoi, Kayle, Shen, Singed,Cho’Gath, Jax, Quinn, Teemo
- Good (B-tier) = Gnar, Riven, Vayne, Yone, Kennen, Poppy, Maokai, Sion, Volibear, Warwick
Jungle Tier List:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Ekko, Fiddlesticks,Amumu, Jarvan IV, Master Yi, Nocturne, Rammus, Trundle, Vi, Warwick, Zac
- Great (A-tier) = Evelynn, Kha’Zix, Lillia, Shaco, Kayn, Mordekasier,Poppy, Dr. Mundo, Hecarim, Jax, Nunu + Willump, Shyvana, Skarner, Volibear, Xin Zhao
- Good (B-tier) = Lee Sin, Zed, Elise,Ivern, Kindred, Talon,Gragas, Graves, Viego,Diana, Olaf, Sejuani, Wukong
Mid Lane Tier List:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Irelia, Yasuo, Anivia, Ahri, Akshan, Fizz, Graves, Kayle, Sett,Annie, Lux, Malzahar
- Great (A-tier) = Katarina, Ekko, Talon, Vel’Koz, Viktor, Xerath, Yone, Corki, Pantheon, Swain, Vex, Brand, Diana, Neeko, Ziggs
- Good (B-tier) = Sylas,Zed, Zoe, Cassiopeia, Taliyah, Vladimir, Kog’Maw,Karma, Lissandra, Malphite, Morgana, Seraphine, Tristana, Tryndamere, Veigar
ADC Tier List:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Draven, Vayne, Jhin, Swain,Ashe, Miss Fortune, Sivir, Ziggs
- Great (A-tier) = Ezreal, Yasuo, Cassiopeia, Kai’Sa,Lucian,Samira,Kog’Maw, Senna, Twitch, Jinx, Seraphine, Tristana
- Good (B-tier) =Caitlyn,Heimerdinger, Xayah, Veigar
Support Tier List:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Xerath,Zilean, Amumu, Blitzcrank,Brand, Leona, Morgana, Nami, Sona, Soraka, Zyra
- Great (A-tier) = Alistar, Braum, Lulu, Swain, Taric,Janna, Karma, Lux, Maokai, Nautilus, Rell, Yuumi
- Good (B-tier) = Pyke, Thresh, Bard, Rakan, Shaco, Taliyah, Vel’koz, Senna,Seraphine
Expert pick commentary
To see all the explanations for our expert picks and more, head to our tier list feature!
For Patch 11.20, we’re incorporating picks from our co-owners, LS and Nemesis, who created a tier list for Worlds.
Their list is of course focused on pro play, but our picks of the patch have overlap with being strong in solo queue.
Check out their video below for more insights!
Top – Fiora
- Fiora is one of the picks LS and Nemesis put into Z Tier, strongest for the role, and with good reason.
- She is a dominant force when she gets ahead, currently, she’s doing so pretty effectively across every elo and thanks to her mobility, true damage, and survivability she takes a large effort from the enemy team to shut down.
- Fiora isn’t the best teamfighter so look to apply pressure in the sidelane and force someone to answer you or sacrifice their base.
- When you do inevitably get put into a position where you need to join teamfights then often joining late with a flank or TP is the best way.
- Teams can deal with Fiora when they have all their abilities available to shut her down but later in the fight when champions are low and ults have been used she can flourish.
Jungle – Hecarim
- Hecarim was an S tier pick for Nemesis and LS and to follow up he actually got a solid buff on this patch as well.
- His W is now a flat cooldown at every rank and the healing is increased on non-champions.
- This will make his clear healthier and faster and allow him to get to his one item powerspike quicker. We saw tank Hecarim nerfed out of existence a while back but he’s had quite a few buffs to his AD ratios since then and his current bruiser build serves him pretty well.
- Hecarim is especially effective if picked into immobile carries as they have very limited options to avoid his engage.
Mid – Graves
- Another Z tier pick which is best in the role from Nemesis and LS with Graves.
- Graves gets a ton of value from playing in a lane, he gets extra levels and farm and is a pick who scales excellently with both.
- He does really well in skirmishes with a mix of burst, solid sustained damage, and the incredibly broken effect of his smokescreen which can basically remove a target from a fight, even if just for a short time.
- Graves when ahead becomes a monster to deal with, able to basically one-shot targets on the back of his autos thanks to a potent mix of lethality and crit.
Bottom – Ziggs
- Nemesis and LS gaves Ziggs S tier in their worlds tier list and he’s a really powerful option in the bot lane, particularly when your team is needing AP.
- Ziggs is a little bit underwhelming until you’re able to reset and get lost chapter but after that point, you can shred waves to your heart’s content.
- Priority can lead to you hitting towers and Ziggs is, without doubt, the best tower taker in the game, often able to get a ton of tower plates when ahead.
- Ziggs scales really effectively and is able to dish out huge amounts of AoE damage, he’s best paired with some CC to keep enemies in place for his ultimate, and Amumu is a great example as you’ll also benefit from his passive boosting your damage.
- Even if behind Ziggs is a great pick to stall out games with his wave clear and if enemies try to take baron and get trapped in the pit your ult and poke can easily force them off.
Support – Yuumi
- Yuumi got B tier in the support role from Nemesis and LS, which does sound low but there was only one champion above B tier for the entire role which was Amumu.
- Yuumi is really prevalent at the moment in solo queue, in particular, she pairs well with Lucian as she can help him utilize his empowered autos but honestly, she does well with a range of ADCs.
- The big factor that gives Yuumi value is her scaling when paired with bruisers who can run havoc with her extra AD and the healing to keep them going.
- It’s really difficult to deal with if you’re on the enemy team and honestly Yuumi essentially puts the game on a timer, either make things happen early and close the game out or deal with a big problem later on.
High-ELO LoL Tier List for Patch 11.20
Jump back to the general tier list
Best Top Laners for High Elo:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Camille, Irelia, Riven,Fiora
- Great (A-tier) = Gangplank,Gnar,Aatrox,Darius, Kennen, Lulu, Poppy, Sett, Shen,Singed, Tahm Kench, Urgot, Dr. Mundo, Jax, Tryndamere, Wukong
- Good (B-tier) = Jayce, Lee Sin, Sylas, Gwen, Ornn, Rumble, Vladimir,Gragas, Kayle, Mordekaiser, Renekton,Cho’Gath, Dr. Mundo, Malphite, Quinn, Volibear
Best Junglers for High Elo:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Lee Sin, Kha’Zix, Kindred, Xin Zhao
- Great (A-tier) = Nidalee, Zed, Ekko,Evelynn, Lillia, Rek’Sai, Shaco, Taliyah, Talon,Fiddlesticks, Karthus, Kayn,Jarvan IV, Nocturne, Nunu + Willump, Zac
- Good (B-tier) = Qiyana, Elise, Gwen, Ivern, Gragas,Graves, Udyr, Viego,Amumu,Diana, Hecarim, Olaf, Shyvana, Skarner, Trundle
Best Mid Laners for High Elo:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Katarina, LeBlanc, Qiyana, Sylas, Anivia, Syndra, Twisted Fate, Ahri, Akshan, Galio, Kassadin, Zilean
- Great (A-tier) = Ryze, Yasuo, Zed, Cassiopeia,Ekko, Lucian, Talon, Lulu, Vex,Annie, Cho’Gath, Soraka, Tristana, Tryndamere
- Good (B-tier) = Akali, Irelia, Jayce, Riven, Zoe, Vladimir, Yone,Corki, Fizz, Heimerdinger, Karthus, Kennen, Mordekaiser,Sett, Tahm Kench, Karma
Best ADC for High Elo:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Draven,Vayne,Ashe, Ziggs
- Great (A-tier) = Aphelios, Yasuo, Cassiopeia, Lucian,Jhin, Kog’Maw, Swain, Twitch, Jinx, Miss Fortune, Tristana
- Good (B-tier) = Ezreal, Kalista, Kai’Sa, Samira, Caitlyn, Karthus, Senna, Xayah, Sivir
Best Supports for High Elo:
- Optimal (S-tier) = Thresh,Bard,Nami, Sona, Soraka
- Great (A-tier) =Rakan, Alistar, Braum, Lulu, Zilean, Amumu, Janna, Karma, Leona, Nautilus, Seraphine, Yuumi
- Good (B-tier) = Pyke, Shaco, Galio, Poppy, Senna, Taric, Blitzcrank, Maokai, Morgana, Rell
Top – Fiora
- Fiora is not only incredibly powerful herself but has solid matchups into a range of powerful top laners.
- She can go toe-to-toe with Camille and Irelia and the ability to do that and scale into a monster is incredibly valuable.
- Her sidelane threat is difficult to deal with but inevitably with the state of the game you will at some point be forced to fight, ideally approaching form a flank or with a TP you can look to get backline access.
- If you’re joining late when cooldowns have been used and targets are low you’re in a great position to clean up.
Jungle – Evelynn
- Evelynn s a slow starter in the jungle but super-potent once she hits level 6 and even more so with a lead.
- She can still impact lanes before her passive unlocks but often you need them to be overextended so you can channel your W and land the charm.
- After 6 you punish disorganized teams and can pick off isolated targets, your ult is a powerful execute combined with disengage and it makes it very difficult for a team to stop you from taking a target out and escaping.
Mid – Tryndamere
- Tryndamere is prominent in High Elo solo queue and starting to rear his head at worlds.
- His ability to stick to targets by resetting the cooldown on his E and utilizing Ghost makes him incredibly frustrating to deal with.
- Triple Rejuv bead start combined with the sustain on your Q allows you to mitigate any harass thrown at you and once you hit 6 you can easily threaten dives onto targets unable to peel you away.
Bottom – Draven
- Draven is frustrating to go up against at the moment, he gets an extra BF sword worth of damage at level 1 and is able to snowball incredibly quickly not only due to his passive but also simply how well he scales with Raw AD.
- A fed Draven will 2 hit squishy targets and a big reason he’s so popular at higher elo is the fact he makes the game very focused around himself, teams will often win or lose based on how his lane goes.
Support – Amumu
- Amumu got hit with a nerf but he really does not care, the amount of CC he can layer is ridiculous and High Elo Supports are rushing Anathema’s to reduce a target’s tenacity to further boost it.
- With Anathema’s on a target without tenacity you can chain your Q-R-Q together with complete overlap.
- Without it or if your target has tenacity then they’ll be out of CC before your 2nd Q is available, not giving them any chance to click buttons for 4.5 seconds is gamebreaking, and even if they do take tenacity it still is a really potent effect.
Format and Methodology
Our difficulty ratings focus on how long it would take to start seeing a champion’s power level on our list in terms of the number of games invested.
Let’s say you’re debating between learning and climbing with Jax (A-tier | Simple) or Rengar (A-tier | Severe) – you’re going to want to go with Jax. Why? This is because Jax has a lower skill floor and would require less games to play at an A-Tier level in solo queue. If you tried to pick up Rengar, you wouldn’t get the full value of A-tier until after about 15 matches of practice whereas with Jax, you would get that full 15 every time you play him.
Another example would be between Nidalee (S-tier | Intense) vs Xin Zhao (B-Tier | Simple). Let’s say you’re about to play your last match before promos and you get auto-filled to Jungle (a role you’re not too familiar with). Even though he’s lower on the list, you’d be better off choosing Xin because you don’t have the required number of games to break the skill floor of Nidalee.
Higher skill floor champions will scale better with time investment – Severe champs will outperform Simple champs in the long run because Simple champs generally have their weaknesses exposed the higher you climb.
So if your question is, “How long until I’ll start seeing results?”, the answer would be harder = longer time, easier = shorter time. If your question is. “Will this champion still be strong as I climb in ranks?”, the answer would be harder = moreso, easier = less so.
Disclaimer #1:If a champion isn’t on our Tier List, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you can’t climb with them. You’ll just have to put in more effort to get similar results as our Optimal, Great, and Good choices for climbing.
Disclaimer #2:This list is meant to evaluate the champions that we believe are best for climbing Solo Queue. Although there can certainly be some overlap, we are NOT looking to name the champions that are the best in pro-play or organized, competitive 5 on 5. This is why champs that require a ton of team coordination such as Ryze, may not be included or ranked highly.
As always, we welcome all discussion and feedback. If you have any questions about picks that we didn’t expand on or would like to let us know how you feel about Patch 11.20 and our predictions in general, join us in our Discord! If you’re wondering how we make our tier list, check out our video explanation.
A gamer since birth (Dad was a hardcore 80's arcade-goer). Here to tell the stories of gamers by gamers, as we take the next step towards pushing the evolution of esports.
The Best ADCs in LoL Patch 11.20
The bot lane saw little change in LoL Patch 11.20. Not a single ADC was buffed or nerfed, so does this mean that there are any changes in our ADC tier list for the current meta? Read on to find out!
In this LoL tier list, we'll show you the best champions for each lane. We especially focus on win rate and the carry potential, because you often must carry your teammates in any given game. Today, we will look at the ADC position.
Check out our other champion Tier Lists of LoL Patch 11.20:
Who Are the Best ADCs in Patch 11.20?
Best ADCs in LoL Patch 11.20: No. 5 – Ziggs
You want a fun and unique pick in the bot lane who can also win you games? Then look no further than Ziggs. This bombastic ADC has range and damage! He will blow away the competition with ease and to be honest, he’s extremely fun to play. If the opposing team is all bunched up during a fight, his ultimate can also take out everyone within a large radius, which can be crucial.
Best ADCs in LoL Patch 11.20: No. 4 – Jhin
Scaling is the name of the game for Jhin. His late game damage is unrivaled, especially thanks to the huge amounts of crit damage he has due to his fourth shot. His AD scales with attack speed and crit, so make sure you build items like Galeforce, The Collector and Rapid Firecannon to take advantage of his scaling. With that build, you can't go wrong in Patch 11.20.
Best ADCs in LoL Patch 11.20: No. 3 – Ashe
So, Ashe isn’t as dominant as a few patches ago, but she is still a very good pick in Patch 11.20. Her Hawkshot can give her team important information which can be the key to winning, since we all know information is power in League of Legends. Her ultimate is a great engage tool for a fight in the late game as well, making Ashe one of the best ADCs in Patch 11.20.
Best ADCs in LoL Patch 11.20: No. 2 – Vayne
Vayne is the second best mid laner in LoL Patch 11.20. If you’re unsure of how to play her, check out our Vayne Build to master this tricky ADC. All you need to know, though, is that Vayne is an auto-attack heavy champion. Nothing else really matters with her.
So, make sure you play around her passive to burst down tanks and shred through anyone in her way. The early game might suck, but it’s the late game that really makes her shine. No one can stay alive when Vayne is auto-attacking them.
Best ADCs in LoL Patch 11.20: No. 1 – Miss Fortune
Nobody can come close to Miss Fortune this patch. She has insane damage output, and she’s just so fun to play. Her win rate is insane, and the best part of it all? She’s one of the simplest champions in League of Legends.
So, if you want to dominate the lane and just constantly push your enemies into lane, then pick Miss Fortune. Her late game damage is also nothing to scoff at thanks to her ultimate. You just stand back, make sure you don’t move, press R and the enemy team will die like flies. So of course, Miss Fortune is our best ADC in Patch 11.20.
League of Legends Tier List: The Best ADCs On Patch 11.7
League of Legends
Several strong ADCs like Tristana and Kai’Sa received nerfs, along with buffs to Ashe and Varus, in Patch 11.7. Curiously, though, power picks like Jinx, Jhin, and Vayne continue to sit atop our League of Legends tier list for this patch.
Our aggregated League of Legends tier list pulled data from ten different sites around the internet to see how they each ranked the top champions in each role in Patch 11.7. From that, we are able to give our average ranking of each champion that was graded or listed in at least half of those tier lists. As always, you can find the link to all the underlying data here.
More from Blog of Legends
ADC Tier List
S tier: Jinx (⇑)
A+ tier: Kai’Sa (⇓), Tristana, Vayne, Samira (⇒), Jhin (⇒)
A tier: Swain, Sivir, Ashe (⇑), Caitlyn (⇒)
B tier: Ezreal, Varus (⇑), Twitch, Seraphine (⇑), Draven, Miss Fortune, Senna, Kog’Maw (⇒)
C tier: Yasuo, Kalista, Lucian, Aphelios
D tier: Xayah (⇐⇓), Veigar (⇓), Heimerdinger
F tier: Ziggs, Cassiopeia
- * = new to the League of Legends tier list this patch
- ⇑ = improved (rated at least one tier higher than the previous patch)
- ⇓ = declined (rated at least one tier lower than the previous patch)
- ⇐ = borderline-up (within 10% of being in the next-higher tier)
- ⇒ = borderline-down (within 10% of being in the next-lower tier)
Let’s dive into the changes to our League of Legends tier list in Patch 11.7!
Seraphine rose a full tier and Varus rose almost a full tier in Patch 11.7.
The biggest drop among ADCs was to the mage, Veigar, who dropped a half tier this patch.
Once again, Swain (0.98% pick rate) is the least-picked A tier ADC champion.
Also once again, Ezreal has a 30.67% pick rate (second-highest overall) but is only a B tier pick.
Ashe (B tier ⇒ A tier)
Varus (C tier ⇒ B tier)
Yasuo (C tier ⇒ C tier)
Kai’Sa (S tier ⇒ A+ tier)
Tristana (S tier ⇒ A+ tier)
League Of Legends (LoL) ADC Tier List: Best Characters Ranked
Are you looking for the ADC mode League of Legends Tier List? If so you are here in the right place. Mentioned below are the definitive tier rankings of all the ADC characters according to the community rankings. However, do remember that these rankings are based on our understanding of the game. So, none of these rankings are official in any way and are completely reflective of the author’s view about the game. With that cleared, scroll down and learn about the Tier List rankings for LoL ADC.
League Of Legends (LoL) ADC Tier List
- To look for your favorite characters, simply click Ctrl+F on your desktop or interact with the three dots on the top right of your phone browser.
- Now just enter the name of the fighter and look for them in the list given below.
- Use the arrows on the pop-up box to automatically move the screen over to the character of your choice.
- Now, simply look for the Tier List rankings of your favorite character in League of Legends ADC mode.
|CHARACTER NAME||TIER RANKING|
|Ashe||S – Tier|
|Ziggs||S – Tier|
|Vayne||S – Tier|
|Draven||S – Tier|
|Samira||S – Tier|
|Kog’Maw||A – Tier|
|Jhin||A – Tier|
|Tristana||A – Tier|
|Veigar||B – Tier|
|Cassiopeia||B – Tier|
|Swain||B – Tier|
|Yasuo||B – Tier|
|Sivir||B – Tier|
|Twitch||B – Tier|
|Miss Fortune||C – Tier|
|Jinx||C – Tier|
|Syndra||C – Tier|
|Kalista||C – Tier|
|Caitlyn||D – Tier|
|Xayah||D – Tier|
|Ezreal||D – Tier|
|Kai’Sa||D – Tier|
|Varus||F – Tier|
|Aphelios||F – Tier|
|Lucian||F – Tier|
|Akshan||F – Tier|
This is everything that you will need to know about the League of Legends ADC Tier List. Here at Gamer Tweak, we have ranked a lot of game characters, so have a look at our Tier List section to look for your favorite videogame characters.
List adc tier
Mid-Patch Tier List: ADC
We're halfway through LoL Patch 11.20 and quite a few changes have come since we made our Top 5 ADC tier list at the beginning of the patch. With some updates, a few expected champions have fallen off.
More LoL Content:
Who are our S-TierADCs in LoL Patch 11.20?
Vayne and Miss Fortune continue to dominate the patch. They have the damage needed to shred through anyone, and their win rates speak for themselves.
|Champion||Win Rate||Play Rate|
If you pick any of these ADCs for the rest of Lol Patch 11.20, you'll surely win some games. So if you need a bit more LP before the end of the season, make sure to take these champions. Be aware though that these are also the picks most likely to be banned!
Who are our A-Tier ADCs in LoL Patch 11.20?
Another three champions are part of our ADC champion tier list. These are picks you can also win with, but won't be as oppressive as the S-Tier ADC picks. So make sure you get your hands on these ADCs in LoL Patch 11.20:
|Champions||Win Rate||Pick Rate|
The win rates of Ezreal and Lucian might not speak in their favor, but both champions are extremely mobile and make them key picks for your team comp. Especially since Lucian works so well with Nami together. The duo is extremely scary in Patch 11.20.
Who are our F-Tier ADC's in LoL Patch 11.20?
The F-Tier represents the champions you shouldn't put your hands on in this patch. Just don't even think about picking these champions, unless you want to lose LP. Who needs a Victorious skin anyway? So overrated.
|Champions||Win Rate||Pick Rate|
Cassio probably has such a decent win rate because others don't know how to counter her. And well... Kog'Maw gets good late game, but most solo queue games won't last that long, so just forget about picking him.
Make sure you try to get your hands on one of our A and S tier picks in your solo queue game in LoL Patch 11.20!
You want to get better at League of Legends? Check out ourChampion and Item guides! Of course, we've also got all info you need on the 2021 World Championshipthis year!
Funny. What are you looking at, ah. Say something, and then you are so strangely silent. Well, tell me, why are you so angry with me. Now don't be wary, no.
- Web of spiderman 48
- Wholesale cbd gummies
- Riding mower tires
- Butler music harrisonville missouri
- No sew clothing hacks
- Carson, wa hikes
- As a meaning
- Coursera machine learning
- Medium length spiky hair
- Weather for jan 2020
- Hp 902 black
Well, well done, take off your pants, lie down on the crib, Nadia will come with an enema, she told the boy and pulled down the jumper she had just put.I will not undress, I dont need an enema !, the unfortunate boy roared.Well, no, my dear, you and I did not agree so. Nadya was given an enema, they did it for me, and you also need to do it!, She began to gently persuade the boy.