Be Among the First to Enjoy Peacock— the New Streaming Service from NBCUniversal —Now Included with Xfinity Flex and X1 at No Additional Cost
April 30, 2020
Xfinity just got more awesome because it now includes early bird access to Peacock – the new streaming service from NBCUniversal available now on Xfinity Flex and Xfinity X1.
As an Xfinity customer, you’re among the first to experience current season shows, hundreds of movies, thousands of episodes of your favorite TV series, and more as part of Peacock Premium, which is included with your Xfinity service at no additional cost. That’s a $4.99 per month value included at no extra cost to you, no strings attached. (Yeah, we’re cheering, too!)
NBCUniversal’s Peacock Premium: watch hundreds of shows, movies, news and more at no additional cost to you
Here’s what you can watch with Peacock Premium today:
- Hundreds of timeless movies from Universal Pictures, Illumination, Dreamworks, and more (Shrek, E.T. The Extra Terrestrial, Moonrise Kingdom and more!)
- Thousands of current AND past seasons and episodes from iconic TV series (Law and Order: SVU, Saturday Night Live, 30 Rock, and more!)
- The latest News, Sports and Pop Culture, updated daily.
- Live TV, including live news, late night TV personalities like Jimmy Fallon, and more.
- Peacock Originals (coming soon!)
- Always-on channels for every mood, genre, and fandom.
- Hand-selected watchlists from personalities you know and love, for when you need some inspo.
- And, as an Xfinity customer, you get it all weeks before anyone else – now that’s something to squawk about!
Whether me-time, family time, tune-in time or chill-out time, Peacock has something new for anyone, any time.
When does Peacock launch?
Xfinity customers get early access to Peacock Premium right now on Xfinity Flex and X1! Peacock is available to everyone beginning 7/15. Visit PeacockTV.com for more information.
How can I subscribe to Peacock?
Have X1? Say 'Peacock' into your Xfinity Voice Remote.
If you have Xfinity Internet only, Get Flex!
Not an Xfinity customer yet? Explore Xfinity packages here.
Then, when you’re ready to explore Peacock on Xfinity, simply follow these steps:
- Just say “Peacock” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to get started
- Confirm your email on your device
- Kick back, relax and enjoy!
With the Xfinity Voice Remote, it’s that simple.
Comcast Xfinity customers can link their account to Peacock and access the streaming service on other devices as well as their X1 of Flex set-top box. Considering Xfinity customers get access to Peacock Premium for free, it is worth linking the accounts to get the most out of the streaming service at no additional cost.
Peacock launched nationwide in July of 2020. However, the service became available to Xfinity customers a couple of months earlier than everyone else. Furthermore, while anyone can sign up for a free Peacock account, Xfinity customers can get access to Peacock Premium for free. Peacock Premium normally costs $4.99 per month and unlocks all of the content available through the streaming service.
Xfinity customers looking to make the most of the subscription by getting the free Premium tier will need to link their Peacock and Xfinity accounts together. This can be done either through the app on an Xfinity X1 or Flex device, or directly via the Peacock website.
Signing in to Peacock with Xfinity
The Peacock app is available on Flex and X1 boxes and can be accessed by pressing the Xfinity button on the remote, using the right arrow to navigate to Apps and then selecting Peacock. Once open, the user can sign in with their existing Comcast email address.
Sign in on Flex or X1:
- Open Peacock app
- Click “OK” to enter email address
- Enter Comcast email address
- Click “OK”
Alternatively, Xfinity customers can use a different email address by clicking on “Enter new email” and manually typing in the new one before clicking on OK. Regardless of the email address used, the subscriber will see a confirmation on the screen confirming their Peacock Premium subscription. Following which, the app will automatically redirect to the home page and all of the content available through Peacock.
Once a Peacock account has been created, the subscriber will also receive an email to set up their password. After the password has been created, the subscriber will then be able to use the same email address and password to log in to Peacock on other devices.
Although Xfinity customers can sign up and watch on their X1 or Flex set-top box, they can also sign up to Peacock Premium for free directly through the website.
Sign in via Peacock website
- Visit peacocktv.com
- Click “Join Now”
- Enter an email address and password
- Confirm name, DOB and ZIP code
- Click “Create account”
Once the account has been created, the subscriber will have access to the basic free version of Peacock. The subscriber will then need to link the account with an existing Xfinity account to unlock the free Peacock Premium upgrade.
Link Peacock and Xfinity accounts:
- Visit peacocktv.com/account
- Sign in
- Click on profile icon
- Click “Account” (top right corner)
- Select “Xfinity” (under “Link Provider”)
The user will then be redirected to an Xfinity login page where they will need to enter either their Comcast email, mobile number or username along with their password. Once signed in, the user will then be redirected back to Peacock and will have access to Peacock Premium.
Whether signing up or signing in through the app on an X1 or Flex, or via the Peacock website, Xfinity customers can then sign in on any of Peacock’s supported devices by using the same login details. They won’t need to link accounts again, but they will need to log in with their email address and password.
Peacock with Xfinity summary
Comcast Xfinity customers can get access to the $4.99 Peacock Premium subscription for free just by signing up. Any eligible Xfinity customer can get started and sign in directly through the Peacock app on their X1 or Flex box. Alternatively, they can sign up through the Peacock website using their existing Comcast email address and then linking their account.
Once signed up, logged in, and the Comcast and Peacock accounts have been linked with each other, Xfinity customers will then be able to use the same login credentials to sign in and stream Peacock shows, movies and originals on any of the service’s supported device.
Read more: How to Cancel a Peacock Streaming Subscription
- Pa feeder cattle prices
- 2010 ford explorer
- Tractor supply animal bedding
- Heartland funeral home
- Piano key top replacement
Xfinity Tips: What to know about Peacock
Peacock, NBCUniversal’s streaming service, launched nationally on July 15th providing consumers across the country a world-class collection of the best live and on demand programming from NBCUniversal and beyond, all for free!
As an Xfinity customer, you were among the first to be able to experience Peacock when Comcast launched an early preview of the service in April. If you haven’t tried it yet here’s what you need to know about Peacock:
- You get Peacock Premium for Free!* – Yes, you can enjoy unlimited access to everything Peacock has to offer — every movie, every episode, every season, all of our live sports and more – a $4.99/month value.
- Content is available for all ages and tastes – Peacock has something for everyone: from current hits and timeless movies; thousands of episodes of your favorite TV shows; plus timely news, live sports, and pop culture, updated daily. With Peacock Premium, you have access to the full 20,000 hours of programming featuring:
•Full catalogue of exclusive Peacock Originals including Brave New World, The Capture, Intelligence, Lost Speedwayswith Dale Earnhardt Jr., and more.
•Full seasons of thousands of iconic and new TV shows, like buzzworthy favorites Yellowstone, bingeworthy classics Law & Order: SVU, 30 Rock, and Frasier, current-season NBC hits like New Amsterdam and hit Spanish-language TV shows from Telemundo. Hundreds of movies from the vaults of Universal Pictures, DreamWorks, and more.
•Live news, showcasing the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News plus late night and pop culture. Can’t miss sports content including highlights, replays, documentaries, sports talk and live sports including more than 175 exclusive Premier League.
•Peacock channels playing your favorite movies, shows, and clips, 24-7. Scroll less and stream more with SNL Vault, NBC Sports, Fallon Tonight, Seth Meyers Now, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- It’s available on your favorite devices – Watch what you want, however you want to stream. Peacock is available to watch online and across a variety of mobile devices or tablets, on connected TVs and game consoles, X1, Flex, and more. Click here for the complete list.
- It’s easy to get it up and running – Use your Voice Remote to find Peacock instantly. Just say “Show me Peacock,” and confirm your email to access thousands of hours of great entertainment instantly. Once you’re signed up, you can start watching Peacock right away. No strings attached! No expiring trial period. It’s just free.
- Peacock Premium Plus** – For the same great Peacock content with fewer ads, you can upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus. Visit peacocktv.com and try it out with a 7-day free trial by upgrading within your account. Peacock Premium Plus is billed separately by Peacock and costs $5 for Xfinity customers.
If you’re not an Xfinity customer you can still watch Peacock, because it’s free for everyone! You just need an email address and password to sign-up to access thousands of hours of great entertainment instantly. You can also opt to upgrade to Peacock Premium or Peacock Premium Plus for even more content.
*Peacock Premium is included at no additional cost for all Xfinity Flex customers and Xfinity X1 and video customers who have a subscription to Xfinity Internet or Digital Starter TV, or equivalent, or above.
**Please note: Due to streaming rights, a small amount of programming will still contain ads (Peacock channels, events and a limited number of shows and movies).
Filed Under: XFINITY Products & Services
Tagged With: Xfinity Tips
Binge exclusive Originals
Only Peacock Premium gives you full seasons, at no cost to you. Enter a possibly utopian future in Brave New World. See how the mystery unfolds in The Capture. And way more.
Stream over 15,000 hours of entertainment, updated daily
Say "Show me Peacock"
Confirm your email
Kick back and enjoy
Peacock Premium has a $4.99/month value. © 2021 Peacock TV LLC. Peacock and related marks are trademarks of Peacock LLC. Individual programs, devices and marks are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. Eligible X1 TV box or Xfinity Flex required. Service not available without Xfinity Internet or subscription to Digital Starter TV, or equivalent, or above. Activation required to access Peacock.
Xfinity peacock premium
How to Watch Peacock with Xfinity
How to watch Peacock on Xfinity FAQ
Is Peacock free with Xfinity?
Peacock Premium (regularly $4.99 a month) is free to Xfinity Flex customers as well as Xfinity X1 and TV customers with Xfinity internet or Xfinity’s Digital Starter TV plan or higher.
If you qualify, you have the option to upgrade to the ad-free plan, Peacock Premium Plus, for only $5.00 per month (regularly $9.99 a month).
Or you can go with entry-level Peacock, which is free to anyone—even if you’re not an Xfinity customer—but it doesn’t have as much content as Peacock Premium or Premium Plus.
Can I use my Xfinity credentials to use the Peacock app?
Unfortunately, you can’t use your Xfinity credentials to use the Peacock app. This is true even if you’re getting Peacock Premium free through Xfinity. If you want to watch Peacock through the app on a device other than the Flex or X1, you’ll need a paid subscription.
But, if you don’t mind watching more ads and only half the content, you can set up a Peacock Free account on the Peacock app.
What shows are on Peacock Xfinity?
Well, for starters, Peacock is the exclusive on-demand streaming home of the wildly popular NBC series <em>The Office</em>. But here’s a sample of what else you can watch on Peacock:
- All current NBC series
- 30 Rock
- Downton Abbey
- Parks and Recreation
- Saturday Night Live
- American Psycho
- Despicable Me
- The Godfather trilogy
- Lost in Translation
- Reservoir Dogs
What is the difference between Peacock free and premium?
Peacock has three plans. Lemme break ‘em down for ya.
- Peacock Free: Fully ad-supported (hence, “free”), this plan offers thousands of hours of movies and shows—but not the full Peacock catalog.
- Peacock Premium: For $4.99 a month, you can watch everything Peacock offers—including ads. This is the plan that qualifying Xfinity customers get for free.
- Peacock Premium Plus: This plan includes all of the content in Premium, but without the ads, for $9.99 a month. Xfinity customers that qualify for free Premium can upgrade to Plus for an extra $5.00 a month.
Your eyes are closed and I begin with pleasure to massage your charming face. I use my fingertips to press on tired cheek muscles, smooth your brows, massage your forehead and run my fingers through your hair to massage your scalp. She's so super sensitive, mmm.
You will also like:
- Stick nodes monster
- Ua local 178 wages
- Keras model fit example
- Iron flask review
- Top five youtube channels
- Happy thanksgiving meme
How the Security Service allows it. She not only admits, but also approves of the presence of such a contingent. Of these, the best mistresses are obtained in local jargon, airfield wives.