This shows alot of easter eggs and how to get the good ending. Hope it helps!!
Please rate thumbs up, favorite and comment. Also, if you see any spelling errors, report them in the comments
Now, upon death or starting the game up, there is a chance of seeing a disturbing picture of Springtrap ripping off his head, revealing not an endoskeleton, but a human skeleton. This is none other, than Purple Guy. Remember when he died in the final minigame. Yea
It's hard and complicated to get the good ending so bear with us and follow along exactly. One thing wrong and the whole thing could mess up.
Night 1 (The Puppet and BB)
Go to Night 1 and go to Cam 3 click on the Puppet poster. Once loaded, walk all the way to the right until you see the crying dead child walk up to it and then retur to the exit. Then go to the BB poster found in Cam 8 (alot) to play the BB minigame. Collect all the balloons and then go on the upper part of the left corner. Jump into the top left corner and you will glitch through the side. Fall down and then go to the right. Eventually you'll find a screen with one more balloon. Glitch through the screen and grab it.
Night 2 (Mangle and BB)
Go to Cam 7 and click the arcade buttons like so: top left, bottom left, top right, bottom right. This will trigger the Mangle minigame. Collect all of Mangle's part while avoiding the security guard. Go to the top right and jump into the corner and glitch through the screen. Go left a screen and you'll see BB's collected balloons. Climb them and you'll see a cake. Grab it.
Now return to the BB game. Collect the balloons and glitch through the screen once more. You'll see balloons this time! jump across the balloons and you'll see the crying dead child. Walk up to him and BB will give him Mangle's cake.
Night 3 ( Toy Chica )
Go to Cams 2,3,4 and 6. You'll see cupcakes in each one. Click them and you'll find the Chica minigame. Go drop down and go to the left top corner of this screen. Jump into it and you'll land on a balloon. Jump up to the child and give him cake.
Night 4 (Golden Freddy)
Enter the following code on a key pad of bricks next to Toy Bonnie's guitar in your office: 3,9,5,2,4,8.
This will transport you to a very odd place and you'll play as Golden Freddy. Go down where the children are and walk to the left and glitch through the wall. Keep falling untill you hit the ground. Then go right 2 screens. When you come to the room with the exit, climb the wall you first see.
When uptop jump left a screen and climb the wall. Jump next to Springtrap on the screen above and glitch through the ground. Once inside there climb the indie right wall and then jump one up where Springtrap is and glitch through THAT floor. From here climb the left wall and jump right a screen. You'll glitch through a wall and go give the child cake.
Night 5 (Shadow Bonnie and The Puppet)
Click on the Shadow Bonnie statue on your desk. Once in the minigame, press 's' to swich into another minigame. Go to BB's and glitch through the wall where you did in the actual BB minigame and the press 's' untill you find a purple screen and give the child cake.
Now go back to the Puppet's minigame and go back to the child, give him cake.
Beat Night 5 and you got the good ending!
More images will be added soon and all the images so far where taken by me. Thank you for reading!
PC Cheats Wiki Guide
When you clear Night 5, you'll unlock a special "Extra" menu. Individual options become available as you meet the corresponding requirements indicated below.
- Animatronics - Clear Night 5 [Normally]
- Minigames - Get the 'Good' ending
- Jumpscares - Clear Night 6 [Normally]
- Cheats - Obtain the first 3 stars
Submitted by: all-star
To unlock the 4 available stars, meet the corresponding requirements indicated below.
- Star 1 - Clear Night 5
- Star 2 - Clear Night 6
- Star 3 - Clear Night 5 with the 'Good' ending
- Star 4 - Clear Night 6 with 'Aggressive' active
Submitted by: all-star
Mangle's Quest Mini-Game
On Night 2, switch to Camera 7 and you should see an arcade machine. Press the buttons on the machine in the following order: <strong>Top Left, Bottom Left, Top Right, Bottom Right</strong>. You should now begin playing the Mangle's Quest mini-game, where you need to grab all of the parts without getting caught by the man or child. Once you have gathered the parts, continue right without passing through the exit. The game should glitch. Keep falling until you reach the bottom, and find a balloon trail. There should be cake at the end, which you can collect before returning to Night 2.
Submitted by: lozano_gaming
Balloon Boy Mini-Game (Night 2)
On Night 2, go to your Camera 8 view and click on the Balloon Boy sign. This will take you to a mini-game where you must collect all of the available balloons. Do so and you will clear the mini-game.
Submitted by: fazbearfright
Chica's Party Mini-game
Play to night 3, where you'll find shadow versions of Chica's cupcake on some of the cameras. Click on the cupcakes. Once you click on all of them, you'll be transported to a secret mini-game that lets you play as Chica and deliver cupcakes to sad children.
Submitted by: undeadmagnus
BB's Air Adventure
Accessing the Minigame
- BB's Air Adventure is not a Night-Specific minigame. The player can access the minigame on any night by going to Cam 08 and double-clicking on the character drawing of BB on the left wall.
- In this minigame, the player takes control of BB to collect balloons. The balloon count at the top starts at 8, but in the first room, there are 7 balloons to collect. Once these 7 balloons have all been collected in this room, an exit will appear in the form of a door. Touching this door ends the minigame, though in doing so, the player will leave 1 balloon uncollected. There is no penalty for neglecting the last balloon, but the secret portions of the level are important for unlocking other minigame aspects later in the Nights.
- Another way that this minigame can end is if the player exits the starting room by jumping out of an invisible exit at the top left corner of the room. This exit option is unlocked once the player gets the 7 balloons in the first room. Once the player does this, they will fall to a black-and-white area, in which they can proceed to the left to enter another area. The next area contains three crying, silhouetted Balloon Boys near a large silhouetted structure. If the player proceeds left, they will encounter an exit in the form of a door. Touching said door ends the minigame.
- A third way that this minigame can end is if the player collects the 7 balloons in the first room, then exits the starting room by jumping out of the invisible exit at the top left corner of the room. If the player has already gone through the second Exit door, red balloons should appear as static platforms underneath where BB is falling, leading to a blue platform with a child that appears to be dead. If the player walks off the right edge of this platform, they will land on another "room" with a color-changing balloon. Important: Enter the room from the bottom-left corner, otherwise the player may get caught and need to restart (F2) the game. Collecting this balloon is necessary for full progression in this minigame.
- Once the player has visited the Mangle's Quest minigame (Night 2), return to BB's Air Adventure. Following the same path of the Third Ending to the platform with the child will lead to the player successfully completing the full minigame. A cake will appear once the child is approached, and the minigame will then end. The child then awakens, and one of the children in the Happiest Day minigame will be unlocked.
Accessing the Minigame
- Mangle's Quest can only be accessed on Night 2 by going to Cam 07 and clicking on the top-left, then bottom-left, then top-right, then bottom-right buttons on the left (P1) side of the arcade machine.
- The player must use WASD controls to control Mangle, W being the Jump button. The player must move Mangle in a platform-style minigame to collect its 4 missing parts, each worth points. A big kid runs around at the bottom of the screen from left-to-right on the second and third screens of the inner room. Landing on or simply touching the kid will dismantle Mangle and end the minigame. An exit will also appear on the last segment of the inner room, and touching the door will end the minigame.
- If the player has already advanced in BB's Air Adventure (Third Ending), the player will be able to exit the inner room by jumping through an invisible exit in the top-right of the inner room. Mangle will then fall a considerable distance into a majority-red atmosphere. Falling all the way will show a very tall crying Puppet silhouette (or statue) collapsed down on its knees. Going left will show red balloon platforms. Follow these red balloons, and if BB's Air Adventure has advanced to at least the Third Ending, Mangle will find a cake on the last red balloon. Touching this will end the minigame and unlock the Foxy/Mangle mask child in the Happiest Day minigame. Alternately, the player can use the Exit door on the far bottom-left of the minigame, but this will not unlock anything new in the Happiest Day minigame.
Accessing the Minigame
- To trigger this minigame, the player must be on Night 3and find the dark gray cupcakes with faces via the camera feeds. Clicking all of these will automatically start the minigame. The cupcakes will always appear in Cams Cam 02, Cam 03, Cam 04, and Cam
- In this minigame, the player takes control ofToy Chicato collect 4 different cupcakes and take them to 4 crying children wearing blue clothes. Each cupcake delivery results in a the respective child smiling and wearing a green jumpsuit. Once each child has been given a cupcake, an Exit door will appear on the lower level. Touching said door ends the minigame.
- If all prior cake endings have been reached, there will be a secret way to reach another child. After giving cupcakes to all 4 children, the player can jump through an invisible hole in the wall on the top-left of the lower level (around the level transition from top-to-bottom levels). The player must land on a red balloon or will fall through to a crying cupcake and Exit door. If the player lands on the red balloon and platforms up to reach the child, and all previous minigames have resulted in their Cake Endings, Chica will provide a cake to the child, unlocking another child in the Happiest Day minigame.
Accessing the Minigame
- To trigger this minigame, the player must be on Night 4. Nine wall tiles in The Office are clickable and are in a dialpad-type configuration, as on a phone. These tiles are located between the box of Animatronic masks and the trashcan. Pretending that this is a dialpad, type in 3, 9, 5, 2, 4, 8. For reference, treat 3 as 'top-right'. Clicking the wall tiles in the right order will bring the player to the minigame.
- In this minigame, the player takes control ofGolden Freddyin a highly odd-clipping platforming game. An Exit door is present in the top-right corner of this first room, which will end the minigame.
- There are actually nine rooms in this level. Golden Freddy can exit the first room by running left into the stage platform (to the left of the children). He will then "slide"/jerk through the left side of the room, then falling. The player can walk all the way to the bottom-right of the map and simply exit via an Exit door. Once in the bottom-right part of the level, follow these steps to reach the crying child:
1. Jump into the Left side of the bottom-right room. This will transport Golden Freddy up to the top of the outside of the bottom-right room.
2. Jump left into to the top-right corner of the Bottom-Center room. This will transport Golden Freddy to the top of the outside of the bottom-center room.
3. Jump up through the floor of the middle-center room (slightly to the left of Golden Bonnie). Golden Freddy will then be transported into the middle-center room. Jump into the right side of the inside of this room, and Golden Freddy will be transported to the top of the outside of the middle-center room.
4. Jump up through the floor of the top-center room (slightly to the left of Golden Bonnie). Golden Freddy will then be transported into the top-center room. Jump into the left side of the inside of this room, and Golden Freddy will be transported to the top of the outside of the top-center room.
5. Jump right into the left side of the top-right room. This will clip Golden Freddy through the wall to meet a crying child. If the player has reached all prior Cake Endings, Golden Freddy will then give the child cake, unlocking another kid in the Happiest Day minigame. If this criteria has not been met, Golden Freddy will be transported through the right of the child and through the right of the room, leaving only the Exit doors as escape options.
Accessing the Minigame
- To trigger this minigame, the player must be on Night 5. There is a barely-visible figurine of RWQFSFASXC on the far right of The Office desk. If the player double-clicks on this figurine, the minigame will start.
- RWQFSFASXC can fly infinitely if the player uses W, and RWQFSFASXC phase-shifts or glitches through various minigame vignettes as well as a unique purple room that can be triggered by the S key. The player can exit by going through the Exit door on the STAGE01 room of this minigame.
- RWQFSFASXC can go to the BB's Air Adventure section of this minigame and leave the room in the top-left. Phasing over to the purple room with the crying child while RWQFSFASXC is outside of the room allows RWQFSFASXC to contact the child. If the player has unlocked prior Cake Ending criteria, touching the crying child will make a cake appear, exiting the minigame and unlocking a child on the Happiest Day minigame.
Accessing the Minigame
- Happiest Day is not a Night-Specific minigame. The player can access the minigame on any night by going to CAM 3 and double-clicking on the character drawing of The Puppet on the right wall.
- The player controls The Puppet, who can only walk left or right. Walking past several kids wearing alligator and pig masks, the player can go to the far right of the level to find a crying child. To the left of the table, there will be as many children wearing gray masks as have been unlocked from the other minigames. Without all five minigames completed with Cake Endings, the player can only exit via the Exit door; no cake will appear on the table unless the player has all the Cake Endings complete and runs into the table.
- If the player has all five minigames beaten with their respective cake endings, there will be four children wearing Freddy, Chica, Foxy, and Bonnie masks to the left of the table. Running into the table will place a cake on the table. The crying child to the right of the table will now have a Golden Freddy mask on. All five children and the child that the player is controlling will then disappear, and their masks will fall to the ground. The six balloons will then fly upwards through the room barrier, mostly out of view. Finishing this ending will trigger a unique star to appear on the main menu, and this is saved to the game file as a unique variable signifying that the Good Ending has now been realized.
- The cakes found in these minigames are depicted in children's drawings in the first game (specifically in the West Hall).
- It is unknown as to whether this was planned or if it is just the result of Scott's art style.
At the end of each Night, the player will be taken to a special Minigame with only one outcome, up until the last night, where the ending is influenced by progress made in the in-game Minigames. Each Minigame requires the player to navigate the pizzeria with W, A, S, and D as one of the animatronics, except for the final one. The map seems to match up with the layout of the pizzeria from the first Five Nights at Freddy's game.
Each Minigame also contains clues and codes for triggering the in-game Minigames, found in one specific room. To find these hints, the player should walk one room to the left from the starting room (the Show Stage) and two rooms down into a hallway. Each Night Minigame contains a clue for a different in-game Minigame, with the exception of Night 1, which gives hints for two.
Please refer to the main Minigames tab for in-depth detail on how to trigger and play each in-game Minigame.
- Upon completing Night 1, the player is taken to a screen in the same Atari-style graphics as all of the other Minigames. They will begin on the Show Stage, playing as Freddy Fazbear (flanked by Bonnie and Chica), with the minimal instructions "W A S D", which refers to movement input. Once leaving the first screen, going into almost any other screen will trigger a purple Freddy to appear with the text "follow me." in the lower left corner. As the player follows him through the pizzeria, they will eventually come to the top right screen of the map, where the purple Freddy will continue upward into another room. However, upon attempting to move into that room, the player's sprite will push backward and the message "ERR" will appear in the lower left of the screen. Moving back down, the Purple Guy will suddenly run after Freddy, tearing him apart and leaving his dismantled body on the floor. This ends the minigame.
- If the player enters the West Hall, they will find two hints. On the left is the text "BBdblclick," and on the right is a series of four sets rectangles with one rectangle highlighted in yellow in each set. These clues refer to "BB's Air Adventure" and "Mangle's Quest" respectively, in which the player must find and double-click a poster of BB and push the buttons on an arcade machine in the correct order.
- Completing Night 2 once again takes the player to a minigame, this time playing as Bonnie
Five Nights at Freddys 3 has three endings. The bad ending is achieved by playing all five nights normally. The neutral ending is achieved by completing Nightmare Mode, which is unlocked after completing the previous five nights. The final ending, the good ending, wraps up the series story and unlocks all the games bonus content.
Getting the good ending requires you to decipher the clues that show up in the Atari-style minigames you play in between nights. Putting them all together can be quite a chore, so heres a step-by-step guide to help you get the best ending in Five Nights at Freddys 3.
- Double-click on the poster of Balloon Boy on camera 8.
- Collect the balloons in the BBs Air Adventure game.
- When the exit door appears, dont go through it. Instead, jump through the upper-left hand corner of the room and float down to the bottom.
- Proceed to the right and jump through the right-hand wall in the last room. Grab the flashing balloon.
- Switch to camera 7. Press the buttons on the arcade cabinet in the following order: Top left, bottom left, top right, bottom right.
- Youll enter another game, Mangles Quest. Collect Mangles parts, and avoid the over-excited kid running around on the bottom of the level.
- Once you collect Mangles parts, the exit will appear. Again, dont leave. Instead, jump on the platform above the door and jump through the upper left-hand corner. Youll fall to the bottom of the screen.
- Proceed to the left, and jump up the floating balloons. Collect the cake at the top.
- Return to Balloon Boys minigame by clicking on his poster on camera 8. Collect the balloons again.
- Jump through the false wall once more. Instead of falling to the ground, youll fall on a balloon platform.
- Move to the right by jumping from balloon to balloon. Approach the crying kid to give him cake.
- Finish Night Two normally.
- Look at the feed on camera 2, 3, 4, and 6. You should be able to spot a cupcake in each room. If youre having a hard time spotting them, look for the glowing white eyes.
- Once you collect all four cupcakes, youll be transported to Chicas Party, your next minigame.
- You can collect cupcakes and give them to the kids, but its not necessary. When youre ready, fall through the hole on the first screen.
- In the next room, hop over the barrier in the upper left-hand side of the screen. Youll fall down to the next level.
- Jump up the balloon platforms to deliver cake to the next crying child.
- Finish Night Three normally.
- If you look at the tiles on the walls of your office, youll notice a nine-by-nine group of tiles between Bonnies guitar and a wastebasket. Think of this grid as a keypad, and enter the following numbers: Youll enter the next game, Stage
- This ones a bit tricky. There are nine identical screens that are set up in a nine-by-nine grid like the number pad. It helps to keep that format in mind while you navigate the game.
- If you jump on the kids, Freddy will glitch out, move through the bottom of the stage, and fall to the very bottom of the game.
- Move two rooms to the right.
- Dont go through the exit door. Instead, jump against the left side of the screen border and glitch up to the top.
- Jump to the right.
- Glitch up to the top of that room, and move left.
- When you get about halfway across the screen border, jump up again to glitch into the room above you.
- Jump against the right-side border to glitch to the top of the level.
- Go left and jump up again around the borders halfway point.
- Jump against the left wall to get to the top of the room.
- Proceed right, and jump off the right side of the screen to find an isolated room with a crying child inside. Deliver his cake. Whew!
- Theres a Shadow Bonnie plushie on the right side of your desk. Click it to enter Shadow Bonnies game.
- Shift through the other games until you reach BBs Air Adventure again.
- Jump through the false wall in the upper left-hand corner of the room.
- Shift the game screens again until you find yourself in a purple room with a crying child. Give him cake.
- Once youre back in the game, switch to camera 3. Click the poster of the Puppet to enter the Happiest Day minigame.
- Simply go right to meet up with the kids youve saved.
- Finish Night Five normally. Once youre done, youll get the good ending, the third star, and all the unlockable bonuses. Hooray!
Keypad fnaf code 3
How To Get The Good Ending In Five Nights at Freddy's 3
Unlike previous Five Nights games, Five Nights at Freddy's 3 has multiple endings. There is a bad ending, where you beat the game and the animatronics continue being haunted. And there is a good ending, where you put the spirits of the dead children to rest.
You want to put the children to rest, so their souls stop murdering unsuspecting security guards, right?
Getting the good ending is not an easy process—it's almost on the level of P.T. puzzles. But, PrettyGrumpyBear developed a very helpful video that walks you through all the steps. You can watch it, or follow along with written instructions, which I've provided below (along with screenshots and GIFs!)
First, you'll need to get through Night 1. That should be a breeze—there's not much to do on that night. Then, on Night 2, the real process begins.
Night 2 - Go to Camera 8, and click on the Ballon Boy poster on the left—right where the cursor is on this image:
Once you do, you should end up at this mini-game:
Get all the balloons, but don't go through the exit that appears. Instead, go to the top left, and jump out of the blue box, like so:
You'll hit a bottom that looks glitchy. Walk to the right, past the room with the sad crying kids
And you'll eventually walk into the room with the last balloon:
Grab it, you'll end up back at the original game. Here, click on camera 7. On the arcade machine, click on the buttons in this specific order—top left, bottom left, top right, bottom right. Thanks to FNAF's 3 love of static, it's a bit difficult to see, but
If done right, Mangle's mini-game should start up:
You have to collect your endoskeleton pieces without the the character in the green shirt touching you. Once you do this, ignore the exit once more and jump out of the purple box.
You'll fall down glitch land once more, to a giant horrifying crying kid. Ignore the kid and walk to the left. On the next screen, make your way up the balloons until you reach a cake.
This should bring you back to the original game.
Here, go back to Balloon Boy's mini game on camera 8, by clicking on his poster. Collect all the balloons, and then jump out of the box on the left side. You should fall down and hit a balloon, like so:
Make your way to the right side, where you'll find a crying kid. You'll be able to comfort the kid with cake!
Now beat night 2, and start night 3. You'll need to click on the cupcake on four different cameras: 2, 3, 4, and 6. It's a bit tough to see where the cupcake is, but here's a GIF that should hopefully help you out:
If done right, Chica's mini-game should start up:
Go to the left. On this new screen, ignore the cake, and jump down to the next screen. There, you should see some crying kids. Ignore them too. Hop over the green square on the left, like so:
Go up to the kid, and give him cake.
Now beat night 3, and go into night 4. In your office, there are a few panels you can click. You need to click them in this specific order:
That should bring you to a new mini game:
Okay, this one is complicated. If you want to watch it in action, skip to the mark in PrettyGrumpyBear's video. Otherwise, here are the written instructions.
If you touch a kid, the game will glitch out, and Freddy will fall down over and over again. Don't worry, that's supposed to happen. After a bit of falling, you'll finally hit a bottom. It'll look exactly like the first screen with the kids—you're just finally on solid ground again. Here, walk to the right twice, until you get to an exit screen, like so:
Don't go through that door. Instead, immediately jump up on this screen—you'll start glitching up this time. Before you hit the top of this first screen, jump to the right. This next screen is, once again, the same one with kids and Springtrap. Jump to the top of this new box, and walk to the right. Before you hit the edge on the left, jump up to the screen above.
This screen is, once again, the one with three children—but you are actually someplace new! This time, Freddy should glitch into the room. Get to the right edge of this box, and jump up. You should start glitching up once more. Once at the top of this new box, walk to the left, and jump up before you hit the edge. You'll go into another screen with the three kids. Inside the box, go to the left edge, and jump up. You'll get on top of the box.
Walk to the right edge of the box, and jump over to the right. If you pull all of this off, you'll find the crying kid who decided to hide inside of fucked up glitch land:
Give him cake. Yes, even though this one is a butt.
Now beat night 4, and go into night five. In your office, on the right, there's a plushie. Click on it. It's a bit hard to see, but, it's right at the cursor here:
A Shadow Bonnie mini-game should start up.
Press the "S" key, and you'll start glitching out. Press it repeatedly, until you get to Ballon Boy's mini game:
You'll want to jump through the wall on the left side. Outside the box, press "S" until you see a small crying kid:
Though you are a horrendous, not-comforting version of Bonnie, you'll make the child happy with some cake. Because cake is so powerful, it can quell the sadness of ghost children, don't you know?
Once you do that, you should end up at the main game once more. Click on camera 3. Here, click on the marionette picture on the right side—see where the cursor is?
This should start up a new mini game:
As you walk to the right side, you'll see the kids you've given cake to thus far. Eventually you'll get to another screen where there's a crying kid. Just keep walking to the right, until you put another cake up. This should cheer the last kid up. The kids should all disappear, and the masks will fall down, like this:
Woo! Almost done. Now you just need to beat night five, and you should automatically be taken to a mini game where you have to push Purple Man, the murderer, into the suit:
The suit will kill Purple Man, who was the worst:
And finally, you'll hit the game over screen. Unlike the bad ending, you'll note that the animatronic heads aren't lit up. The going theory is that, by doing aaaaall the stuff in the mini-games, you're putting the children to rest—so the animatronics stop being haunted.
This is also why people are theorizing that FNAF3 might be the last one in the series—if the suits aren't haunted, they can't murder anyone anymore!
I just want to know how in the world people figured this stuff out. Amazing.
Bakhmetyev chuckled. - SchA we will untie and I will spank you, on the priest. It's like for messing up the sheet, okay.
You will also like:
- Amazon delivery associate reviews
- Steel dragons rs
- Education galaxy alien rankings
- Fastest sniper in warzone
- Blood magic rituals
- Toolbox tonneau covers
Since you are about to examine the stomach, you must first flush your stomach. The young man in a white robe was clearly disingenuous. The stomach is flushed from the other end, I know that for sure. - Doctor, I'm afraid.