Weider Pro 265 Weight Bench
200 ratings Write a review
This product is not Fulfilled by Ubuy and can take minimum 10 days in delivery. We might cancel the product from the order and refund you if any issue arise with the delivery of this product.
Note: Electronic products sold in US store operate on (110-120) volts, a step-down power converter is required for the smooth device function. It is mandatory to know the wattage of the device in order to choose the appropriate power converter. Recommended power converters Buy Now.
- Includes 80 pound Vinyl weight set
- Flat, incline bench positions
- Fixed upright, preacher curl
- Leg developer vinyl seats, exercise chart
- Weight lifting bench set for isolated movements and proper form, strengthen biceps, triceps, quadriceps, legs, and Buttocks, 15963
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : ||No|
|Product Dimensions : ||49.61 x 16.93 x 9.45 inches (126 x 43 x 24 cm); 130 Pounds (58.5 kg)|
|Item model number : ||15963|
|Manufacturer : ||iFIT Health & Fitness|
|ASIN : ||B01DEARWSU|
|Item Weight||130 Pounds (58.5 kg)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||49.61 x 16.93 x 9.45 inches (126 x 43 x 24 cm)|
The Weider Pro 265 standard bench with weight set easily adjusts to your training needs with both flat and incline positions. This set comes with a preacher Curl pad that allows you to isolate your arm movement for proper form. The Weider Pro 265 standard bench with weight set has sewn vinyl for a polished look, excellent comfort, and lasting durability. The Weider Pro 265 standard bench with weight set includes an 80-pound vinyl weight set that gets you started with your home strength routine and by pairing it with the exercise chart, you can make the most of your equipment. The Weider Pro 265 standard bench with weight set will help you strengthen your biceps, triceps, quadriceps, legs and buttocks. You can use the Weider Pro 265 standard bench with weight set to do bench presses, preacher curls, and shoulder presses.
Similar ProductsIncline bench press, Incline bench, Workout set, incline bench, Preacher curl, Weider weights
Customer Questions & Answers
- Question: can this hold a 7 foot standard bar with 200 pounds of weight on it?
Answer: The manual states, “The weight bench is designed to support a maximum user weight of 300 lbs. (136 kg) and a maximum total weight of 410 lbs. (186 kg). Do not place more than 110 pounds (49 kg), including a barbell and weights, on the weight rests. Do not place more than 50 lbs. (23 kg) on the leg lever.” “Do not use a barbell that is longer than five ft. (1.5 m) with the weight bench.
- Question: What is the as-built envelope of this bench, length and width? Trying to determine if there is enough space in my son’s room. Thanks!
Answer: I bought this as a gift for my grandsons and I’ve only seen it after assembly one time. I found these dimensions on-line: 64.5L x 47.5W x 48.5H in. I would say these would be correct. It really doesn’t take up much room at all.
- Question: Is this actually usable for young adults or is it based off of height/arm length? How wide is the bar? Would anyone still be able to get same workout?
Answer: I would say based on height and arm length. I tried using my 13 yr old son's it was a bit uncomfortable and I'm 5'7. I would say anyone 5'5 and under it would probably be ok.
- Question: I'm 6'1 and 210 pounds - would I fit and be able to exercise properly on this bench? Is it made for male adults?
Answer: Yes you could. It’s not oversized but is useable. I’m 6”2’ 240 and I use it fine.
- Question: Does the bar come with the bench?
Answer: Yes, a lightweight bar comes with the bench.
- Question: If a return is needed how is this done? Taking apart? pick up?
Answer: I’m not sure how to return it because I am pleased with it. It would most likely need to be disassembled and boxed like it was delivered. It would not be worth the time and effort to return it, in my opinion . It works just fine for people starting out, but it’s not a professional, heavy-duty set like in the gym (45 lb. plates, 45 lb. bar, etc.). It comes with 90 lbs. of weight to add to the bar.
- Question: What is the length of the bar?
Answer: About 46 inch
- Question: Is the barbell rack attached or a separate unit?
Answer: Attached. Not very wide.
- Question: Are the weight plates standard or Olympic?
- Question: 1 inch bar?
271 customers ratings
- 5 Star 60%
- 4 Star 17%
- 3 Star 11%
- 2 Star 4%
- 1 Star 8%
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
September 25, 2021
Smaller set not made for adding alot of weight
This is a nice set up if you want something smaller and not to spend a lot of money.
September 19, 2021
The weight bar needs to be longer for a adult
Only one complaint
September 15, 2021
Hope you get all your parts shipped
I’m giving it a one, because we received our bench without one of the foam attachments. I tried to contact the manufacturer website and it says NOT found. Don’t want to return it , but want my missing part. How do I get it??? Who knows how?
September 11, 2021
Nice products but only came with two set 25
Did not come with the rest of the weights only came with the two sets of 25.
September 10, 2021
Workout bench A small not for tall people or people with long arms. Husband is 6’2” We are going to have to buy a longer bar
September 9, 2021
Good for the money
It is small but still usable when I’m 6,3 270. Light bar that comes with it but if you add all the weight on it’s decent. I would suggest getting a Olympic bar and a better set up if you have the money. But this is definitely worth the price.
September 5, 2021
September 4, 2021
It is great for beginning and starting out with weights
The bar is really light weight so it won't be good for a lot of weight at once but great for just starting out. I really like that it came with a full poster of different ways to use the bench for exercises and different ways to use weights as well.
September 1, 2021
don’t waste your money!!!
the bar is like for kids or something , very small and it feels very cheap, set is for 10-15 year olds .
August 27, 2021
Not worth it
Very wobbly. Was annoying to assemble. You can barely even bench unless all you do is close grip benching. It's so small and this is coming from a 5'7" guy. Clips aren't very safe; they move a little and if you tilt a bit to one side all the weight will just fall off. And the weight is only 40 pounds😑 dont waste your time on this product. Just save up for a better quality bench
Load More Reviews
Write Your Own Reviews
Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register
Top 10 Best Weider Benches 2020
1. Weider Pro 265 Weight Bench
- Flat, incline bench positions
- Leg developer vinyl seats, exercise chart
- Includes 80 pound vinyl weight set
- Fixed upright, preacher curl
- Weight lifting bench set for isolated movements and proper form, strengthen biceps, triceps, quadriceps, legs, and buttocks, 15963
3. Weider XRS 20 Olympic Workout Bench with Independent Squat Rack and Preacher Pad
- Standard sizing; this weight bench is compatible with 6.5-foot standard barbells and 1â€ standard weight plates (sold separately); exercise chart included; learn new routines and proper lifting form
- 4 bench positions; choose between 2 levels of incline, flat, or decline positions to execute a variety of strength-building exercises; fixed uprights enhance lifting safety
- Included components: bench, exercise chart
- Learn how to strength train with ifit; gain access to on-demand trainer-led workouts with a full-access trial of the ifit membership
- Integrated leg developer allows you to train your quads, hamstrings, glutes, and hip flexors; sleek sewn vinyl seat; tear-resistant vinyl is easy to wipe clean after an intense workout
- 410-pound user capacity; protected with a 90-day parts & labor warranty
4. Weider Platinum Standard Bench, Black
- Leg workout bench: the dual-action leg developer allows you to effectively work out your legs with several workout combinations not feeling leg day opt for chest presses instead with this equipment, your workout is customizable to meet your needs.
- Quality equipment: heavy-duty mainframe tubing ensures durability while cushions provide comfort this bench is not only an investment into your home gym but also an investment into your health our equipment is designed to be compact and strong.
- Multi-use: perform leg lifts and curls, chest military presses, and other weight bench workouts with this multipurpose bench if you want space-saving, high-quality home workout equipment, add this bench to start your journey toward a healthier you.
- Adjustable backrest: choose from incline, flat, decline, and military positions for your workout, all in the same machine mixing up your fitness routine helps maximize your workout and keeps you from getting bored. stay consistent with this bench
- Exercise safely: a locking safety hook and no-pinch grip provide optimal safety during workouts designed in southern california with your safety as priority with our multifunction bench combo set, you’ll be able to exercise in comfort and safety.
Tech specialist. Social media guru. Evil problem solver. Total writer. Web enthusiast. Internet nerd. Passionate gamer. Twitter buff.
Weider Pro 490 DC Bench
Design: Detachable Multi Position Weight Bench Bar Required: This needs 7 foot for best clearance around the uprights Bench: Multi position (Flat, Incline, decline, Military bench position) Uprights: Multi position (height) adjustable Uprights Squat: Squat Rack Preacher Curl: Rolled Preacher Curl Foam: 6 Foam Leg Developer Stations: Walk In Squat Station, 6 Roll Leg Developer, Rolled Preacher Pad Other: Multi Position Adjustable Uprights, Removable Curl Yoke, Safety Spotters, Olympic Leg Developer Weight Tube, Sewn Vinyl Seats, Exercise Chart Weight Capacity: 140kg weight capacity on the barbell Max User Weight: The weight bench is designed to support a maximum user weight of 300 lbs. (136 kg) and a maximum total weight of 610 lbs. (277kg). Do not place more than 310 lbs. (141kg), including a barbell, on the weight rests Product Size CM: 211 x 122 x 149 Box Size CM: 171 x 57 x 24
Home Use: 2 years on frame & 2 years parts and labour* (*The standard warranty is 1 year parts & labour, however the warranty will be extended free of charge to 2 years parts & labour provided the product is registered with Weider either by warranty card or via their website, along with proof of purchase, within 28 days).No warranty is available for non domestic enviroments
Many of our products have express and nominated date delivery options, meaning you get your product delivered as soon as tomorrow, or on chosen date that suits you. Please check the delivery options at checkout to see availability for your basket and postcode. Delivery terms apply.
CLICK AND COLLECT
For some items, we also offer same day click and collect timeslots at our Northampton distribution centre. Timeslots can be selected at checkout. Delivery terms apply.
Crimea is Crimea in Moscow it is still snowing, but here spring is in full swing. Very early we arrived at the location of the 44th Army. What kind of army is this. After all, the name alone, in the 1st division of the NKVD there are more people.
Bench weider workout
Became so adorably embarrassed and blushed a little: "Sashok-Sasha, what a scoundrel you are!" she quietly cooed, stroking my hair. You always embarrass me and even excite me. Tell me how many girls you seduced. Oh, dont kiss like that.Weider Slant Bench XR 5.9 -- Workout Bench
He was not alone. With him were two more cyborg robots, in titanium armor of 800 series endoskeletons and also with weapons. It was Vector and Eiffel. - Ready. asked Reggie in human terms.
You will also like:
- Mutual index fund
- Fact families worksheet
- Nation against nation kjv
- Lifestyle solutions sofa
- Southern teen models
- Wheel of morality
- Cool skull drawings
Hello, are you mom. I turned to the eldest. - Yes, doctor, you know, Maksimka is in trouble, it doesnt get up, my sister and I dont know anymore: Yes, and doesnt eat anything, her sister. Interrupted. It seemed to me that her character is strict and decisive, as she said.