Happy Cat Sad Cat Meme Generator
What is the Meme Generator?
It's a free online image maker that lets you add custom resizable text, images, and much more to templates. People often use the generator to customize established memes, such as those found in Imgflip's collection of Meme Templates. However, you can also upload your own templates or start from scratch with empty templates.
How to make a meme
- Choose a template. You can use one of the popular templates, search through more than 1 million user-uploaded templates using the search input, or hit "Upload new template" to upload your own template from your device or from a url. For designing from scratch, try searching "empty" or "blank" templates.
- Add customizations. Add text, images, stickers, drawings, and spacing using the buttons beside your meme canvas.
- Create and share. Hit "Generate Meme" and then choose how to share and save your meme. You can share to social apps or through your phone, or share a link, or download to your device. You can also share with one of Imgflip's many meme communities.
How can I customize my meme?
- You can move and resize the text boxes by dragging them around. If you're on a mobile device, you may have to first check "enable drag/drop" in the More Options section.
- You can customize the font color and outline color next to where you type your text.
- You can further customize the font in the More Options section, and also add additional text boxes. Imgflip supports all web fonts and Windows/Mac fonts including bold and italic, if they are installed on your device. Any other font on your device can also be used. Note that Android and other mobile operating systems may support fewer fonts unless you install them yourself.
- You can insert popular or custom stickers and other images including scumbag hats, deal-with-it sunglasses, speech bubbles, and more. Opacity and resizing are supported.
- You can rotate, flip, and crop any templates you upload.
- You can draw, outline, or scribble on your meme using the panel just above the meme preview image.
- You can create "meme chains" of multiple images stacked vertically by adding new images with the "below current image" setting.
- You can remove our subtle imgflip.com watermark (as well as remove ads and supercharge your image creation abilities) using Imgflip Pro or .
Can I use the generator for more than just memes?
Yes! The Meme Generator is a flexible tool for many purposes. By uploading custom images and using all the customizations, you can design many creative works including posters, banners, advertisements, and other custom graphics.
Can I make animated or video memes?
Yes! Animated meme templates will show up when you search in the Meme Generator above (try "party parrot"). If you don't find the meme you want, browse all the GIF Templates or upload and save your own animated template using the GIF Maker.
Do you have a wacky AI that can write memes for me?
Funny you ask. Why yes, we do. Here you go: imgflip.com/ai-meme (warning, may contain vulgarity)
The earliest known appearance of Happy Cat on the web comes from a Russian cat food company, also called Happy Cat. Although the cat was not the primary mascot for the company, it did appear on the website as early as , as evidenced in an archived Happycat.ru thread.
There are conflicting reports on the identity of the cat. Some believe Happy Cat is a British shorthair named Frank who was born in and died in However, a blog post from corpuscola says it is named Misha and was born in According to Encyclopedia Dramatica and Oh Internet articles, the Happy Cat meme began when the image was posted to the Something Awful forums in , by user FancyCat. The YTMND Wiki page on the subject also points to Something Awful as the birthplace of Happy Cat. While there is no record of a user named FancyCat on SomethingAwful, there is a "Fancy Cat" (two words) who has been a registered user since , but their post history is incomplete.
One of the earliest verifiable appearances of Happy Cat on Something Awful occurred on May 12th, in an article entitled The Grocery Gauntlet written by Reid "Frolixo" Paskiewicz.
Happycat wanders the earth with no particular destination in mind. His only wish is to spread the happiness he feels to others. To bring bits of joy to those who may need it. He asks for nothing in return, except maybe the occasional cheeseburger. He loves his cheeseburgers.
So why is he so happy? What is it that makes him feel joy every second of his life? Scientists at the Cat Institute of Brains were equally curious about this constant contentedness that Happycat seems to always display. After analyzing and comparing Happycat’s brain to a normal cat’s brain, the reason was clear. Happycat has an astoundingly large happiness gland. So large that all of the other parts of his brain have to be tiny in order to fit in his head.
As you can see, the part of the brain left for thinking is quite diminutive. I’m not saying he should ride on a bus shorter than other buses, but… I will admit he is no rocket scientist. Cat mathematics are a challenge for him. Spelling has always given him trouble. He claims he understands the plot of Lost, but I have my doubts. And the finer points of opening doors do escape him from time to time.
He was on Celebrity Jeopardy once. Believe it or not, he made it to Final Jeopardy, but things went south from there.
Many people wonder if Happycat can ever get sad. It is a very rare occurrence. In fact, there is only one time that Happycat completely lost his happy. It started out as a typical day. He stopped by his favorite burger place to fill up on cheeseburger. Unfortunatley they ran out of cheesburger.
He became completely unhinged at that moment. He saw only red and became enraged. Somehow his happiness gland turned into some sort of mega-fury gland. It’s hard to explain what happened next.
The National Guard’s Emergency Cheeseburger Department was called in to bring Happycat several hundred burgers in order to resolve the incident peacefully. Happycat’s head decreased in size and returned to his body. He was once again happy and all was right. After some more study, scientists discovered that the proteins found in beef and cheese stimulated that happiness gland. If he goes too long without them, it can severely disrupt his brain chemistry.
Scientists learned quite a bit in their studies of Happycat. He may be the key to the perfect antidepressant. But even with their cat scans and brain tests and chemicals and whatever else it is that scientists do… there is one aspect of Happycat that has them completely baffled. For some reason… Happycat cannot die.
It’s a known scientific fact that normal cats have 9 lives. Happycat, however, seems to have an endless amount. Death has come for him many times, but has never succeeded. He once licked a stun gun. He took a bath with a toaster. He wandered off a cliff. He wandered off a cliff on a Segway. He wandered off a cliff on lemming-back. He has been struck by lightning 17 times and run over by various vehicles 38 times. Then there was that time he attempted to prepare his own blowfish. He had diet coke and pop rocks. He was attacked by a bear and then he was attacked by a slightly smaller bear. And while on a hunting trip, he was accidentally shot in the face by Dick Cheney.
Each time that he should have most assuredly died, he just walked away with a smile on his face and a bounce in his step.
Because of his resistance to death, it is said that he is ageless. He has always been and always will be. I realize that statement may cause skepticism, and I was once unconvinced of this myself. But if you peruse the annals of history, that infectious smile seems to pop up quite a bit.
In the end, the science of Happycat is of no consequence. All you really need to know is if you are ever feeling blue and you could use some cheering up, just call on Happycat to lift your spirits. It’s easy to summon him. Before you lay down to bed at night, just put a cheeseburger under your pillow. The next morning you’ll be awakened by a gentle licking of the face. You’ll open your eyes and see that great big smile and those chubby gray cheeks, and your heart will fill with joy.
For he is the one and only Happycat.
I Can Has Cheezburger?
Type of site
|Createdby||Co-founder Eric Nakagawa and Kari Unebasami|
I Can Has Cheezburger? (abbreviated as ICHC) is a blog-format website featuring videos (usually involving animals) and image macros. It was created in by Eric Nakagawa (Cheezburger), from Hawaii, and his friend Kari Unebasami (Tofuburger). The website was one of the most popular Internet sites of its kind receiving as many as 1,, hits per day at its peak in May  ICHC was instrumental in bringing animal-based image macros and lolspeak into mainstream usage and making Internet memes profitable.
ICHC was created on January 11, , when Nakagawa posted an image from comedy website Something Awful of a smiling British Shorthair cat, known as Happycat, with a caption of the animal asking, "I can has cheezburger?" in a style popularised by 4chan. It is from this image that the site derives its name. After posting similar images, Nakagawa then converted the site to a monetized blog.
A group of investors acquired the website in September for US$2 million. The blog became the flagship site of the Cheezburger Network, led by Ben Huh. The network also includes FAIL Blog and Know Your Meme. In the network was acquired by Literally Media.
ICHC's content is submitted by the site's readers, and hosts "the LOL Builder", an image macro creation tool. The number of submissions has risen dramatically with the growth of the site. In July , ICHC received as many as submissions per day. By January , the average was  Only about a dozen or so submissions per day are posted to the website, while updates are timed to coincide with when readers are most likely to be visiting the site – morning, lunchtime and evenings. As of early , ICHC gets about 2 million page views per day.
The site attempts to maintain a community feel, encouraging interactivity with readers via a voting system where users can rate an image from one to five "cheezburgers", and through themes as one image will attract responses to form a continuous narrative. According to Nakagawa, "It's like you're creating a story supplied by people in the community, and then the people in the community supply the next part of the story." Until , ICHC also ran a wiki at SpeakLolSpeak.com designed to be a collection of important lolspeak phrases.
Popular trends on the ICHC website for captioning have included "ceiling cat" (usually a white cat); "basement cat" (a black cat); the "itteh bitteh kitteh committeh"; invisible [something]; the Lolrus and his "bukkit"; fail (now moved to FAIL Blog); "om nom nom" (as in eating sounds); references to "cheezburgers"; "happy caturday"; "monorail kitteh"; "oh hai"; and "kthxbai" ("OK, thanks, goodbye"). ICHC has popularized snowclones such as "I'm in your (noun), (verb ending in ing) your (noun)"; " [some activity or emotion], ur doin it right/wrong"; and "I gave/brought you [something] but I eated it/uzed it all up".
The typeface Impact is used in almost every picture on all the I Can Has Cheezburger websites (though not as much on its subsidiary websites, such as Memebase), and has even gone as far as to be attempted to be replicated in an oil painting representation of the original "Happy cat" (the original lolcat to say "I Can Has Cheezburger?") on the ICHC website. This use of the font stems from it being the font of choice in Something Awful image macros for many hence it is the default font in the site's Lolcat Builder. Many people creating lolcats in other software have used the same font to retain the classic I Can Has Cheezburger look. Other standard fonts are available on the builder.
Spin-off projects and publications
A network of related sister sites has developed alongside ICHC, called the Cheezburger Network. 25 of these are linked to each other via a navigation bar at the top of each site. LOLwork on Bravo chronicled employees lives at the ICHC office.
ICHC produced a book, I Can Has Cheezburger?: A LOLcat Colleckshun, in  A second ICHC book, How To Take Over The Wurld: An LOLcat Guide 2 Winning, was published in  Also, FAIL Blog released its first book, Fail Nation: A Visual Romp Through the World of Epic Fails, on October 6, 
Cheezburger was the subject of the LOLworkreality television series on the Bravo television network. The series followed Ben Huh and his staff as they created new content for the site.
#ICanHazPDF, derived from I Can Has Cheezburger?, is a hashtag used on Twitter by researchers seeking academic papers for free to get around academic journals' paywalls.
- ^Wortham, Jenna (April 25, ). "Behind the Memes: Kickin' It With the I Can Has Cheezburger? Kids Underwire". Wired.com. Retrieved September 26,
- ^Huh, Ben (March 9, ). "SXSW Panel LOLWUT? Why Do I Keep Coming Back to This Website?". Rocketboom. Archived from the original on March 15, Retrieved March 16,
- ^ abcdTozzi, John (July 13, ). "Bloggers Bring in the Big Bucks". BusinessWeek. Archived from the original on February 15, Retrieved February 13,
- ^ abSteel, Sharon (February 1, ). "The cuteness surge". The Phoenix. Retrieved February 13,
- ^Moses, Asher (July 18, ). "Huh? He's a weird burger and a net cult". Sydney Morning Herald.
- ^"Literally Media Buys Cheezburger To Reach Millennials". www.mediapost.com. Retrieved June 13,
- ^"Cheezburger's new owner is Israeli digital-media company". The Seattle Times. April 21, Retrieved June 13,
- ^Grossman, Lev (July 12, ). "Creating a Cute Cat Frenzy". Time. Archived from the original on July 14, Retrieved February 13,
- ^Rutkoff, Aaron (August 25, ). "With 'LOLcats' Internet Fad, Anyone Can Get In on the Joke". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved February 13,
- ^Wortham, Jenna (April 25, ). "Behind the Memes: Kickin' It With the I Can Has Cheezburger? Kids". Wired. Retrieved May 8,
- ^"The Definitive Lolcats Glossary - Speak Lol Speak". speaklolspeak.com. Archived from the original on January 18, Retrieved September 17,
- ^Whatportcom, History and design of image macros Archived March 28, , at the Wayback Machine
- ^Patterson, Troy (November 7, ). "Another Day at the LOLffice". Slate.
- ^"I Can Has Cheezburger? A Lolcat Collekshun". Archived from the original on May 18,
- ^Ryan, Nelson. "How to Take Over Teh Wurld: A LOLcat Guide 2 Winning". Strong Socials. Retrieved September 18,
- ^"FAIL NATION: Are we really this dumb?". Quad-City Times. November 28, Retrieved December 24,
- ^"It's "Bravo's Big Premiere Week," Featuring Five New and Returning Series Kicking Off November 4". The Futon Critic. October 23, Retrieved October 28,
- ^Gardner, Carolyn Caffrey; Gardner, Gabriel J. "Bypassing Interlibrary Loan Via Twitter: An Exploration of #icanhazpdf Requests"(PDF). ALA. Retrieved October 22,
Cat meme happy
The key defenses The enemy's resistance is completely suppressed 3 hours 28 minutes after the start of the assault. I noticed that while our attention was diverted to this couple, Tom settled down next to Christie and stroked her leg. Christy obviously liked Tom, although she didnt touch him in return, she smiled contentedly. I felt a pang of jealousy, but then I also came up with an idea, from which my penis immediately tensed.
- Hey boy, serve me.CAT MEMES COMPILATION V08
That until the mug is empty. ", Anya asked.Yes, daughter, this is how it should be," Mom confirmed. Oh, it will take a long time, the mug is large, it is slowly emptying, "the girl was amazed.
You will also like:
- Zillow monterey ca
- Skyrim quest id
- Frozen garden reviews
- Tuner cars movie
- Modern diy mailbox
- Frida kahlo blanket
- Coach daisy bag 2021
- Lexus 2010 price
- Yamaha xt 600 supermoto
- Boa edd card
What, haven't you been with a girl for a long time. I moaned affirmatively and actively nodded my head. - Well, that's right, my father once again straightened the tip, I also got up in my soul, and in bed. Although there were no girls around.