This app has a free trial
Make music online. Record instruments, vocals and use loops. Collaborate and create music with friends from anywhere. Make music online by using loops and software instrument and by recording vocals, guitars and more. Invite friends to collaborate. It's free and no download is required. Soundtrap is a digital audio workstation (DAW) accessible directly in your browser from a variety of devices, such as Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Linux, Android phones and tablets and iPads. Use Soundtrap by yourself to create your next hit or collaborate in the music making with people from all over the world. For example, start a new song using all the built in professional loops and software instruments on your tablet when on the bus, continue on your Windows machine when arriving at home, invite a couple of friends, who are working on Mac and Chromebook devices, and conduct a video chat from within the studio coming up with the bass line for the song and finally find a didgeridoo player in the Soundtrap community laying down a unique ending of the song; you are all working in the same project seeing and hearing all the changes. It's like Google Docs, but for music production! Experience the new way of making music together!
What's new in this version
Fixed problem with microphone access when doing recordings
- Create music with a large set of high-quality, professional loops.
- Record vocals, electric guitars, acoustic guitar, bass and more.
- Use the preamp and the large number of high-quality guitar, bass and vocal effects
- Play the built-in sampled instruments (piano, organ, synths, drums)
- Save your recordings in the cloud
- Invite friends to collaborate on the recording using, for example, video chat possibilities.
- Share your recordings on Facebook, Twitter and SoundCloud
- Distribute your music on iTunes, Deezer, Spotify, Rhapsody and Google Play
- Use it on Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Linux, Android phones and tablets and iPad
|OS||Xbox, Windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher|
|Architecture||x86, x64, ARM, ARM64|
|OS||Xbox, Windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher|
|Architecture||x86, x64, ARM, ARM64|
Soundtrap’s free version allows unlimited projects
Soundtrap, the maker of the cloud-based DAW of the same name, has announced that the free version of its service, Soundtrap Basic, now lets users save an unlimited number of multi-track projects. The company had previously limited that number to five unless you were a paid subscriber.
The Basic version now offers access to over 200 instruments, 2,200 loops, audio/MIDI editing and tracks of unlimited length. However, access to Soundtrap’s full complement of loops, effects and automation still remains restricted to paid users. Also unavailable in the free version is Antares Auto-Tune and Voice Transform functions, though you can audition these processors before deciding whether to upgrade.
Soundtrap made the news recently with Soundtrap for Storytellers, a new pricing tier aimed at podcasters, that included auto-transcription, text-based audio editing and direct publishing to Spotify.
Paid Soundtrap plans range in price from $7.99 to $13.99 per month. More information at soundtrap.com.
Online freemium music and audio editor
|Founded||April 1, 2012; 9 years ago (2012-04-01)|
|Founders||Björn Melinder, Fredrik Posse, Gabriel Sjöberg, Per Emanuelsson|
|Per Emanuelsson (CEO)|
Soundtrap is a freemium online cross-platform digital audio workstation for browsers that allows users to create music or podcasts. The DAW is operated by Soundtrap AB, which was bought by Spotify in November 2017. Soundtrap is offered in English, Spanish, French, German, and Swedish, with the latter four being added in 2017.
The DAW includes inputs for external instruments, an instrument player, a way to input and export MIDI files, collaboration features, Patterns BeatMaker (introduced in 2017) and a built-in autotune provided by Antares Audio Technologies.
Soundtrap and Soundtrap AB were founded April 1, 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden by Björn Melinder, Fredrik Posse, Gabriel Sjöberg, and Per Emanuelsson, who believed that it was too "complex to make music" and who wanted to create a studio with collaboration and “a full production environment where you can do professional-sounding podcasts, collaboratively done on the web.” Soundtrap Studio was launched in beta in 2013. The next year, it was featured at Google I/O. In 2016, Soundtrap scored $6 million for their Series A round.
In November 2017, Spotify acquired Soundtrap, with Soundtrap stating that the move was a "culturally, creatively and strategically" great fit. The company had revenues of 900,000 kronor, making it one of Spotify's most expensive acquisitions.
In 2018, Soundtrap won the EdTech Awards for the Arts, Music, Creative Solutions Category. The next year, it offered unlimited projects for the free tier without having to upgrade to a better plan.
Soundtrap is split into three programs: Soundtrap for Music Makers, Soundtrap for Storytellers, and Soundtrap for Education.
Soundtrap for Education
Soundtrap for Education was introduced in 2015, being showcased in 2016 at the Future of Education Technology Conference as a way for teachers and students of all ages to explore creative sound making in a safe and secure environment as well as at home. The program is COPPA, GDPR and FERPA compliant and is compatible with Google Classroom and Soundtrap for Storytellers.
The program was named "The Best Website for Teaching and Learning" in 2015 by the American Association of School Librarians and was featured on Google for Education's "Creative Apps for Chromebooks" in 2016. It was also given by Common Sense Media, saying that the dashboard was easy to use and that the "extensive video tutorials and support features facilitate use of this tool to its fullest potential."
In March 2020, Soundtrap for Education was made free for the fall semester due to the COVID-19 pandemic. That same year, it was named the "Music Education Solution of the Year" by EdTech.
Soundtrap for Storytellers
Soundtrap for Storytellers was introduced on May 24, 2019 as a way for people to create podcasts. The program includes a transcript feature which can record and automatically transcribe a voice, a tool to edit the transcript, and a tool for managing shows and episodes as well as directly upload podcasts to Spotify. The In October 2019, the transcription feature was expanded to include French, Spanish,German, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese and Swedish. The program also has a way to remotely interview guests and to create your own jingle.
The program was created to help podcasters with editing, transcribing, remote interviewing, and adding sound effects, as well as having one platform to create podcasts with. According to the CEO of Soundtrap AB, Per Emanuelsson, Soundtrap for Storytellers "helps teachers differentiate instruction for students of all abilities within one classroom, giving students a compelling way to channel their thoughts and perspectives."
Soundtrap for Storytellers has been described as the "Google Docs of podcasting."
Soundtrap for Music Makers
Soundtrap for Music Makers was introduced in 2020 and has more features than the free tier, including Auto-Tune, more instruments, and sounds from Splice and Freesound.
- ^ ab"Soundtrap AB". Startup Ranking.
- ^"Soundtrap". Stockholm Design Lab.
- ^"Soundtrap". San Francisco Unified School District.
- ^"Spotify just bought a DAW, online studio Soundtrap". RouteNote. November 20, 2017.
- ^"Soundtrap Expands Music and Podcast Platform to Four New Languages in 57 Countries". edCircuit. May 26, 2017.
- ^"Soundtrap Expands Its Successful Cloud-Based Music and Podcast Recording Platform to Four New Languages in 57 Countries". audioXpress. May 29, 2017.
- ^Kimber, Aoife (June 14, 2017). "Soundtrap First to Enable Import and Export of MIDI Music Files to Music Scores Using only a Browser". Business Wire.
- ^"Soundtrap – The Free in-browser DAW Review". RouteNote. July 1, 2015.
- ^"Our Latest Release: Patterns – Beatmaker". Sountrap. November 24, 2017.
- ^"Getting Started with Auto-Tune and Soundtrap". Antares Audio Technologies.
- ^Quah, Nicholas (May 14, 2019). "It's a (Sound)Trap!". Hot Pod News.
- ^"About Soundtrap". Soundtrap.
- ^"Soundtrap". Stack Overflow.
- ^O'Hear, Steve (October 10, 2016). "Online music and audio recording studio Soundtrap scores $6M Series A". TechCrunch.
- ^Perez, Sarah; Lunden. Ingrid (November 17, 2017). "Spotify acquires online music studio Soundtrap as it goes after creators". TechCrunch.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- ^Carlsson, Sven (November 17, 2017). "Spotify köper svenska musikbolaget Soundtrap". Di Digital (in Swedish).
- ^Carlsson, Sven (November 17, 2017). "Spotify köper svenska Soundtrap, som i fjol värderades till över 200 miljoner kronor. "Fantastiskt", säger Soundtraps vd Per Emanuelsson". Di Digital (in Swedish).
- ^"SPOTIFY ACQUIRES 'ONLINE RECORDING STUDIO' SOUNDTRAP". Music Business Worldwide. November 17, 2017.
- ^Magdirila, Phoebe; Gubagaras, Mark. "Spotify faces $1.6B suit; Mediahuis completes TMG stake acquisition". S&P Global.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- ^"2018 – Finalists & Winners". EdTech.
- ^Allen, Meredith (April 12, 2018). "Soundtrap Wins the 2018 Edtech Award Arts, Music, Creative Solutions Category". Soundtrap.
- ^Sawers, Paul (June 26, 2019). "Spotify's Soundtrap offers creators unlimited free storage for songs and podcasts". VentureBeat.
- ^Ha, Anthony (June 26, 2019). "Spotify-owned Soundtrap adds unlimited storage to the free tier of its recording software".
- ^Stassen, Murray (June 26, 2019). "SPOTIFY'S ONLINE PODCAST AND MUSIC STUDIO SOUNDTRAP LAUNCHES NEW FREE TIER". Music Business Worldwide.
- ^Kolodziejczak, Clément (June 27, 2019). "hSoundtrap, le studio en ligne de Spotify, supprime sa limite de cinq projets gratuits". Clubic (in French).
- ^"Browser support". Soundtrap.
- ^Treija, Ieva (October 11, 2016). "Online music and audio recording studio Soundtrap introduces education version and secures € 5.4 million funding". EU Startups.
- ^Schaffhauser, Dian (January 19, 2016). "Soundtrap Releases Education Edition for Online Music Collaboration". THE Journal.
- ^"SOUNDTRAP IS CHANGING MUSIC EDUCATION". SouthEast Education Network. October 21, 2016.
- ^"Soundtrap For Education". The American Music Teacher. 65 (5): 6. 2016.
- ^"Soundtrap for Education Podcasting". Synnex. September 28, 2019.
- ^Habley, Jen (June 29, 2015). "AASL Announces 2015 Best Apps & Best Websites". Knowledge Quest.
- ^Kimber, Aoife (June 27, 2016). "Soundtrap Selected for Google for Education's "Creative Apps for Chromebooks" Program". Business Wire.
- ^Powers, Melissa. "Soundtrap". Common Sense Media.
- ^Adavis (March 24, 2020). "Soundtrap for Education Offers Extended Trials to Support Schools". Soundtrap.
- ^"Soundtrap Offers Extended Free Trial to Support Distance Learning". eSchool News. April 8, 2020.
- ^"EdTech Breakthrough Award Winners". EdTech.
- ^"Soundtrap Named Music Education Solution of the Year". the Learning Counsel.
- ^"Soundtrap Named Music Education Solution of the Year". EIN Presswire. June 24, 2020.
- ^"Soundtrap Named Music Education Solution of the Year". edCircuit. June 24, 2020.
- ^"Soundtrap Named Music Education Solution of the Year". EIN Presswire. June 24, 2020.
- ^"Soundtrap for Storytellers Helps Podcasters Take Their Shows to the Next Level". Spotify. May 24, 2019.
- ^Wiggers, Kyle (May 14, 2019). "Spotify-owned Soundtrap launches cloud-based podcast creation and recording tool". VentureBeat.
- ^Washenko, Anna (May 14, 2019). "Spotify pushes further into podcast creation with Soundtrap for Storytellers program". RAIN News.
- ^Perez, Sarah (May 24, 2019). "Spotify-owned Soundtrap launches a podcast studio in the cloud". TechCrunch.
- ^O'Brien, Terrence (May 14, 2019). "Soundtrap for Storytellers is Spotify's latest play for podcasters". Engadget.
- ^Carman, Ashley (May 14, 2019). "Spotify-owned Soundtrap wants to make editing a podcast as easy as using Google Docs". The Verge.
- ^Locker, Melissa (May 14, 2019). "Spotify's new Soundtrap for Storytellers makes it even easier to start that podcast". Fast Company.
- ^González, Gabriela (October 31, 2019). "Soundtrap for Storytellers, la herramienta de creación de podcasts de Spotify ya es capaz de transcribir en español". Genbeta (in Spanish).
- ^"Soundtrap for Storytellers, a nova ferramenta de criação de podcasts, é lançada mundialmente". Terra (in Portuguese). May 14, 2019.
- ^"Soundtrap for Storytellers, Podcast Creation Tool Now Launches Transcription Service in French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, and Swedish". Business Wire. October 31, 2019.
- ^"Soundtrap Adds Translation Feature In Five More Languages". InsideRadio. October 31, 2019.
- ^Thorpe, Jen (May 26, 2019). "Soundtrap for Storytellers Helps Make Podcasting Easier". Podcaster News.
- ^Betts, Will (May 15, 2019). "Soundtrap for Storytellers is a browser-based podcasting studio". MusicTech.
- ^"Soundtrap for Storytellers Offers Podcast Tools". Radio World. June 12, 2019.
- ^"Soundtrap for Storytellers launches globally". MUSIC:ED. December 13, 2019.
- ^Ulukan, Gözde (May 15, 2019). "Spotify bünyesindeki Soundtrap, podcast düzenlemeye yardımcı olan "Storytellers" özelliğini tanıttı". Webrazzi (in Turkish).
- ^"Soundtrap for Storytellers podcast creation tool introduced". the Learning Counsel.
- ^"Soundtrap for Storytellers, New Podcast Creation Tool Launches Globally- Classroom-appropriate Version to Be Made Available to Schools". Associated Press. May 14, 2019.
- ^"Soundtrap for Storytellers, New Podcast Creation Tool Launches Globally". audioXpress. May 16, 2019.
- ^Solsman, Joan (May 14, 2019). "Spotify launches the Google Docs of podcasting". CNET.
- ^"Soundtrap by Spotify Lets You Record, Edit, and Collaborate With Anyone, Anywhere". Futurism. July 29, 2020.
Your everywhere Studio by Spotify
Make some noise, explore a new sound, create a song or collaborate with others. Welcome to the collective of passionate creators, whether you already are one or aspire to become one.
When you have the urge to create
Explore our extensive collection of beats, loops and instruments or connect your own instrument. If you have the urge to create, there are no longer any excuses.
On any device
Record, edit and collaborate on any device, anywhere you go. Even better, all of your projects are stored online in the cloud.
Soundtrap's Auto-Tune® feature offers you the ability to pitch and modify your voice recordings.
(Powered by Antares)
Create professional sounds with this powerful tool. Tweak the volume, pan and use the sweep effect to your heart's content.
Connect your own microphone, guitar or any other instrument.
Loops & Presets
+ 4,000 high quality beats and presets. You want it? We've got it.
Make your own beats in a easy and intuitive way.
Share all of your creative moments and collaborate in real time with your bandmates, other artists or anyone else. Make new music with friends and new friends with music.
The Soundtrap Capture App provides a simple and quick way to record and develop music ideas collaboratively on mobile. It gives the space to jam in one place - see who’s recording, vibe to ideas, discuss and react to them in real-time.
Coming soon on Android
Sign up for a free account to get notified.
Soundtrap free is
Soundtrap Launches New Free Tier With Unlimited Storage - Users Can Create Songs and Podcasts Without Limits
Stockholm, Sweden, and New York City, NY – June 26, 2019 – In its ongoing quest
to revolutionize music making and storytelling for everyone, Soundtrap, a Spotify-owned
company, is releasing a new version of its free tier, that will now enable anyone with a
passion for music or podcasts to create and save as many multi-track projects as they
want - no limits at all. This unlimited capacity has until now only been available for paying subscribers.
Soundtrap is a popular, easy-to-use online collaborative music and podcast recording
studio. It allows users to connect and work on the same tune or podcast in real time using any connected device, no matter where they are in the world. Previously, Soundtrap’s free version allowed just five stored projects, but now unlimited storage is combined with more than double the number of free music loops: 2,210 in total. The free plan also includes 210 software instruments and, since the storage restriction is now lifted, Soundtrap users can connect and collaborate with like-minded people around the
world in unlimited collaborations.
“This new version gives freedom to anyone who likes to be creative with music or podcasts, and we are very excited to see what our users will do with all the new capacity,”
said Per Emanuelsson, managing director of Soundtrap at Spotify. "Any creator will now
be able to store all their great ideas. They can keep them around for future reference
and then share them with friends to collaborate or edit them as suits their needs.”
"Soundtrap’s new no-fee product follows our parent company Spotify’s revamped free
tier implemented a year ago. We're joining Spotify's lead in improving what's available to
those who use our basic, no-fee product," said Emanuelsson. "Offering an even richer
palette of tools for free online music and podcast making inspires greater creativity and
is likely to increase the love of music and storytelling for everyone passionate about
connecting and creating."
The free multi-platform software tool now also includes audio effects for making music
Soundtrap is an online, collaborative music and podcast recording studio. Make music with hundreds of software instruments and thousands of high-quality loops, or record podcasts easily. Collaborate remotely with anyone, in real-time, using the chat in the studio. Work on your projects wherever you are on almost any device, everything is stored in the cloud so that you can start a project on your phone and continue on a computer. Soundtrap - your everywhere studio by Spotify.
• Record music and podcasts together online
• Invite friends to collaborate remotely on your recordings using the chat in the studio
• Create music with thousands of high-quality, professionally recorded loops in a variety of genres
• Record vocals and play the built-in sampled instruments (piano, organ, synths, drums and more)
• Use a large number of high-quality and professional effects
• Subscribe to edit your vocals with Antares Auto-Tune®
• Save all your recordings in the cloud for easy access from all devices
• Download and share your recordings via email, Whatsapp, Messenger, Facebook, Twitter, and Soundcloud
• Use Soundtrap on Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Linux, iOS and Android
Visit our website www.soundtrap.com for more features, like the Interactive Transcript for podcast editing or to use Automation for your recordings. Try the Premium and Supreme features in our 1-month free trial!
- Christmas wreath clipart
- Am3 motherboard
- Apartments escondido ca
- Runaround sue mp3 download
- Aurora animal shelter
- Pfister shower handle install
- Ocala craigslist farm
- Ww2 trench shovel
- Hotels in ensenada
- Pa deer population 2019
- Big boy powerlifter
Want the quick answer? We rated Soundtrap a 9.1 out of 10 and consider it the best online DAW. Try it free.
Every engineer ever has to start somewhere. Some get thrown right into the mix of things and have to learn through trial by fire. Others take courses and learn from friends. But now there is a third perfect combination of those 2 methods, and that is Soundtrap.
Start Recording Music In Minutes, Sign Up For Free.
Brought to you by one of our favorite streaming platforms, Spotify Ltd., Soundtrap is a new step in education as well as beat-making and collaborations.
Table of Contents
How We Reviewed Soundtrap
When we looked at Soundtrap, our goal was to see how useful it was as a whole and how easily it could be used and accessed. The key aspects we wanted to include as a part of our review are comparable to other common DAWs, such as FL Studio. Here is what we cover.
- Overall – How effective is Soundtrap as a DAW
- Features – Built in features as it relates to audio recording and music production
- Compatibility – How compatible this DAW is for all users
- Pricing – How Soundtrap compares in pricing to similar products
- Bonus & Extras – The additional features that are exclusive or different from competing DAWs
Soundtrap is designed for the learner as well as the advanced creator for many different styles of recording, ranging from podcasts to hip hop. It is one of the few (Bandlab is another) cloud-based DAW’s that allows collaborations within the same session in real-time. It’s a legitimate community of musicians.
Start free trial.
This allows for live recordings across multiple locations as well as creative input from every person involved through voice and video chat.
Another great utility of Soundtrap is interviewing for a podcast without having to run multiple programs for a call. It can also record calls and transcribe your conversations to ease the editing process later.
I love how Soundtrap also combines beat making and loops into one location. It works with most interfaces as well as having special settings to help you enhance the recordings of the built-in microphone of whatever device you are using. Recoding is handled at a sample rate of 96kHz which is a standard across most of the industry.
Soundtrap is perfect for beginners and experienced creators alike. For educators, it has an excellent set up for a classroom environment to learn the fundamentals of mixing as well as having many options that a more experienced engineer could use.
So AutoTune has become a staple in the industry, and no DAW is without a way to use it. That includes Soundtrap.
Soundtrap has it built into where you can choose whether you want a light touch of autotune that doesn’t have much change or if you want a heavy effect that is similar to a T-Pain style. You simply choose the level of effect, the key, and any notes within the key that you wish to avoid.
Loops & Presets
The loops and presets, grouped by genre, are available in Soundtrap are all free to use. That means you can use them without a special license in any and all of your tracks (as long as you don’t claim to have created the loop itself). You even have access to samples and loops from Splice.
The Beatmaker is an easy looping device that you can create the base of your beats. It is separated into 4 bars that loop, and you choose where you want hits from the drums, as well as which drums you want to be hit.
Looking for fresh new sounds?
You’ll find a bunch in our sample pack marketplace.
Automation (Mixing & Mastering)
For mixing your song, it’s a fairly simple approach that you would take with any other type of DAW. The only drawbacks are its lack of in-depth customization. However, that makes it much easier to use for someone with little to no experience. It has a great introduction to automation, which is the change in dynamics and settings throughout the entirety of the song.
The mastering that Soundtrap offers is automatic and uses its own algorithm to provide you with an automatically mastered track whenever you are ready to export and release your song.
The biggest drawback to Soundtrap is the lack of compatibility with third-party plugins. It can only work with its own plugins and effects. However, this simplifies a lot of the music production process for those who are just learning and looking to improve their skills.
If you would like to learn more about third-party plugins as well as how to use them check out the guides we have here.
Like every other DAW, Soundtrap works best on an actual computer. One thing to remember is that it does need to be used in a browser. Now what that means is that it requires an internet connection to be able to work on your projects.
However, it does not need some incredibly high speed to work well. Generally, for a classroom setting with multiple people recording at once, they suggest 20 Megabits per second. That is easily maintained since the average internet plan is 150 Mbits.
The biggest advantage of having your DAW in the browser is the elimination of storage and compatibility concerns with your desktop computer. In the browser, all of that simply goes away.
iPhone & iOS
The app itself is free making it easy to initially download having no extra costs. It seems to work very well giving you the option to get ideas going on the fly. However, it seems the more in-depth portions of the DAW work much better on a computer.
Just as on iPhone, the Soundtrap application is free for Android on the Google Play store. Again, it does not seem to be quite as functional as using a computer but is still great for getting started and working on the smaller tasks, or just experimenting creatively.
With pricing, you can pay two different ways – monthly, and annually. Their pricing is fairly low compared to many other DAWs that are standard in the industry.
Soundtrap is definitely geared towards beginners and musicians learning production, so their target audience is more price-conscious and may not want to spend $500 or more on popular DAWs.
That being said, you can’t go wrong paying what you would for a Netflix account for a DAW. For each of the payment options, you get a subscription built to match what your creative style requires.
|Music Makers Premium||Music Makers Supreme||Storytellers||Complete|
|$9.99 per/month||$14.99 per/moth||$14.99 per/month||$17.99 per/month|
|$95.88 yearly ($7.99 per/month)||$143.88 yearly ($11.99 per/month)||$143.88 yearly ($11.99 per/month)||$167.88 yearly ($13.99 per/month)|
Bonus & Extras
In the Soundtrap community, you can share your creations as well as check out what tracks others have made. After hearing what others have done you can even request to do a collaboration with them.
Soundtrap has an amazing editing function that transcribes your dialogue as it unfolds, allowing you to more easily edit your audio. If you are looking for an easy way to upload your podcast, this is perfect for you. With your Storytellers subscription, you can upload directly to Spotify after completing an episode.
Soundtrap has broken many barriers by becoming an amazing option for over 10,000 teachers worldwide. It has been used not only to teach the basics of audio to students, but also to help produce creativity by helping children learn new languages, increase their reading fluency, and even helps them learn how to create radio advertisements that can meet a business’s standards.
A class can purchase a certain number of seats/licenses so as to have enough for every student to be involved. This allows for every student to be involved. Don’t worry, this is an extremely safe program that meets the standards of both COPPA and FERPA.
Soundtrap’s strategy of connecting users through an online studio allows for some powerful networking and community tools for musicians. In fact, it’s great for all forms of audio recording including podcasting.
You can easily search artists or musicians with similar or needed skillsets in an effort to collaborate or simply make friends. Consider Soundtrap a social network for musicians.
Is Soundtrap Good For First Time DAW Users?
Soundtrap is a leader in education as well as information. The amount of tutorials available as well as their amazing question boards, off endless insight into their DAW and allow for people to learn directly from their peers and professionals alike.
Try SoundTrap Free.
With Soundtrap being run by Spotify, it opens up possibilities of exposure that you wouldn’t normally have when creating your own content. That being said, I cannot think of a better way for you to start learning and creating. If you are still wanting to learn about other DAWs and how they compare to Soundtrap we have a lot of information available for you right here.