One focus area of the Amazon Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) mission is to provide tools, resources, and environments that support safe, efficient, healthy behaviors and encourage employees to proactively manage their health and wellbeing. To support this focus area, Amazon is seeking a full-time WHS Specialist (WHSS) to serve as a designated representative for their assigned building coordinating and implementing all areas of the Amazon Global Program as directed by the leadership. The WHSS promotes a positive culture while complying with Amazon standards and maintaining a safe work environment. This includes conducting trainings and coaching associates on observed work habits.
The WHSS is required to maintain accurate daily, weekly, and monthly metrics to report to onsite management teams and corporate based reporting systems. The WHSS supports management’s efforts to ensure compliance with all corporate Program expectations and applicable federal & state laws. The WHSS also conducts risk assessments related to jobs performed (Job Hazard Analysis) and new equipment introductions. In addition, the WHSS is responsible for recommending appropriate risk mitigation measures to management, including ergonomics. Candidate must be willing to work any shift, based on availability. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Maintain accurate daily, weekly, and monthly metrics to report to onsite management teams and corporate based reporting systems
· Support management efforts to ensure compliance with all corporate program expectations and applicable federal and state laws
· Conduct risk assessments related to jobs performed (Job Hazard Analysis) and new equipment introductions
· Responsible for recommending appropriate risk mitigation measures to management, including ergonomics
· Available to work flexible shifts including days, nights and/or weekends
· High school or equivalent diploma
· Minimum of 1 years in an environmental Health & Safety (EHS) related field or bachelor’s degree in related field
· Knowledge of OSHA regulations specifically 29 CFR
· Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel in a professional capacity
· Experience maintaining confidentiality in matter involving security and/or personnel issues in the workplace
· Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a safety related field
· Strong communication, teamwork, analysis, judgment, and customer focus skills
· Experience leading and managing a team ability to analyze accident data, new processes, and machinery for potential safety concerns and conduct job hazard and job safety analyses
· Experience in emergency response and currently holds First Aid and CPR certificates
· Experience in workers compensation case management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Meet Amazonians working in Environment, Health & Safety
We support the delivery of great customer service by ensuring that employees work in a healthy and safe way at work. We insist on the highest standards of health, safety and welfare in the workplace and partner with other departments to achieve a continually improving performance. Our involvement ranges from undertaking routine daily equipment and process inspections on site to influencing policy, process, building and equipment design.
We want experienced hands-on safety professionals to join our team and help our operation achieve safety excellence. Our managers implement programs to prevent injury, damage and loss; manage Amazon assets and lead teams of strong people. We assess all our operations, planning for every eventuality and inspiring, our people to perform better. Our work environments are fast-paced and innovative with limitless opportunities to develop. Aside from being technically competent, EHS team members are owners, have a strong service ethic, are passionate about the development of operational managers and team members alike, coaching, monitoring, and managing relationships with internal customers. The desired skills for an EHS leader are having bias for action and critical thinking. People with an operations background who understand systems and processes.
***Roles are available in Gateshead, Coalville, Bolton***
Year-on-year, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can, to keep all our team members safe, fulfilled, motivated and empowered. To enable us achieve this, we’re seeking an enthusiastic Workplace Health and Safety Specialist. With your Bias for Action we will need you to step in and support the Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) team in one of our Fulfillment Centres.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, innovative and hands-on person who is enthusiastic about Health and Safety in a professional context. In time, we’ll expect you to become as customer-centric as we are and apply this to your work each day.
You will also need to be able to identify, coordinate and promote improvements in Workplace Health and Safety, while engaging operational and other support function stakeholders. The WHS Specialist will report directly to the Fulfillment Centre WHS Manager.
· Assisting with the delivery of safety performance and monitoring, in line with personnel, team and functional goals and objectives
· Facilitating and/or arranging training programs on critical Fulfillment Centre WHS issues, and the training of new Health and Safety team members
· Supporting the implementation of WHS programs within Fulfillment Centre Operations, while delivering key risk assessment activities
· Promoting compliance with local and EU legislation, and participating in the EU Fulfilment Centre EHS Safety Audit Programme
· Ensuring that WHS systems are kept accurate at all times, with completed incident reports, alongside all supporting documentation, and assisting the WHS Manager with the construction of incident prevention programs
· Contributing to Fulfilment Centre requests for improvement of on-site safety and positively impact accident trends
· Preparing responses to insurers or solicitors in response to any personal injury claims
· Acting as a proxy for the EHS Manager, as and when required
· Arranging, facilitating and contributing to Fulfilment Centre Safety Steering Committee meetings
· Arranging and conducting basic surveys and checks in the Fulfillment Centre environment, looking into facility processes, Health and Safety supplies as well as employee behaviours.
You’re qualified to NEBOSH Diploma/NVQ5 level or equivalent qualification, or you hold degree level qualifications in any subject and are willing to complete these or equivalent qualifications within an agreed timescale.
· You’re able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of essential Environment, Health and Safety legislation
· Candidates with relevant experience, from backgrounds that may differ from Safety disciplines, will also be considered.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
He pulled out the hidden grease from under the pillow, poured it abundantly on the guest's anus. Due to the fact that the lubricant was cold, its anal ring contracted and contracted. With two thumbs, I parted the buttocks, with the index fingers directed the penis into the anus parallel to the spine, and.
Specialist amazon jobs safety
Apparently, she gets sexual pleasure from this, "I thought. So another minute passed imperceptibly and I said: Enough massage, take Nastya's hand and lead her to the pot. The girl slowly got up from the couch, straightened up to her full height and suddenly, escaping from my hands, which still held her buttocks.
Clenched, rushed to the toilet with a bullet.Day in the Life of a Workplace Health and Safety Specialist (WHSS)
Exhausted by the torture I was subjected to, I fell asleep. I fell asleep on my stomach on a wide bed. This is how I liked sleeping the most. The only inconvenience was the hands, tied with ribbons and bolted to the headboard.
- Black magic symbol
- Dmv knowledge test
- Fish tank shipwreck decorations
- Candida albicans infection
- Juice wrld shirts
- Ford farm tractors
- Pirelli motorcycle tires
They could take part in the boys' evening entertainment. Now Liza was washed by five or six boys in turn, not embarrassed in the comments, and the timid girl, finally. Realizing that there was something wrong in what was happening, was embarrassed, but did not dare to protest. The apotheosis came before the arrival of Mom Lisa, the guys threw a party with a beer, and the drunken teenagers had fun, as best.
They could, Lisa was spanked for the received three, stood in the corner longer than usual, pushed on the toilet with amicable laughter, and finally had to put her ass under indispensable enema.