Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
• Review places you’ve visited. Add photos, missing roads and places.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
* Navigation isn't intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles
How to see your Google location history in Google Maps, and delete or turn off its location tracking
- Figuring out how to see your Google location history is easy to do in the Google Maps app.
- When you use Google Maps for navigation, the app stores all your destinations and the routes you took to get there.
- You can browse your Google Maps travel history and even see photos you took with your phone at each location.
- If you prefer not to store this information, you can delete locations from your Google Maps history, or disable location tracking entirely.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
For many of us, Google Maps has become an essential tool for getting around town (even though Google has been known to occasionally steer people the wrong way).
Google Maps keeps a record of everywhere you navigate, and the app makes it easy to see your location history, complete with the exact routes you took to get there. If you have privacy concerns, you can delete your history or disable it entirely.
The procedure for seeing your location history is the same on both the iPhone and Android devices.
How to see your location history in Google Maps
1. Start the Google Maps app on your phone.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines (called a "hamburger menu) at the top left of the screen.
3. Tap "Your timeline."
You can explore trips you've made, day-by-day. You can swipe the bottom half of the screen to change days, or tap the calendar icon at the top of the screen to choose a specific day. Google Maps even shows you photos you took with your phone's camera at locations on the map.
How to delete your location history in Google Maps
If you want to delete specific locations from your history, or clear all the data entirely, you can do that.
1. While on the Your timeline page, tap the three dots at the top right of the screen.
2. On the pop-up menu, tap "Settings."
3. You now have three options:
- To delete a specific set of locations, tap "Delete Location History range" and then, on the Delete range page, choose the start and end dates. Then tap "Delete."
- To clear your location history in its entirety, tap "Delete all Location History" and confirm your choice on the pop-up screen.
- To configure Google Maps to automatically clear your location history every few months, tap "Automatically delete Location History." On the next page, choose whether to delete your history every three months or every 18 months, and then tap "Next."
How to disable location tracking in Google Maps
If you never want Google Maps to store your location history at all, you can turn this feature off entirely.
1. While on the "Your timeline" page, tap the three dots at the top right of the screen.
2. In the pop-up menu, tap "Settings."
3. Tap "Location History is on."
4. On the Location History page, turn off Location History by swiping the button to the left.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links.
Google My Maps
Google My Maps is your way to keep track of the places that matter to you. Easily make custom maps to remember your favorite places, explore new cities, or plan great vacations.
MAKE THE MAP YOUR OWN
Personalize your custom maps and take them with you anywhere. Search for new places to save to the map or drop a pin right where you're standing.
SHARE YOUR WORLD
Need a way to show your friends around town? Make a map of your favorite places and become a virtual tour guide. You can even collaborate and make great maps together.
ALL YOUR MAPS WHERE YOU NEED THEM
Start making a map on the web and keep editing it in the app - or make a new map on the go.
• For the Google Maps app, go here: https://goo.gl/6cYU1w
• To fix problems with Google Maps data, please use Google Map Maker (http://goo.gl/VXaWnP) or report a problem (http://goo.gl/QAzXUH)
Well, we blush so much, dear. I squat low with legs wide apart. Why is this. What is she examining.
Location google my
My tongue play with her clitoris alternated with the entry of the tongue inside the vagina. A particular flinch occurred when I ran along the edge of the wrinkled lips of the hood. She began to wave her booty to the movements of my tongue. Suddenly she all bent almost into the bridge and tried to squeeze her legs and push my head away. But I tenaciously grabbed her buttocks and pressed my face into her crotch.Google My Business Listing Set Up - 2021 Step By Step Tutorial For Best Results
There she met another bare-legged jogger. Olya arrived three days ago and was better informed about the procedures in the sanatorium. - Listen, Tanya said, did you also receive transparent panties that hide nothing. Why do we need them. - Here you read the guide, All about sex, and you will understand that this is not so much for you as for an elite man, a.
You will also like:
- Labor unions quiz quizlet
- Lg sk9y firmware update
- Walmart tool set
- Endocrine dr sebi
- 2016 audi a3 custom
- Affordable smart tv
- Wagner spray tech reviews
- Camp creek sports bars
So, you can turn on the tap again. Bab, maybe that's enough?" Not enough, do what they tell you. "Grandson obediently opened the tap again.You see, Zhenya.