Samsung UE60KS7000U 7 Series - 60" LED-backlit LCD TV - 4K
We'll match against any other UK retailer store or website price including offer-code discounts.
How to request a business price match
We promise to match the competitor’s price available when you contact us. To request a price match for:
- Online purchases: Contact us here.
- In store purchases: Contact us here.
Information you’ll need
If you have already purchased you’ll need your receipt, the competitor you want us to match and details of any relevant voucher offers.
If you have not yet purchased you’ll need; the product code (available on the product page), our price, the competitor you want us to match and details of any relevant voucher offers.
We’ll even price match 7 days after your purchase!
Here’s how to get a price match if you’ve already bought:
If you see the same item cheaper elsewhere, within 7 days of buying from us we’ll refund you the difference.
If you bought online: call us on 0344 561 6789 and have your receipt handy.
Price Promise terms & conditions
We'll match against any other UK retailer store or website price including offer-code discounts. We’ll match the prices of any products (not delivery, installation charges, product protection plans or other services) offered on identical terms and where we can check the price and stock position. Our competitor’s product must be the same model number as ours. Both us and the competitor must have the product in stock and ready for delivery. We do not match competitor’s ink prices, trade, membership & 3rd party market place sellers.
Limited to maximum five units per order or transaction. Cannot be used with any other offer.
Samsung UA60JS7200 60" (152cm) SUHD Series 7 4K Smart TV - Factory Second 2nd
FACTORY PLUS WARRANTY
For Service, please email [email protected] or if your matter is urgent, please call the place of purchase.
1. Subject to the conditions below, the product is warranted for parts and labour from the date of purchase, and period varies as follows:
a) Full Manufacturer's Warranty on all Brand New Products
b) 12 Months Warranty on all Factory Second and Carton Damaged Products
c) 3 Months Warranty on all Refurbished Products
2. The warranty covers normal domestic use only; and where the product is being used for a commercial purpose or the product was purchased for resale (wholesale purchase) the warranty period is three (3) months from the date of purchase. This warranty is not transferable. Normal domestic use does not include using the product in caravans, mobile homes, buses, aircraft or seacraft.
3. This warranty does not cover any product sold or supplied by us that is covered by a warranty given by a third party, such as the product manufacturer, agent, distributor or supplier.
4. Factory Seconds products may be recondition and may have imperfections, for example physical damage, missing pixels, corrosion, etc that do not affect the operation or performance of the unit. All products are sold on an 'as is' basis and the customer is responsible for inspecting the product before purchase and the warranty does not cover any such imperfection.
5. This warranty is on a "return to base" basis. This means the customer is responsible for bringing any product back to the place of purchase for service under warranty and for collecting it afterwards. Subject to our operational constraints, we may carry out an in-home service within our normal service hours on air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, dishwashers, LED, LCD, PLASMA, OLED and Projector televisions with a screen size of 47" or more.
6. Lamps in LCD and DLP rear projector televisions are covered for ninety (90) days.
7. This warranty does not cover and is not limited to exclusion of the following:
a) any costs associated with the de-installation, re-installation, delivery, handling, freighting, transportation of the product or any part thereof or replacement and does not extend to any damage or loss occurring during, or associated with, transit. Insurance against such loss or damage is the responsibility of the customer.
b) missing remotes or other accessories, trims, brackets or installation components, physical damage or breakages to any part of the product after the purchaser or their agent has taken delivery of the product.
c) any defect or injury caused by or resulting from incorrect installation, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper voltage, or any alteration which affects the reliability or the performance of the unit, not attributable to faulty manufacture or components.
d) faults or damage to the product caused by foreign objects or substances including coins, bra wires, jewellery; hair pins, nails, spillages and blockages.
e) faults or damage caused by pests such as rats, mice or cockroaches.
f) damage to or faults with video heads, audio heads, lasers, or stylus resulting from wear and tear in normal use; dust or other particles on LCD lenses.
g) loss or damage to CDs, DVDs, video tapes, or other storage media or the loss of stored data on hard drives.
h) any consequential damage, such as water damage or loss of perishables such as food.
i) consumables, such as light bulbs, filters, deodorizers, batteries, fuses.
j) where the product is operating in accordance within the manufacturer's specifications or instructions on how to use the product.
k) where the user has maladjusted the controls or settings or failed to follow operating instructions, modified the product, used accessories not approved by the manufacturer, or used the product for a purpose for which it was not intended by the manufacturer.
l) faults caused by acts of God, mains supply defects, external interference or defective or inadequate antenna systems or cable service.
m) in-home service surcharges where the product is located outside of the Sydney metropolitan area or more than 15 km from the place of purchase;
n) corrosion or any defect caused by it;
o) faults, damage or losses caused by incorrect, faulty or sub-standard installation work by third parties;
p) service charges where the reported fault was not caused by a fault in the product;
q) any extra costs incurred by us to access and safely carry out service on any product, and especially any air conditioning product where the outdoor unit is not mounted at ground level.
8. Customers or their representatives must be available during normal business hours for the service agent to carry out the service call, and if the service agent is unable to carry out the service because the customer or their representative is not at the location of the product at the agreed time or unable to give the service agent access to the product for reasons within the responsibility of the customer or their representative, the customer will be liable for a fee for the futile service call.
9. Repair or replacement under the terms of the warranty does not give right to extension or a new beginning of the period of warranty.
10. Repairs or replacement may be carried out with functionally equivalent reconditioned parts or equivalent part. Parts that are replaced become the property of Factory Plus.
11. Any tampering with the product or unauthorised service carried out on the product voids the warranty.
12. This warranty is void if the Factory Seconds barcode label on the product is missing, broken, defaced or tampered with in any way.
13. This warranty is void if the product was not installed by a person holding a valid licence to do so or if the customer is unable to provide the name and licence number of the person who installed the product.
14. Promotions arranged by the Manufacturers are not valid for any products purchased from Factory Plus.
15. Unless otherwise specified to the customer, the benefits conferred by this warranty are additional to the guarantees, rights and remedies applicable to the product under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Marie african restaurant menu
- Dow dupont stock
- Power bi embedded tutorial
- Rehoboth beach apartments rent
- Cats exclusive appointment price
Samsung60" H7000 Series 7 Smart 3D Full HD LED TV overview
Samsung 60" 3D LED
Manufacturers Product Description
Powerful optimisation for enhanced picture quality Samsung's segmented dimming technology lets you enjoy viewing with deeper black and purer white shades, making everything you see more vivid and dramatic. It's all thanks to sophisticated contrast enhancement that gets the most from your TV and lets you enjoy all your entertainment at its best. Samsung's Micro Dimming gives you images more defined than ever.
|RMS Output Power||40 W|
|Sound System||DTS Studio Sound|
Energy and Performance
|Energy Consumption per Year||115 kWh|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A+|
|Maximum Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Operating Power Consumption||172 W|
|Manufacturer Part Number||UE60H7000STXXU|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.samsung.com/uk/|
|Product Name||60" H7000 Series 7 Smart 3D Full HD LED TV|
|Product Type||LED-LCD TV|
|Total Number of HDMI Ports||4|
Network and Communication
|Depth with Stand||26.8 cm|
|Dimensions||79.3 cm (H): 136.2 cm (W): 3.4 cm (D)|
|Height with Stand||83.3 cm|
|Weight Approximate||19.10 kg|
|Weight with Stand Approximate||21.10 kg|
|Width with Stand||136.2 cm|
|Backlight Technology||Edge LED|
|Electronic Program Guide||Yes|
|Interactive Features||Voice Control|
|Screen Size||152.4 cm (60")|
|Digital Tuner||DVB-T (MPEG4)|
|Motion Interpolation Technology||Clear Motion Rate 800|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
‹ Back to Samsung products
‹ Back to Samsung TVs
The official marketing text of Samsung 60” KS7000 7 Series Flat SUHD with Quantum Dot Display TV as supplied by the manufacturer
Welcome to a Quantum leap in picture quality
Introducing SUHD Quantum dot display which delivers striking colour and brightness for a superior UHD Premium viewing experience with 2200 PQI and the Smartest features on the planet.
Quantum Dot Colour
Welcome to an incredible unrivalled world of lifelike UHD picture quality, with 64 times more colour than UHD TVs. SUHD with Quantum Dot Display doesn’t just raise the bar, it changes the game by expressing an exceptionally wide range of colours, over 1 billion – breathing life into each and every one of them.
The latest standard for UHD content is High Dynamic Range. UHD TVs that are HDR compliant can all display the content, but not all HDR TVs are equal. HDR 1,000 provides a far superior High Dynamic Range experience for striking brightness, exceptional shadow detail and vividly accurate colour. HDR 1,000 ensures content is displayed exactly as the creator intended.
SUHD Remastering Engine
The SUHD remastering engine analyses the source of and the content coming into the TV to upscale and deliver pictures as close to HDR picture quality as possible, delivering wider colour and contrast ranges.
Seamlessly access all your entertainment sources through the Smartest TV on the Planet. Watch your most loved TV shows using the TV guide, switch to binge on UHD box sets through Netflix, Amazon Instant Video1 or catch up with shows you have missed through our variety Catch Up content partners2 – all of this is doable without interrupting what you are currently watching and all from the Smart Hub home screen. 3 Just 3 clicks to your favourite content.
Does your TV open up the world of console-less video gaming? Who needs a games console when you can access a wealth of video games from the cloud straight to your TV? Access a huge array of games without the need to invest in a console. Play alongside your favourite stars and race against the best racing drivers, directly through your TV.
Introducing the next generation of Premium UHD TV’s, not just more pixels but better pixels. Displaying a new generation of brightness and colour of professionally mastered UHD content from Hollywood studios.
Samsung’s unique 4 step UHD Upscaling process converts live TV, your movies and gaming to the highest resolution possible, transforming what you watch to premium picture quality. The technology identifies the specific process required to the input signal, noise reduction and upscaling to convert the source material into the UHD resolution of the TV. The last step dedicates resources of the processor to specific areas of the picture requiring detail enhancement. Samsung UHD upscaling engine raises all conventional content to more impressive quality and with fast and powerful processors it delivers the very best in UHD picture quality. That’s why Samsung are the most awarded UHD picture quality brand 2015.
Enjoy striking levels of contrast even when watching TV in the brightest environments with Ultra Black Technology. Experience all the vibrant colour and detail of next generation Premium UHD without having to close the curtains or turn off the lights. This new screen technology drastically reduces ambient light reflection to ensure maximum picture contrast is delivered as the Hollywood Director intended.
UHD Dimming technology divides the TV screen into hundreds of small zones, analysing each one independently to adjust colour, brightness and sharpness so you can experience better shadow detail and accurate colour when watching your favourite video content.
Precision Black gives superior contrast through backlight dimming technology delivering deep blacks with no loss of detail in the darkest of scenes.
Easily share your content to TV
Take pictures, videos and music from your mobile and PC to your Smart TV using the Samsung Smart View app. It gives you amazing convergence and easy connectivity, with majority of personal devices .
Faster speeds, stronger performance
The powerful Quad Core Processor speeds up your Samsung Smart TV so it reacts to commands and running apps instantly. It also gives you the speed to enjoy multitasking with the Multi-Link Screen.
Accelerate your Smart TV with Tizen
Tizen takes Smart TV performance to another level with faster boot times and quick access to Live TV and all your apps. It even provides support for popular local VOD apps for optimized TV viewing.
Simple and fast wireless connection
The built-in Wireless Lan lets you connect your Smart TV to the internet without the tangle of cables. With the streamlined connections, now you can really enjoy your TV’s outstanding design.
Plug your entertainment into the TV
Using ConnectShare, you can watch a variety of content in one simple step. Just plug your USB or HDD into the TV and enjoy your movies, music, and pictures on the big screen.
Create your own entertainment space
Samsung TVs support HDMI inputs, which lets you create a multimedia entertainment centre in your own living room. Connect HDMI straight into your TV to view various contents from multiple devices.
This short summary of the Samsung 60” KS7000 7 Series Flat SUHD with Quantum Dot Display TV data-sheet is auto-generated and uses the product title and the first six key specs.
Samsung 60” KS7000 7 Series Flat SUHD with Quantum Dot Display TV, 152.4 cm (60"), 3840 x 2160 pixels, QLED, Smart TV, Wi-Fi, Black, Silver
This is an auto-generated long summary of Samsung 60” KS7000 7 Series Flat SUHD with Quantum Dot Display TV based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups.
Samsung 60” KS7000 7 Series Flat SUHD with Quantum Dot Display TV. Display diagonal: 152.4 cm (60"), Display resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels, HD type: 4K Ultra HD, Display technology: QLED, Screen shape: Flat. Smart TV. Motion interpolation technology: PQI (Picture Quality Index) 2100. Digital signal format system: DVB-C,DVB-S2,DVB-T2. Wi-Fi, Ethernet LAN. Product colour: Black, Silver
Series 7 60 samsung
Clutching hands, they flew headlong, punching and breaking everything in their path. We flew to the exit of the concrete underground bunker. She held his hand and was afraid, like a mother, to lose him as her child. They were now completely inseparable and in love with each other.Samsung Q60A QLED TV Review (2021) – Entry-Level QLED
She asked her grandson. Yes, but my hands will be busy, Im holding an enema!, The grandson objected in a voice trembling with excitement. And we will hang the enema right here. ", Answered the woman, took a rubber mug from her grandson and hung it on the wall with a hammered hook. " So, good.
You will also be interested:
- Long side bangs
- Chapter 1 vocabulary biology
- Disney villains wax collection
- Police academy tyler tx
- Alto sax jazz licks
- Streamline theme shopify
- Aetna elite ppo 2021
Is it an accident or causality. in line on the bed,arched like a cat in anticipation of the owner and looked at the ceiling mirror. Smiling at her nakedness and sexuality, she put her right hand on her chest, and her left hand on her pubis.