TD Bank announced it plans to close 81 branches, including 13 locations in New Jersey.
In a statement, the Canadian-based bank with U.S. headquarters in Cherry Hill said the branch closures would be effective April 23
TD Bank cited lower numbers customers and transaction volumes, as well as proximity to other TD Bank branches in determining which location to close, according to the statement.
“We have already begun notifying impacted customers,” a spokeswoman said on behalf of TD Bank. “Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible for them.”
According to the statement, the 81 stores being shuttered represents just over 6% of the bank’s 1,223 branches in the country.
TD Bank branches closing in New Jersey include:
- 601 College Drive, Blackwood
- 1506 Berlin Road, Cherry Hill
- 351 Midland Avenue, Garfield
- 1636 Route 38, Lumberton
- 571 New York Avenue, Lyndhurst
- 688 Paramus Road, Paramus
- 430 N Beverwyck Road, Parsippany
- 5 State Highway 31, Pennington
- 536 N Maple Avenue, Ridgewood
- 129 South Black Horse Pike, Runnemede
- 10 Mule Road, Toms River
- 361 Union Boulevard, Totowa
- 560 North Avenue E, Westfield
TD Bank did not specify how many layoffs there would be, but confirmed that employees would be affected.
“Some TD employees will be impacted by the store closings, although the bank is continuing efforts to redeploy impacted employees,” the spokeswoman said in a statement. “TD is committed to treating our impacted colleagues fairly and with respect and supporting them with resources to assist with the transition.”
TD Bank did not immediately respond to whether the COVID-19 pandemic was a factor.
Thank you for relying on us to provide the journalism you can trust. Please consider supporting NJ.com with a voluntary subscription.
Rodrigo Torrejon may be reached at [email protected]. Follow him on Twitter @rodrigotorrejon.
TD Bank near me
How can I find the closest branch of TD Bank near me right now? Below you can view a map with information about the locations of the branches and ATMs, as well as the opening hours and the customer service number of TD Bank.
TD Bank branch & ATM locations near me
Finding a TD Bank ATM nearby can be easy using the map below, or by visiting the official bank locator online at www.tdbank.com/net/absearch/ and by filling information such as zip code, city and state in the search box. After you’ve searched for a branch location, you will see a list of all the branches around your area, including information about the ATM locations.
TD Bank hours near me
If you’ve found the closest branch in your city, you will see information like the business hours of each location, and whether the bank is open now or not.
If you’re using a moblie device, visit the locator at m.tdbank.com/locator.html and enter your address (e.g. street, city, zip, state or country) and you will see a list of the banks near you.
About TD Bank
TD Bank is definitely one of the popular banks in the United States, the bank provides all types of banking services, below you can see the phone number to contact the customer support office of the business.
Customer service: Use this number to call to the customer support department by phone: 1-888-751-9000
Hours of operation: As mentioned before, the hours of the bank can be found after you’ve selected the nearest branch, using the map or the official store locator.
TD Bank, N.A.
Bank in the United States
This article is about the United States based bank. For the Canadian parent company, see Toronto-Dominion Bank.
|Industry||Banking, Financial services|
|Founded||January 1852; 169 years ago (1852-01)|
Portland, Maine, U.S.
|Headquarters||Cherry Hill, New Jersey, U.S.|
Number of locations
|Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, D.C.|
|Greg Braca (CEO)|
Number of employees
TD Bank, N.A., is an American national bank and subsidiary of the Canadian multinational Toronto-Dominion Bank. It operates primarily across the East Coast, in fifteen U.S. states and Washington, D.C. TD Bank is the seventh-largest U.S. bank by deposits and the 9th largest bank in the United States by total assets, resulting from many mergers and acquisitions. T.D. Bank, N.A. is headquartered in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
It is a successor to the Portland Savings Bank, which later became Banknorth. The bank took its current name, TD Bank, N.A. on May 31, 2008, through the acquisition and renaming of Commerce Bank and its subsequent merger with TD Banknorth. The bank's "TD" initials, first popularized in Canada, are used officially for all American operations.
In 2010, TD Bank N.A. acquired the South Financial Group and its 172 branches across the Carolinas and Florida. South Financial was the parent company of Carolina First, with branch locations in North and South Carolina and Mercantile Bank, with branch locations in Florida, for about $191 million. South Financial's branches were converted to the TD Bank name.
In 2013, TD Bank, N.A. centralized its headquarters in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, U.S.
In February 2016, TD Bank's consumer card division purchased the Nordstrom credit card unit for $2.2 billion. The acquisition added Nordstrom to TD's growing folio of private-label cards that includes Target, NordicTrack, and Tourneau.
Legal actions and public controversies
2012 data breach
In October 2012, the Massachusetts attorney general announced that TD Bank misplaced unencrypted backup tapes with "extensive customer information, including Social Security numbers and bank account numbers." The bank initially refused to state how many customers were affected. After an inquiry by the attorney general, it stated 267,000 customers. The bank waited more than six months to notify customers.
TCPA class action lawsuit
In October 2015, a class action lawsuit was filed against TD Bank claiming that it violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991. The lawsuit stated that the bank called consumers up to ten times per day.
As of July 3, 2017, all but one of the claims were dismissed by Judge Jerome B. Simandle, which casts doubt on the veracity of the claims.
Coin-count machine lawsuit
In 2016, the bank was sued for allegations that their coin counting machines, "Penny Arcades," were inaccurately counting coins. The lawsuit estimates that 26 cents out of every $100 was not counted, totaling to $9 million.
In 2005, TD Banknorth announced it purchased the naming rights of what is currently the TD Garden, home of the Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins sports teams.
When TD Bank bought Commerce Bancorp in 2009, the company became title sponsor of the TD Bank Ballpark, home of the Somerset Patriots.
On August 22, 2019, TD announced its partnership with The Shed, the new arts center on Manhattan's Far West Side, as lead sponsor of the "Open Call" artist commissioning program
- ^ abc"Media Contact Room". TD Bank. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- ^ ab"Company Fact Sheet". TD Bank. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- ^"Company History". TD Bank. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- ^http://charlotte.bizjournals.com/charlotte/blog/bank_notes/2010/05/td_financial_buys_south_carolinas_south_financial_group.html TD Financial buys South Carolina's South Financial Group
- ^González, Ángel (May 26, 2015). "Nordstrom sells credit-card portfolio to Canadian bank". The Seattle Times.
- ^"Nordstrom Sells Credit Card Assets, Rewards Shareholders". Yahoo! Finance. October 2, 2015. Retrieved 2021-02-16.
- ^"Target to sell credit card portfolio to TD Bank". Reuters. October 23, 2012.
- ^"Tourneau Selects TD Retail Card Services for Private Label Credit Card" (Press release). TD Retail Card Services. June 23, 2010. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- ^Wallack, Todd (October 12, 2012). "TD Bank data breach affects 267,000 customers, including 73,000 in Massachusetts". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 2012-10-13.
- ^"TD Bank Hit with TCPA Class Action Lawsuit". Mondaq Business Briefing. Archived from the original on October 20, 2017. Retrieved 2017-10-19.
- ^"TD Bank Sued Over Robotcalls". Law360. October 27, 2015. Retrieved 2017-10-13.
- ^"Martinez v. TD Bank USA, N.A."Law360. Retrieved 19 October 2017.
- ^DeAngelis, Martin (April 29, 2016). "Customer Sues TD Bank, Saying Coin-Count Machines Were Ripoff". The Press of Atlantic City. Archived from the original on 2017-10-20. Retrieved 2017-10-19.
- ^Walsh, Josh (June 26, 2017). "TD may pay $7.5 million to Penny Arcade users". Courier Post. Cherry Hill. Retrieved 19 October 2017.
- ^Kerber, Ross (April 1, 2008). "Commerce Bank & Trust Sues to Guard Mass. Identity". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 2010-08-30.
- ^"TD Partners with The Shed to Expand Opportunities in the Arts Across New York City" (Press release). TD Bank. August 22, 2019. Retrieved 2021-02-10 – via PR Newswire.
In their society full of computers and poetry can be synthesized. But just like that, easily, without a car, not everyone can compose. It is given to me.
Location td bank
Her sleep. The son was afraid that he hurt her, and began to iron him too, until he fell asleep. - By the way, Lerochka, what diet are you on. - Yes, I have never been on a diet. You know, in my youth I was just as thin, although I ate everything.TD Bank Learning Center
Then she turned on the tap on the hose and water from the glass mug began to flow into the girl's intestines. Now, Vika, lie still and breathe deeply and evenly through your mouth. Mind you, until the mug is completely empty, you do not have the right to get up from the ottoman. "Vika breathed obediently as she was told.
- Reddit rogue company
- Costco water slide
- I pod docking station
- Food trucks craigslist
- Craigslist odessa tx
- Hourly weather dc
- Cafco llc
- Unfinished treasure chest
- Ford ranger manual pdf
- I7 4790k
- Florida fine cars
- Craigslist jackson ms
That is why our scientists often flee to the USA, where authorship is almost sacred. Igor Ivanovich's guests got commercial snacks and drinks obtained by almost honest labor. Sveta was very thoughtful, concentrated, but she was not extremely attentive. When the guests departed late at night and I, as her constant boyfriend, again wanted sex, Svetlana for the first time gently but persistently refused, citing a.