Rhema Bible Church
Non-Denominational / Independent
1025 West Kenosha Street
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Rhema Bible Church is a large church located in the Tulsa area in Broken Arrow, OK. Our church is Non-Denominational / Independent.
What to Expect at Rhema Bible Church
Kenneth W. Hagin, Senior Pastor
- Formal and informal attire most common
- Blend of traditional and contemporary worship style
- Printed worship bulletin
- Altar call or invitation
- Interpretation for the Deaf
Ministries and Programs
- Children's ministry
- Youth or teen ministry
- Weekly small groups
- Young adult ministry
- Men/women's ministry
- Singles ministry
- Senior adult ministry
Add or update church information
Started as a vision in September 2009 by Pastor Hendry for a church offering services to the Hindi speaking community, Rhema Bible Church got off to a rocky start. With high costs and a little budget our attention turned to God, waiting for him to show us his will. God led us to our current location at Winton Middle School where we started our services with 30 members.
Our church started to grow and we were winning new souls for the Lord. This led to considerable growing interest in services to cater to our non-hindi speaking members and the Holy Spirit led Pastor Hendry to start another service in English.
Several years later our church is still going strong and has more than quadrupled with an ever so increasing demand for the word of God. We have witnessed a great number of miracles, healings and inspirational stories about the wonders of our Lord.
Rhema means "The Spoken Word" and it is the word of God that has been teaching us, serving as the basis of this church and will continue to guide us in the future. We would like to invite you to come and join us on this earthly journey to a heavenly destination.
- WE BELIEVE...The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- WE BELIEVE...There is only One True God–revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- WE BELIEVE...In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son Jesus was both human and divine.
- WE BELIEVE...though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- WE BELIEVE...Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through 'Salvation' (trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE...and practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one's sins and receiving Christ's gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
- WE BELIEVE...the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE... The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues’, as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
- WE BELIEVE...Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
- WE BELIEVE...The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe 'the Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE...A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, to build up or edify the body of believers–the Church and to Meet human need with ministries of love and compassion.
- WE BELIEVE...Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ's atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE...in The Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever. [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]
- WE BELIEVE...in The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
- WE BELIEVE...A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
- WE BELIEVE...and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. 'And so shall we forever be with the Lord!'
- Movistar tv canales
- Woodland theme classroom ideas
- Harrison county fair
- Tank ventilation valve bmw
- Minecraft pe apk
Rhema Christmas Lights
Join over 200,000 annual visitors at the Rhema Christmas Lights display and witness over two million shimmering lights synchronized to Christmas music. This much-loved lights display in Broken Arrow began in 1982 and has been attracting thousands of visitors ever since. Visitors to the Rhema Christmas Lights event can drive through the lights in their own vehicle, get out of the car and walk around the park, or view the spectacular displays from a carriage. Horse-drawn carriage rides will be available on select evenings.
Don't miss the Rhema Park bridge, complete with over 90,000 lights draped across the bridge alone. Synchronized to both classic and modern Christmas music, these lights have delighted visitors of all ages. While there, enjoy concessions that include cups of hot chocolate, piping hot coffee or sweet apple cider while venturing into the displays. Popcorn, funnel cakes and other treats will also be available. Admission to Rhema Christmas Lights is free; however, donations are appreciated.
- Accommodates Tour Groups
- Bus/Motorcoach Parking
Highway Corridors (within 5 mi.)
- Number of attendees: 200,000
Rhema Bible Church
Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Learn more.
To be honest, I've only been to this church for the events they have. The events include: RHEMA Christmas Lights and RHEMA Fireworks Show. Both of these events are definitely worth attending, especially since it's such a gigantic church. Tons of volunteers pitch in, to provide assistance in decoration and making sure everyone is safe. During The Christmas Holiday, staff are selling hot cocoa, cookies and many other things in their courtyard, where Christmas lights line the trees and different yards. It's also handicap accessible for the sidewalk areas. There's also an area for driving to view the lights. On the Fourth of July, RHEMA is much busier, due to their breath-taking fireworks show. Some years it lasts twenty minutes, while other times almost an hour. Be early to get a seat!
On a side note, my mom and dad have both said that this is a great church to attend. It has to be good if it's been around since 1974!
I worked, went to school and attended the church 2005-2008.
I mean... if you're going to be a pastor in one branch of christianity for the rest of your life... knock yourself out. If not, go to regular college so you have something to fall back on. There are no jobs that take this degree seriously, even amongst other christians.
The dress code is crazy outdated. can't wear goth clothes (left open to personal determination of the staff) have to wear fugly business casual clothes.
Living in student dorms right across the street sucked. I have chronic migraines. I would miss school once or twice a month. I was berated for this. Told if I prayed more, or found out what secret sin I was doing, I wouldn't have this problem. Well Karen, ten years later with MEDICINE FROM A DOCTOR, I'm happy to say I'm much better, and more sinful as ever. ;)
WORKING REVIEW (housekeeping, landscaping, tech, maint.)
Working for them (back in the early 2000s) was terrible. They are nice enough but pay half of what you'd get paid in a secular job in the same field. Somehow you'll also be shuffled around to do other peoples jobs too. If you're not careful, and work outside your department, they will think your work is "volunteering." Be careful.
HR is a nightmare. It's just there to make the old Karens who go to church here feel like they are your boss. I was brought into HR for complaints over two years, that me nor my direct managers had ever heard of. I was berated for asking people not to destroy my work that they thought was bad.
Attend church here at your own risk. There are tons of judgmental people. Complete strangers thought it was their god-given right to tell me my clothes were inappropriate. It was like my first month there.
The sermons can be long. It drones on and on, lots of hugging and people time. Good for some, but for people like me it was hell. I was talked to about my attitude because I would pace the halls towards the end. I have aspergers, but didn't know it then.
So go here at your own risk.
This church is fantastic! A place for everyone to connect, single, family, kids, teenagers, college students....a place for all! I love the ethnic diversity at this church and the staff that is approachable. This place looks like heaven. Amazing worship also!
Spirit filled Teaching and Worship! Best Church I've ever been to! Very edifying and encouraging teaching From Kenneth Hagin Jr. And other Great teachers as well. The Holy Spirit is very strong there!
RHEMA Bible Church was my home church when I went to bible school in Tulsa. It was a fantastic church with terrific teachers, an amazing pastor and staff. Excellent children's ministry (maybe the best in the world). Wonderful youth pastors and things for them to do.
They also have the biggest Christmas lights show in Tulsa and thousands of people from all over the area to drive through and see it.
Pastor Kenneth Hagin Jr., his wife and family are real people persons and it shows. They have over 8,000 members now and only Victory has more I believe.
All in all, I enjoyed myself and loved the people at RHEMA Bible Church. They are wonderful, I miss them a lot.
RHEMA Bible Training Center is the BEST Bible School in the world, by far. No other Bible school even comes close. The teaching, the administration, the employees, the classes, the alunmi followup. It is all completely professional, totally helpful and worth any amount of time, money or effort to attend and graduate.
It actually costs RHEMA more to educate their students than the tuition expenses charged to the students. That is how much they take seriously their mission to teach the people that want to come here.
Go to their website, take a look around and you will see that there are over 30,000 graduates, hundreds, if not thousands of RHEMA-related churches and missionaries. It is said that the sun never sets on a RHEMA graduate.
6 other reviews that are not currently recommended
Church rhema bible
Listen in as Pastor Craig W. Hagin shares the truth of the Gospel and practical tips for your life as a follower of Christ.
- God Is Moving in South Dakota | Pastor Craig Hagin, Tony McKinnon with Kolby and Afton Johnson
God Is Moving in South Dakota | Pastor Craig Hagin, Tony McKinnon with Kolby and Afton Johnson
Kolby and Afton Johnson join us again on the podcast. They Pastor, Victory Life Church in the Sioux Falls, SD area. They tell Tony and I about how they are having a revival among the youth. The youth group is bigger than most youth groups of a church their size. The church is growing because the youth group is growing. Any youth pastor should want to listen to this podcast. https://victorysouthdakota.com
- Kolby and Afton Johnson - Pastor Craig Hagin, Tony McKinnon, Kolby and Afton Johnson
Kolby and Afton Johnson - Pastor Craig Hagin, Tony McKinnon, Kolby and Afton Johnson
Kolby and Afton Johnson join Tmac and I on the podcast today. They are pastors of Victory Life church in the Sioux Falls, SD area. Kolby and Afton have a church that’s exploding. On today’s program they tell us their unique journey to become Pastors. https://victorysouthdakota.com/
- Winning Soul - Cliff Graham | Pastor Craig Hagin, Tony McKinnon and Cliff Graham
Winning Soul - Cliff Graham | Pastor Craig Hagin, Tony McKinnon and Cliff Graham
Cliff Graham joins Tmac and I again on the podcast. Cliff has been a surf instructor, ski and snowboard instructor and no matter what he has done he has been a soul winner. We should always be willing to share the love of Jesus Christ with our World.
- Cliff Graham: From Surfer to Minister | Pastor Craig Hagin, Tony McKinnon and Cliff Graham
Cliff Graham: From Surfer to Minister | Pastor Craig Hagin, Tony McKinnon and Cliff Graham
Cliff Grahm joins Tmac and I on the podcast. Cliff tells us how he came from the beaches of Hawaii to Broken Arrow, Ok to go to Rhema Bible Training College. Cliff has a unique ministry using extreme sports to minister the gospel especially to the young people of the World.
- Graduating Students talk about Rhema | Pastor Craig Hagin and Tony McKinnon
Graduating Students talk about Rhema | Pastor Craig Hagin and Tony McKinnon
Today September 1, 2021 is the start of a new school year for Rhema Bible Training College. We wanted to release part 3 of our students in the hot seat. We interview a number of our class of 2021, 3 year students right before their graduation last May. It is awesome to hear their testimonies of how Rhema changed their life. Every supporter of Rhema needs to hear this podcast.
Always enjoy listening to Pastor Craig Hagin and friends!
Really love listening to my RHEMA family. Great way to stay connected.
We love Rhema and the Rhema family! Do nice to have another way to stay connected.
He tried to calm down and fall asleep, and when he it almost succeeded, the doorbell rang. Garik carefully got out of bed and went to open the door. On the threshold stood his friend and company companion Pavel. He smiled, but when he saw Garik's extinct face, he asked warily: "Garyukha, what's wrong with you?" - "Come in, Pasha," said Garik, letting his friend.
You will also like:
- List of samsung bloatware safe to remove
- Toll brothers irvine model
- Tensura light novel
- Aaron smith dancing
- Dynamic course schedule uis
- Gallon of acrylic paint
- Mouse blocker pro
- Alto nm vacation rentals
- Roblox gear codes
- Minecraft skyblock server
- Semi trucks tattoos
- Sonic the hedgehog gummies
- Pokemon type coverage
There is a smell simply and it's called you. But two days later we send the girls to Europe. First, with this steep ship-liner to Rome, and from there Lizzie goes further by fast train Rome Paris, well When Anastasia, respectively, Rome Berlin. And we will come in a month and will ask the girls' hands from their parents.
Such is the exposition.