Metal Gear ZEKE
Metal Gear ZEKE is a walking bipedal AI weapon that you can use on Outer Ops missions, but will be turned against you in the final Main Ops mission. To make it operational and despatchable you need to collect the "main parts" from AI weapons that you battle in Main Ops. You also need the equip it with the rail gun, which can only by obtained by battling Chrysalis. (See Chrysalis Battle, which should be much easier the second time, if you have Rank 3 LAW and FIM-43).
To attain parts damage the AI pod and nothing else. To attain AI boards for parts, damage the part you need, then hit the pod.
As you gather parts to build ZEKE, there's no need to check on its status from the Mother Base menu to see if it's ready. When it's ready, Huey will call you and tell you so.
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Wiki Guide
To unlock the final Main Ops Mission, you need to satisfy several requirements. First of all, you must beat Mission 33. Your Intel Team should be well above the required level 40 by now, but at level 40 you'll begin development on a second plant at Mother Base. You MUST have this plant built before you can play this mission (NOTE: Your "Mission Support Rank", which is visible in "Mother Base data", must be a minimum of 2 or higher). It will take about a dozen missions for development to complete, so we hope you started this much earlier by bolstering your Intel team.
Metal Gear ZEKE must be completed as well. You must have the Railgun weapon equipped (beat the Chrysalis for this piece -- try to ONLY hit the AI Pod in the battle). You must take ZEKE off of any Outer Ops mission squads as well.
With all of these requirements met, play a 1-3 Extra ops until you get contacted by Kaz. After this mysterious interaction, Zadornov will be on the loose. Although the game doesn't even hint at his whereabouts, he can be found in Extra Ops Mission 001. Take the stairs up from the firing range and search the catwalk above for Zadornov. After the ctuscene, Mission 33 -- ZEKE Battle will be unlocked.
Boss: Metal Gear ZEKE
In this battle you are fighting your very own mech ZEKE, and any upgrades you may have equipped will be turned against you. This incredibly difficult battle can be made much easier by leveling up your weapons -- especially the LAW Missile Launcher -- to Rank 4 or 5. We were able to beat Zeke with a Rank 3 launcher though, so if you don't want to grind, you don't need to.
There are two support panels in the battle area that can be used to bring in supplies and, more importantly, attack ZEKE. While the missile barrage you can summon from the Strike Panel is extremely powerful, it is also exceedingly hard to initiate and tends to miss the fast-paced mech if you aren't careful. Nevertheless, you must rely on this panel to reinforce your missiles attacks (although you can complete this battle with missiles alone as well).
To use the Strike panel, approach it and press UP on the D-Pad. At this point you'll have a short period of time (noted in the upper left portion of the screen) to target ZEKE. To do this, ignore the game's ambiguous directions and lie flat on the ground facing ZEKE. While lying flat, hold L like you would aim a weapon and then press R to tag the mech. A red triangle will appear above the mech and you'll get a message saying the missile strike is locked on. If ZEKE hops away, it will miss. You'll have to wait for the missile strike panel to reload again after firing it. Note: When the panel is ready to go it turns orange and you'll get a message saying the missiles are ready.
After taking a direct hit from the strike panel -- or heavy damage from your missiles -- ZEKE will begin stomping on the missile silos the strike panel relies on. While you can prevent damage by attacking ZEKE, it's often better to take this time to use the other panel on the deck to call in supplies and heal yourself. After the missile turrets are knocked it out it will take a few minutes for the strike panel to come back online.
The supply panel will call in two batches of ammo and recovery items every time you access it. It takes a few minutes to recharge. Use this whenever ZEKE is distracted or hopping around between platforms. You need not collect all the supplies on the ground -- if you have full recovery items and ammo, wait a bit before snagging more. Note: This panel turns blue when it is ready for use.
Using these panels is essential to the battle, but you should also fire missiles as much as possible between strike panel attacks. You should try to fire missiles at ZEKE whenever it pauses -- after a Strike Attack, during its own missile volleys and during its machinegun attack. Do not attempt to attack ZEKE during its railgun attack.
The mech uses its incredibly deadly railgun attack only from the far platform. When it hops across to this platform and begins to taunt you, be ready to dodge the fast shots of the railgun. You can crouch behind one of the open hatches on the deck to avoid these shots OR run to avoid them (not recommended).
Try to avoid summoning a strike from the panel while the railgun is firing or you may lose a life bar or two. This attack, and ZEKE's nearly unavoidable dash attack (roll to the side and hope for the best!) can sap several recovery items up in one hit. Be sure to have at least 2 Rations or Great Curry equipped at all times. Call in supplies frequently using the supply panel to keep stocked up.
With a combination of successful strike panel attacks and LAW missile fire, you should be able to slowly drain ZEKE's massive life bar. Once you do, the final mission will be completed, a new ending cutscene will play and the credits will roll for good. Congratulations, you've beat Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker!
- Patrick jenkins financial times
- Halo 4 maps
- Large gray canvas art
- Townhomes longview, wa
- Tier one axis slim
Metal gear zeke head parts?
- I've been attacking the AI's but i cant seem to get head parts ive got power and walk units the last 3 fights i did ive been attacking the head and the pod how do i get head parts!!??ex2C8 - 11 years ago
- Also i want the normal head parts for zeke not the custom ones im trying to unlock chapter 5 and fight him.ex2C8 - 11 years ago
- i usually attack the pod but i still dont get head parts do you know which AI gives the highest chance of head partsex2C8 - 11 years ago
Top Voted Answer
- People who said that you get PARTS are by shooting them are WRONG. You get the corresponding AI boards of those parts if you destroy them - so you have to make a decision whether you want the parts or the AI boards. Spare the part and get them or destroy them and get the boardsGodoakos - 11 years ago7 1
- ok..Parts and AI boards are 2 diffrent things,dont mistake them to be the same..Those memory boards are used to make zeke's ai to be better once strangelove gets in your team..
To get the Parts,much has been told to say that its random,and it is!but ranking S on the mission usually gives you part.And ranking S it means you need to finish the battle fast (5 mins i think to S it) .
The pupa battle in story mode would be much easier,specially when u unlocked the battle dress,since you will be able to get 3 weapon slots (in which i had 3 missiles).The Ai pod is the only thing you need to hit.Dont hit any other parts,Hit it only when it stops to face and attack you since you will have enough time. That would almost guarantee you the parts that you need + extra parts,the downside is that you would get less memory boards,but would be insignificant until later time.madzMETALice - 11 years ago3 0
- Getting parts is random.
The only requirement is that you don't destroy the part you want to get.
In your case, the head would need to be left intact.
All pieces left intact after the boss is dead will have a small chance of being obtained.
Your best bet would be to aim for the AI pod as much as possible.
Does most damage and doesn't harm the parts.ZombiMarionette - 11 years ago6 4
- Attack only AI Pod, not the head (Will show up as Yellow "S" if you hit it) and the head part is random drop, not exactly 100%. It's like 50% chance of dropping to 50% of not dropping at all.
Custom AI (only Custom AI, not Type II) in extra ops will give you special head parts but it's random drop :
Pupa Head - Shock
Chrysalis - Missile Pod
Cocoon - Cannon
Peace Walker - Poison Beamparasiteeve2 (Expert) - 11 years ago1 0
- i used the analyzer to see the parts.then if i wanna get the S part i just hit it a couple of times but not to destroy it.just so that the S part would lit up inside the AI POD.then,get the parts your after..
this is what i noticed when playing...hope it helps.hyakushiki009 - 11 years ago1 0
- Try breaking the other parts as well. If you've got 3 leg units already, break the boss's mobility parts, that way, there's no way you'll get scrap leg parts after the battle.SunJian37 - 11 years ago1 0
- But you will have to attack the parts to unlock them on the circuit boardbloodymarriage - 11 years ago0 0
- ZombiMarionette is right on this one, also the circuit board is for building the AI of Metal Gear Zeke. You can check the AI progress on the right side of the progress chart for Zeke's stats.DeviouslyMine - 11 years ago1 1
- Here is something I noticed on my game. When fighting Pupa dont attack the head (the yellow parts), instead attack parts for the legs (pink parts). So try that. I noticed on my copy that its opposite. I dont know if its just my game or what though.Stryker20000 - 11 years ago2 2
- Also, not sure if this is true, but I noticed that, with the standard versions (i.e. the ones you face during the story missions), they only drop scrap, which turn into Zeke parts. I didn't start getting the specialized parts until I faced the versions 2's and custom versions.Kaintaka - 11 years ago0 0
- As you attack certain parts of the enemy, boards are unlocked. It will be shown when you hit something: Purple C for leg, Green M for boosters, Blue A for power units, and yellow S for head parts (as indicated in ZEKE's main parts.
You are fighting the Pupa.
- Attack the treads for leg parts (C)
- Attack the boosters for mobility parts (M)
- Attack the electric gun for power units (A); you could also attack the chainguns
- Attack the head unit (the rust colored parts beside the AI Pod) for head units (S)
Attacking a certain part too much will destroy that part (it will be obvious if you destroyed one), making you unable to acquire the board for that part. Example, attacking a booster too much will destroy it, and some M boards in the pod will be inaccessible since it's already broken. Deal lots of damage to unlock the boards, but not too much since it could break.
I only know much on Pupa, on other AI weapons, I have no idea what to hit to acquire which board. Any help?
Another thing, I already have the leg, power and walking unit for ZEKE, but I can't complete the Head part. It only stays 3/5, even though I'm constantly collecting S boards from Pupa. Is this natural? Or do I have to destroy other AI weapons to get S parts?
Thanks!paolo_cadiz - 11 years ago1 2
- If u kill the Pupa with a MG3 or M60AP and shoot the AI POP and when u go inside it will show u this ! but u don't have to get it or if u want u can get i get because it give me more % to give me the head and I did not get the part it show ! and i got 2 pieace of head I hope tht help.Soul600 - 11 years ago0 1
Answer this Question
You're browsing GameFAQs Q&A as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to ask and answer questions.
More Questions from This Game
Bride Anya: The girl is pleasant in every sense. Busty, short, with a good figure, snub-nosed, funny blonde. To a rock concert. You are welcome.
Zeke metal gear
Aaayy. ayyyy .like that, so dear. Oh.Metal Gear Solid 5 Red Band Trailer (E3 2013 )
And then I advised you to take with you a dongle. The weather was gorgeous. The sun was hot, the light fell beautifully, I took an excellent report and went to the hotel. When at 4:00 pm it was lit up, I realized that I took the falloimitator for good reason, and nothing else shines on me.
Yes, and in general, how little it all could end.
- Skyrim infinite soul gems
- E2 grips for p226 mk25
- Lg ac unit
- Spirited away drive mp4
- Dual compartment step can
- Spas san angelo
- Cool slide templates
- Midas grand blanc michigan
At the beginning, slowly, then more and more intense. Apparently, I relaxed too much and my anus sounded very not tight enough to grab my partner's penis now, which made him come up with a. New trick.